Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Bionicle Artwork

This is a bit of a spoiler to my epic...but it's best that I show this to all of you in order to get a visual of what's about to happen...

This pic (I was inspired by Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle) is similar to Chapter 225, The Power to Believe. You might recognize this but I tweaked it...I liked how CLAMP drew that page...but there are some differences between mines and theirs...

Turning Back The Hands of Time

If you look closely, you'll recognize those "circles" that I posted earlier...oh and the message says "Turning Back The Hands of Time...To Keep Their Kingdom Safe". You'll learn what that phrase means when I post Chapters 16 and 17. After that, Book 2 begins...

please, admins, forgive me for what i will say now..

THAT IS megablocking AWESOME!!!!!

Oh. My God. I am so impressed and happy right now. Thank you. :laugh:

Oh yeah- I got the idea of the Krika-ish head from one of your sketches. So thanks again.

Edited by Guy Felton

Nothing, if I'll post here some of my art, too? :)

Toa Lhikan (pen sketch)

Nova blast

Gali through ages (damn popular o_O)

Roodaka

Toa Tuyet

Lohrak attack

Gali and Gorast

Tahu Nuva

Toa of Water (named Kaya - that's my own character for Toa Jovan's team)

Jovan and Strata (like Kaya, Strata is also my character; she's Toa of Lightning)

Roodaka vs. Alien

Very nice! I like your style! I especially like the effects in "Lohrak Attack".

@TSO: That's some awesome art there! Your way of combining and integrating both human and "robotic" characteristics is something I haven't seen done quite the same way by anyone else. Your style is distinctive and enjoyable.

Toa Tuyet, Strata, and Kayah are all well-conceived original designs. I think the picture of Jovan and Strata has more than a hint of romantic passion, lol. She's practically falling on him, he's cupping his hand around her waist. Very uncanonical, but fun to see. Also, we hear a lot about female sets not looking feminine, but I don't think the male sets necessarily always look particularly masculine, either. The toys are usually kinda undifferentiated, if not androgynous. But that Jovan you drew... MANLINESS INCARNATE.

Roodaka vs. Alien was a surprise. I found my attention fixed on the alien. It's really well done. I hope you do lots of non-Bionicle art, too, because you seem to be a natural.

Yah,raanu and berix are gonna be mad,not kiina and ackar.The picture was realy good with the whole human thing,armor and weapons laying around,both of them chillaxing.Well,finnaly someone is on my side with the kiina x ackar!If this was in bionicle story,peple would eat it up.

Yah,raanu and berix are gonna be mad,not kiina and ackar.The picture was realy good with the whole human thing,armor and weapons laying around,both of them chillaxing.Well,finnaly someone is on my side with the kiina x ackar!If this was in bionicle story,peple would eat it up.

lol! :laugh: I could see either Ackar or Kiina getting into major trouble with their tribes...and are punished...exile...just like Malum... :laugh:

I even wrote a story about them...but I don't think it's a good idea to post it... :devil:

But thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!

The whole Kiina X Ackar thing doesn't really float my boat. That's like having a 20 year old girl going out with a fifty year old guy or something, lol. :tongue:

Also, that Roodaka and Alien pic is awesome. I love the details on the Alien.

That's just awesome. Your style kind of reminds me of D'anda's work when he would make the characters have eye expressions since their face is obscured by a mask. I wish we had more of that in the comics these days. Especially since the set's faces are now pretty much exposed. Missed opportunity really.

I'm unpinning this topic to see if it helps us notice when there's new artwork. Currently there are a lot of amazing works here without much or any recognition/feedback from the rest of us, so I'll be working on a way to try and fix that.

Keep posting artwork here though until I can find the best solution. :classic:

snipped

I will do little animations with the Anime studio pro 6 when i could learn to how use it.

you can expect BIONICLE anime now...

the orange-guy it's me

thanks Antrozek (K)

but, i'm "flaquito" (skinny)

No need to quote the large picture when the post is just above :wink: - Brickthing

That's a fine piece of work there! :classic: Both the characters and the background are very well rendered. The edges of the characters could be a bit softer though, as it looks a bit choppy at points where the black edge appears and disappears.

Are the animations going to be based on the dream that Karzahni put Lesovikk in?

That's a fine piece of work there! :classic: Both the characters and the background are very well rendered. The edges of the characters could be a bit softer though, as it looks a bit choppy at points where the black edge appears and disappears.

Are the animations going to be based on the dream that Karzahni put Lesovikk in?

nah. will be mostly like to random animations.

it will take time to me to learn to how to use that program...(i used so many "to" this time).

i could even animate those "epic" moments on the Bionicle story (Original and fanon)