Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Bionicle Artwork

[Picture][/url]

I want! Too bad we can't have though (at least not from LEGO). Anyway, as you've figured out, I'm loving the coloring. Nice job!

Also, about this voice actors... Kiina's voice just made me shit bricks! Complete fail in my eyes, even SpongeBerix sounds better.

And as a result:

spongeberix.jpg

And as a result:

spongeberix.jpg

...instant win. Even more funny than all these edits with AWESOME smile. So cute! =3

Edited by Tyranide

My artwork response to that "Kiina" supermodel....(that is funny! XD) (Yes I can draw but only once in a while)

Kiina x Ackar

LOL! Raanu (and Berix) are going to get very angry if they see them like this... XD (I should have drawn them kissing...maybe next time...) I know that Ackar looks younger but I did that on purpose...;)

Edit: Okay, I think they have this love/hate relationship. Read comic 3 if you don't get it...particularly their practice match...read what they say...

Edited by Toa Mata Nui

They actually don't have a love/hate relationship. They're more like competitive friends, as shown in RoV.

Lol, and who would have thought that those coordinated pictures of mine could spark even artworks? :tongue:

That's the problem w/ the main storyline...love cannot exist....(though the BM citizens are more human like...:/) because of that 8-12 age thingy...

Well then, these two pics are my first computer art....finally! They're based from Cardcaptor Sakura, xxxHolic, and Tsubasa: RC, (for those that know it) those magic circles...

Sorry that they're huge! (I needed them big for another website...)

MN Ignika Circle

Skralla Circle

Hopefully I might make a better version of these but this is what I could do...

Sorry, just wondering. BTW, did you like my story?

yes i like it, im even putting reference of your story in my core war story (Just the cameo of Stronius VS Certavus)

yes i like it, im even putting reference of your story in my core war story (Just the cameo of Stronius VS Certavus)

Cool. Would you mind if I used the picture for mine though?

This explains about my mood yesterday...rage/sadness....don't ask what happened.... :angry:

I've always wanted to make this scene between MN and S (based from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle) and it looks terrible... :cry_sad:

MN Skralla trapped... perhaps forever??? (This is a bit of a spoiler, maybe... in terms of my epic...)

Inspired by that pic of Mata Nui with the half blown off face, with Stronius in the front. It's somewhere in the 2009 topic, but couldn't find it.

Click

It's very sketchy, that's why it turned out as such. I don't usually draw like that. Oh, and I don't really enjoy coloring...

EDIT: Love the Transformer Antrozek!

Edited by Satellite Jack

looks like the BZP members are coming to Eurobricks after the decay.

good for us. even if i was on BZP long ago

By the way. good work Nuju

looks like the BZP members are coming to Eurobricks after the decay.

good for us. even if i was on BZP long ago

By the way. good work Nuju

Thanks. :)

Hey, were you IMANARTISTLOL on BZP, by any chance?

-Nuju