Navy Trooper Fenson

Misprints and Other LEGO Production Oddities

These are from General Armendariz !!!

If you look close you can see the buttons are different colors on the left its black on the right its gold. Even the trim is different.

dsc00298.jpgdsc00297.jpg

Thanks for posting that :classic: that was my 3 or 4th post when I joined EB, nice to know people still wonder about it :cry_happy:

The old reversed print. I have a couple of bluecoats like that.

THAT is what I've been looking for-FOREVER!

EDIT:

I was looking for pieces and such when I found on my only fleshie han solo head was showing the smirk was REVERSED

photo_1.jpg

Comparison:

img_8058.jpg

Edited by General Armendariz

I was looking for pieces and such when I found on my only fleshie han solo head was showing the smirk was REVERSED

photo_1.jpg

I'd take that.

The comparison shot, though... what's up with using a decal for the torso and who's is it?

Oh well, at least you can now recreate scenes from when Han was smirking from the other side!

I'd take that.

The comparison shot, though... what's up with using a decal for the torso and who's is it?

No idea it was the first Brickshelf pic that came up!

I e-mailed LEGO about the marble effect bricks and they said that if they find any, they get recycled along with the rest of the 'error' bricks but obviously some will get through from time to time.

If you find one then you're very lucky!

They do not produce them on purpose but I suggested that they should as the bricks would be very popular e.g. for marble flooring, pillars, statues etc. I have not received a reply about this though.

You are unlikley to get a answer, as who you contacted is customer support, and they do not make the decisions regading such things.

Stauder.

I find the quality of printed Castle shields, horse bardings etc really variable. Most of my Crownie shields are misprinted or slightly smudged. The bardings don't fare much better. The printing rarely aligns perfectly....

Really? I have This barding, and it has almost perfectly aligned printing...

Edited by booger540

Really? I have This barding, and it has almost perfectly aligned printing...

I believe Svelte was talking about caste pieces in the Castle line, not KK2. I, however, have several crownie torsos, shields, etc, and none have unaligned printing. I filled in the customer service form, so in the next three weeks I should get new gold armor!

I have also taken pictures of a few of my other messed up parts. First, a faded tan suit (with comparison to regular on the right):

faded_tan_suit.jpg

A racer guy who always smirks:

smirking_racer.jpg

And a shogun that is speechless:

speechless_shogun.jpg

Comparisons for racer and shogun.

I have some super battle droid legs that have some marbling around the joints. It doesnt really affect the look of them though

Unless it's this. I think it's be awesome having that.

Wow, that boat looks awesome. :laugh:

Thanks for showing us that picture.

There are tons on Flickr and Brickshelf. There is even a misprint pool! These are cool. I do have a CW MAce w/o eyebrows. :laugh: Poor guy. :sad:

Edited by JCC1004

I have some super battle droid legs that have some marbling around the joints. It doesnt really affect the look of them though

I think this happened a lot with Super Battle Droids - I have loads of them with slightlymarbled body parts, especialy torsos.

You are unlikley to get a answer, as who you contacted is customer support, and they do not make the decisions regarding such things.

Stauder.

Do you know who I should contact about such things?

Love this stuff. White Bats and the shark-bitten boat are my favs so far!

Only thing I ever got a face-smeared Willie.

THAT is what I've been looking for-FOREVER!

--> If it's possible could you take a picture... I think a lot of members in Classic Pirates forum will love to see it. Thanks in Advance Imperial Shadows.

Only thing I ever got a face-smeared Willie.

]

White Bats is awsome and your Willie isn't very popular in Lao Che's Club. :laugh:

i heard ther eis an imperial guard misprint with black buttons and a reversed trim on the coat. does anyone have one? just curious..

That bat would be perfect for an Ace Ventura MOC!

My Marion from Ambush in Cairo set has a chin cleft on her scared face... So it's funnily unique.

My Marion from Ambush in Cairo set has a chin cleft on her scared face... So it's funnily unique.

Do you have a picture of it? I'm sure many members(and myself) here would like to see it(please).

I don't think that's a misprint because mine had that too. :sceptic:

Oh ok, I just checked it against the Bricklink picture because I thought it looked odd. Maybe its a super common mistake?