Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

Galactic Paranoia: Day 6

While it's been a bit of an uneasy day for the newly formed joint team, overall things have been relatively calm, even in light of the potentially disturbing message intercepted from Black Sun.

That is, until now.

Commander Blazer and Admiral Blaire finish analyzing the intercepted message in time to join the team for dinner. Arriving at the mess hall, they're pleased to see the groups beginning to mix more freely and discuss matters without hostility or conflict. Looking around, Commander Blazer notices that one of his pilots hasn't arrived, Adley "Newbie" Ahm. "I think I'd better check this out," he says to Admiral Blaire in a concerned tone. "I've got a bad feeling about this..."

As the Commander rounds the corner to the crew quarters, he discovers a ghastly sight and quickly calls for security, but a scan of the area reveals no one.

Solemnly, he returns to the mess hall and informs the team of the situation. They go to the conference room to watch the security video.

day06_ahm_01.jpg

Unidentified figure: "Hey buddy!"

Adley Ahm: "Oh, hey. I'm just on my way to dinner."

day06_ahm_02.jpg

Unidentified figure: "So am I, but first I wanted to show you something special."

Adley Ahm: "Sure. What's that?"

day06_ahm_03.jpg

Unidentified figure: "My pet spider, Skippy."

Adley Ahm: "Aaaaah! Keep it away from me!"

day06_ahm_04.jpg

Unidentified figure: "Oh, come now, he likes you, he just wants to get to know you better."

Adley Ahm: "Noooo!"

day06_ahm_05.jpg

Unidentified figure: "Well, seems he's found a new home in your helmet, Looks like you won't be seeing your next Black Sunrise. Heh heh."

Adley Ahm: "Get it out! Get it out!"

day06_ahm_06.jpg

Adley Ahm: "Aaaaaah, what's it doing????"

day06_ahm_07.jpg

Adley Ahm: "My head feels funny."

day06_ahm_08.jpg

Adley Ahm: "Like ... it's ... expanding ..."

day06_ahm_09.jpg

Adley Ahm: "Brain hurt bad!"

day06_ahm_10.jpg

Adley Ahm: "Fark."

day06_ahm_11.jpg

*BOOM*

day06_ahm_12.jpg

*SPLATTER*

day06_ahm_13.jpg

*SQUISH*

day06_ahm_14.jpg

*THUD*

Grand Admiral Volrik: "Mmmm, cherries. You know, I haven't had dessert yet."

Everyone else: "..."

Admiral Blaire: "Analysis of Ahm's personal records has uncovered evidence that he was a Black Sun operative. It seems that our unidentified vigilante has done us all a favour and provided the first real success in this situation."

Commander Blazer: "That will be all for now, be careful out there people, I have a feeling that things just got a lot more serious."

Admiral Blaire: "Analysis of Ahm's personal records has uncovered evidence that he was a Black Sun operative. It seems that our unidentified vigilante has done us all a favour and provided the first real success in this situation."

Fantastic, good show to whoever that guy with the spider is! :sweet: Looks like we've got ourselves our first operative! I knew joining together was a good idea. :wub: Barely have we begun eating and already the food is flying. :laugh:

:look:

Yeah yeah, OK, so I'm spending to much time around the Grand Admiral... :sceptic:

If Hinckalia really thought I was suspicious he would have investigated me, but like the rest of us she did not have much evidence, so decided to investigate one of the dead, ivy I think, so my question is whose idea was it to kill ivy shadows, that's who we should go after.

Um.. that was Hinckalina's idea because Ivy is so cunning and beautiful. Her history shows great skill at deception. So there goes that theory. Also looks like Adley is dead and a traitor. I'm not sure if that clears you or not, Eddie. Do we even need pilots? I haven't placed my vote yet because I'm not entirely convinced that Eddie is a traitor. With the recent death of Adley, I'm pretty sure we were just chasing after the wrong pilot. Good job vigilante!

With the recent death of Adley, I'm pretty sure we were just chasing after the wrong pilot. Good job vigilante!

Looks like it, so as we seem to have found our rotten pilot I'm sure we can find a better target than Eddie. (Not that I trust you Eddie, but it seems a lot less likely that you're a rotten Black Sun operative too, so I at least won't vote for you. (for now))

This what I had said on day 4:

Dude, it seems that I have invoked the mighty wrath of Hinckley ... :cry_sad:

No but I do seriously believe Adam is one of the spy's. I believe this because Dillion said he saw that he was attacked by a rebel pilot. Which then points to either Adam or me. I Am loyal to the Rebel Alliance. Hinckley how was I supposed to give you credit for recginizing that I am a pilot, I mean it's obvious my picture shows me as pilot.

I'm glad someone took the initative and finally we are making some progress.

Unvote: Edner Flak/Escape the Fate

Looks like we found our enemy pilot. However, if there is even a shread of evidence against you, I will revote for you.

Well that is one down. Since the pilot issue is gone, I suppose I will unvote you Edner.

Unvote: Edner Flak/ Escape the Fate (you really did this time)

That doesn't mean you are out of the woods, so if I were you, I'd start getting serious. In the meantime, do any of you guys have a smoke? I've been dying for one.

Something tells me that we must vote someone off today though. The Grand Admiral doesn't like it when we don't vote anyone off...He get's very very angry. You wouldn't like him when he's angry either.

So, who to vote off? That Pvt. Wedge Durnkist has that same name as that famous Rebellion Pilot. Coincidence? Or maybe a subtle clue...

Just to clarify, does this mean any spies that were from the opposing side are now part of the Black Sun, or are they just regular people now? Or were they Black Sun all along?

Assuming we're allowed to "unvote", does anyone have ideas on who to vote for? I definitely do not trust Sgt. Tong Pincer, but don't know enough about him to make a sure decision. I'd be willing to vote for him anyway, if everyone else agrees.

Assuming we're allowed to "unvote", does anyone have ideas on who to vote for? I definitely do not trust Sgt. Tong Pincer, but don't know enough about him to make a sure decision. I'd be willing to vote for him anyway, if everyone else agrees.

Why do you not trust me? I have been your sergeant for many years, and have never let you down before. The reason I haven't talked much is because I prefer to think things through before accusing anyone.

Now, I haven't thought this through too clearly, but notice how Pepper Fletchman immediately began talking and bonding with Adley. She was also seen in the paintings talking with a rebel pilot - although none of them have the blue icon on their helmets (a mistake possibly?). Besides, there always has to be one evil femme fatale in a mafia game... of life, and all of the other women appear to haver been loyal.

a rebel pilot - although none of them have the blue icon on their helmets (a mistake possibly?)

Artistic license aka the handiest rebel pilot when I was taking pics. :wink:

Just to clarify, does this mean any spies that were from the opposing side are now part of the Black Sun, or are they just regular people now? Or were they Black Sun all along?

All original spies were always Black Sun. As it has been revealed that they have (or had?) the ability to convert, any successful conversion is also Black Sun, despite former alignment.

Assuming we're allowed to "unvote"

Unvoting is allowed in the same format as voting.

Vote: Hinck / Witch

Unvote: Hinck / Witch

:wink:

I'd be willing to vote for Sgt Pincer. I think he's a bit shady myself, but I also don't know enough to make a decision. If anyone has any convincing arguments then I'd like to hear them. Otherwise I'm siding with Dickie Dillon Dayton.

I too would be happy to vote for Tong over there, especially for the reason that he is so hypocritical. I mean, he tells someone off for suspecting him, and then goes on to start laying down suspicions for another player with terrible reasoning. I don't buy it, frankly. :sceptic:

Secondly, he must be a Black Sun operative because he is attacking our last woman, and we know that the Black Sun don't like women since they've already killed all the others. :wink:

Ah sorry Pepper. It just struck me as odd that you would immediately start talking with someone else who has now been revealed to be a traitor. Now I've realised you were actually talking to Al Iztard. My mistake. See what happens when I am forced to talk before I have thought things through? :blush:

Ah sorry Pepper. It just struck me as odd that you would immediately start talking with someone else who has now been revealed to be a traitor. Now I've realised you were actually talking to Al Iztard. My mistake. See what happens when I am forced to talk before I have thought things through? :blush:

You sound quite desperate, guy. First you attack Pepper, just to throw the blame on someone else. Don't spew that you are just flustered, stand up for yourself. Because I don't trust you.

I'd be willing to vote for Sgt Pincer. I think he's a bit shady myself, but I also don't know enough to make a decision. If anyone has any convincing arguments then I'd like to hear them. Otherwise I'm siding with Dickie Dillon Dayton.

Not that I have any convincing arguments, but I could go along with that. And no matter the result at least we will learn something from it, and we have a drastic lack of information so far.

Secondly, he must be a Black Sun operative because he is attacking our last woman, and we know that the Black Sun don't like women since they've already killed all the others.

Very sound reasoning there, I apologies for getting angry when you failed to remember I too am a beautiful woman! :wink:

See what happens when I am forced to talk before I have thought things through?

Yes quite, but my suspsions still stand...

Maybe it would be wise for someone to protect me tonight...

Vote: Sgt. Tong Pincer/ Tiny Pies R Us

Good. Done. Anyone else want to vote as well?

Reminder: Voting is to take place in this thread, not by PM.

If I get too many more PM votes, one of you might meet with an unfortunate accident. :devil:

Similarly, there are about 13 hours left in this game day. Let's not try the Grand Admiral's patience by not voting, ok? :grin:

You sound quite desperate, guy. First you attack Pepper, just to throw the blame on someone else. Don't spew that you are just flustered, stand up for yourself. Because I don't trust you.

I haven't thrown the blame on anyone else. I've retracted my blame and admitted my mistake. I'll be happy to defend myself as soon as you come up with any actual arguments to back yourselves up.

The Grand Admiral has spoken :sceptic: Not sure if this is a good idea, but here goes;

Vote: Sgt. Tong Pincer / Tiny Pies R Us.

(nothing personal, but I'm afraid of the consequences of not voting :cry_sad:)

I haven't thrown the blame on anyone else. I've retracted my blame and admitted my mistake. I'll be happy to defend myself as soon as you come up with any actual arguments to back yourselves up.

You put the blame on to Pvt. Flectman as I recall. Why should I come and give a whole shpiel when there is nothing to say? Its simple, someone calls you out, you respond and blame Flectmen for something mundane. You are only trying to protect yourself, and are a coward. And I can't feel safe around you.

Vote: Sgt. Tong Pincer/ Tiny Pies R Us