Tarfful

Car Talk

-the 2009 Dodge Challenger

-the Plymouth Superbird

-the Mazda RX8

-the Tyrrell P34 six-wheeler F1

:wub:

Edited by Richie

I can't fit in one, but this would pretty much take care of me.

2010-porsche-911-gt3-side-picture.jpg

Since I could never fit in one (too tall) and could never afford one, here is my realsitic dream car.

2008_subaru_impreza_wrx_sti.jpg

Gotta love the Triumph TR3:

wasnt it you who LOVED the chrysler 300? sorry if im wrong :grin:

Well I own my dream ride for right now 2008 Yamaha R1

Wow mate, that's a killer bike you got there!!! I've been planning on getting my hands on a Kawasaki ZXR 400 as a first bike for years now, I still haven't been quite able to save up. Guess that's because I suck at saving money :D

Anyway, my dream ride would be the Triumph Daytona 675:

2008-Triumph-Daytona675specialeditionb.jpg

Gorgeous motorcycle, top-notch performance.

I'd love to have that parked alongside a nice coupe such as, for example, the VW Scirocco 2.0 TFSI, in my garage.

vw-scirocco-green.jpg

All in due time tho :sweet:

Edited by Asya & Bobby Otters

wasnt it you who LOVED the chrysler 300? sorry if im wrong :grin:

Yeah but its not my dream car, I like it, Its nice, Not a dream. Im not really into fast, sleak cars. I prefer more Elegant or Classic Cars. Like the Rolls Royce Phantom or Bentley Continential rather than a Lambo or Ferrari.

Whoa! A neighbour AND a fellow biker! :)

That BMW is an awesome machine, Zorbas, have fun riding it around bro! Who knows, once I buy my own bike, we might meet each other somewhere along the road :]

Whoa! A neighbour AND a fellow biker! :)

That BMW is an awesome machine, Zorbas, have fun riding it around bro! Who knows, once I buy my own bike, we might meet each other somewhere along the road :]

Two wheels are much more fun (poor word for a motorbike IMO) than 4 Bobby! :wink:

I used to ride a Kawasaki KLE 500 but unfortunately i had a very serious accident 5 1/2 years ago and now i'm ready again to crusade the streets. :sweet:

To tell you the truth, the GS line had always been my wish bike (1100-1150 and now 1200). When i bought the KLE (1999) I had just entered the work field and i coulnd't afford it. But now, this babe won't be getting away from me! :devil:

If we ever meet, be sure to have side bags. Who knows, we might see a LEGO shop while travelling. :laugh:

Ride on! :thumbup:

(God, I miss my long distance rides... :blush: )

Two wheels are much more fun (poor word for a motorbike IMO) than 4 Bobby! :wink:

I used to ride a Kawasaki KLE 500 but unfortunately i had a very serious accident 5 1/2 years ago and now i'm ready again to crusade the streets. :sweet:

To tell you the truth, the GS line had always been my wish bike (1100-1150 and now 1200). When i bought the KLE (1999) I had just entered the work field and i coulnd't afford it. But now, this babe won't be getting away from me! :devil:

If we ever meet, be sure to have side bags. Who knows, we might see a LEGO shop while travelling. :laugh:

Ride on! :thumbup:

(God, I miss my long distance rides... :blush: )

I've always been scared of driving motorcycles. :tongue:

That's precisely what I was thinking mate... My first bike will be a Kawasaki ZXR 400, so I don't really think I can fit 3 x 40 litres on that, but I sure will give it a shot! Back in the day when I lived in Germany I had a pal who rode a Honda CBR 1100 XX Blackbird and that baby could get loaded like a truck and still did 220 without even breaking a sweat... I might consider buying a long-distance sport-tourer someday, but for now I'd rather concentrate on something that'll be easier to handle :]

I've always been scared of driving motorcycles. :tongue:

But not tanks eh? :tongue:

My first bike will be a Kawasaki ZXR 400

9 out of 10 times (at least from the cases i know-including me) the desired vehicle (an affordable one obviously) is purchased on the second attempt. So i'm guessing the Triumph Daytona is still in the plans. :wink: Good choice sir. Good choice. :thumbup:

So i'm guessing the Triumph Daytona is still in the plans. :wink:

Most definitely!!! Glad you like my choice ;]

Anyone got a Caterham Car?

caterham600.jpg

Im looking foward to getting one, I love how they resemble classic british racing cars. Brilliant.

Has any tryed Chroming it? Or Gold Plating it?

love how they resemble classic british racing cars. Brilliant.

Resemble ? they are classic british racing cars! Just "renewed" XD

Resemble ? they are classic british racing cars! Just "renewed" XD

But Renewed doesnt make them Classic... :cry_sad:

What scale? I have a large collection of 1:18 scale cars, and I would hope I could get one in that scale.

What scale? I have a large collection of 1:18 scale cars, and I would hope I could get one in that scale.

Is he talking about the actual car?

Man I love this show , if only I had television and English channels here :sceptic: I'm forced to wait to see some "parts" of this show on youtube...

I want a Morgan

morgan_motor_car.jpg

There is a dealership near where I work, plus I work in a more "posh" area and see lots of them about. They look lovely.

Has any tryed Chroming it? Or Gold Plating it?

I've seen one in polished aluminium.

This is one of those cars where the color really doesn't matter. The one I saw is a track-day car, and the polished aluminium body is just a lighter alternative to painting it, and honestly, it didn't stand out from the crowd at all.

10th May there's a sports-car event taking place, where owner show off their cars. If it shows up I can snap some pictures for you, so you know how it looks.