Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

Galactic Paranoia: Rebels, Day 5

Galactic Paranoia: Rebels, Day 5

Boys, Boys, Boys!

Commander Blazer: "I have some disturbing news for all of you. This morning, we discovered the body of Pvt. Hincklina Ross. Well, actually, we discovered her buns, still attached to her head, plus various bits and pieces. Oddly, she seems to have had lots of spare parts we weren't expecting. :wacko:

Maybe the video will clear that up, let's take a look.

hincklina_001.jpg

Hincklina Ross: "Mmmmhmm, just what a girl needs in the middle of the night, a big banana." :wub:

hincklina_002.jpg

Hincklina Ross: "Oh, hello! Funny, I didn't see you when I came in. I'm just getting a midnight snack. What are you doing?"

Unidentified figure: "I'm here to give you your birthday present!"

Hincklina Ross: "But it's not my birthday. Are you sure it's meant for me?"

Unidentified figure: "Absolutely."

Hincklina Ross: "Well, I am my most favouritist person in the whole wide world, so I can understand you wanting to give me something special. What is it?"

hincklina_003.jpg

Unidentified figure: "It's over there in that special box."

Hincklina Ross: "I thought that was the Foodprocessomatic 8000. I usually throw things in it and then food pops out."

Unidentified figure: "Can you think of anywhere safer to keep your present? There are spies around, so security is important."

hincklina_004.jpg

Hincklina Ross: "Oh, that makes sense!"

Unidentified figure: "All you have to do is crawl in and get what's coming to you."

Hinclina Ross: "Yay gift!"

Unidentified figure: "Yeah." :devil:

hincklina_005.jpg

Hincklina Ross: "I don't see it. Whaaaa... *huh* OW! MY BUNS! NOOOOOOOOOOOO"

hincklina_006.jpg

Hincklina Ross: "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHhhhhhh..."

hincklina_007.jpg

Unidentified figure: "Garbage in, garbage out." :laugh:

hincklina_008.jpg

Stash the Janitor: "Hey, what's going on in here? Who's making all this mess in my clean kitchen?"

Unidentified figure: "Hincklina. She was trying to use the food processor and got carried away."

Stash the Janitor: "Eh, no problem, I'll clean it up, she's a nice girl, got a great rack. Er, knack. Knack of something. Knack of boobs. Rack of lamb. Oh, forget it."

hincklina_009.jpg

Stash the Janitor: Ut oh, my broom is stuck in there. I love this broom! Don't worry Ethel, I'll save you!"

Unidentified figure: "He calls his broom Ethel?"

hincklina_010.jpg

Unidentified figure: "Janitor in, turkey out? I don't even get this twist, but at least there's no witnesses."

*END VIDEO*

Commander Blazer: That explains the extra parts. Someone will need to contact Stash's family and let them know that he died a hero of the Rebellion. Tell them he was, um, cleaning up a mission gone wrong." :look:

Commander Blazer: As Pvt. Ross was our only link to Jedi Widanko Fenk, we have no means of determining her allegiance, and now we have no means of determining ANY allegiance. Again. I have spoken to the painting of Luke Skywalker and he has indicated that with the passage of time, the ability to contact a Jedi fades. He also says that Hincklina was probably our last hope in that area, since she had a great rack. Knack. A great knack for communication. Dammit, Stash made the same mistake, don't look at me like that. :hmpf:

It seems we're on our own again. I hope someone amongst you has some idea of where we can go with this situation now, I'm at a total loss."

Suddenly, the viewscreen comes on, as if haunted. A strange, cloaked figure appears.

unidentified_001sm.jpg

Unidentified figure: "Greetings. I am sending this communication live to both you and your counterparts on the other side of the negotiations. You may be wondering who I am, but it is unimportant. What is important is who you are and what you don't know. Some of you are loyal to your team, some are traitors. There are traitors on both sides, but neither are loyal to you. The traitors, in this case, belong to a criminal organization called Black Sun.

Through the years, they have built a vast empire of their own, a commercial empire, selling goods to both sides. Many of your battles were practically catered affairs, with supplies completely from Black Sun. The profit has been huge for them, and your negotiations threaten that. So, they did what any bloodthirsty corporation would do in that situation, they made some bribes, called in some markers, and generally conducted business as usual, all to try to stop the negotiations.

So far, they have succeeded.

With that in mind, I come to you with a suggestion: Join sides. If you are ever to make peace, you will need to find at least some level of cooperation right now in an effort to defeat the enemy within. Merge forces, share information, seek out the traitors and deal with them quickly, before they can spread, and I assure you, they can spread, and probably already have. It's the Black Sun way.

I wish you the best of luck. You're going to need it.

*SCREEN FADES*

Commander Blazer: "Black Sun! KARK! He's right, whoever he is, if we're to have any hope of stopping them, we'll need to join together with the Imperials. These Black Sun types are gangsters, the worst of the scum out there, and only with a solid effort from all of us, can we hope to defeat them. I say we join the Imperials to stop Black Sun. What about you?"

*** You will have 24 hours to vote, via PM, to agree to join forces with the Imperials or not. Consider your decision carefully. If both sides agree, your forces will be merged. All other voting and night actions will be suspended until further notice. ***

The Team

100_6333_avvie.jpg

Sgt. Tong Pincer - Played by Tiny Pies R Us

100_6334_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Razak Crade - Played by Ricecracker

100_6335_avvie_dead.jpg

Pvt. Hincklina Ross (Unknown Allegiance) - Played by Hinckley

100_6337_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Al Iztad - Played by Alice

100_6343_avvie_dead.jpg

Pvt. Darek Dasner - Played by Da Death Star

100_6344_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Quincy J. Mann - Played by Quarryman

100_6349_avvie_dead.jpg

Pvt. Ivy Shadowspark (Loyal) - Played by Imperial Shadows

100_6350_avvie.jpg

Edner "Eddie" Flak - Played by Escape the Fate

100_6351_avvie.jpg

Dayton Stern - Played by Sir Dillon

100_6352_avvie.jpg

Adley "Newbie" Ahm - Played by Adam

100_6353_avvie.jpg

Widanko "Wiseguy" Fenk (Loyal) - Played by Whitefang

Poor Hincklina :cry_sad: Going to miss her rack, uhm, I mean, going to miss her. Hope she was a witchbitchBlack Sun traitor scum.

And with all the women gone there's no-one to braid my hair :sad:

Poor Hincklina :cry_sad: Going to miss her rack, uhm, I mean, going to miss her. Hope she was a witchbitchBlack Sun traitor scum.

And with all the women gone there's no-one to braid my hair :sad:

I am also very sad I am going to miss her greatly. So do we want to join forces with the evil imperials to save ourselves?

I am also very sad I am going to miss her greatly. So do we want to join forces with the evil imperials to save ourselves?

Not sure that it will save us, but it certainly seems like the lesser of two evils, so I don't think we have much choice.

If we decide not to now, will we get a chance to later, or is it now or never?

Will the Imperials' mortician be able to tell us the identities of our dead, or will he only be able to identify other Imperials?

Here is an idea, if the black sun is currently wreaking havoc in the imperials why would we want them walking among us, when we have all ready identified a member of the black sun, and besides if the imperials are all dead then, the black sun can't get to us. Tell me what you think, just convince me.

As much as I might regret saying this..

We should join the Imperial scumbags. If we join them, we will be twice as strong and will likely be able to identify our dead as loyal or traitor. The Black Sun has infiltrated both sides, not just the Imperials. When did we identify the member of the Black Sun? What? I'm confused. What the hell are you on about Eddie? We don't even have a way to identify Imperial traitors. We are just killing people at random now.

As much as I might regret saying this..

We should join the Imperial scumbags. If we join them, we will be twice as strong and will likely be able to identify our dead as loyal or traitor. The Black Sun has infiltrated both sides, not just the Imperials. When did we identify the member of the Black Sun? What? I'm confused. What the hell are you on about Eddie? We don't even have a way to identify Imperial traitors. We are just killing people at random now.

Your right I think I've lost it with hincklia's death, if we can use the mortician to identify our dead then, I can't see the harm in joining

If we decide not to now, will we get a chance to later, or is it now or never?

Will the Imperials' mortician be able to tell us the identities of our dead, or will he only be able to identify other Imperials?

The merged force would use all assets available to it, therefore the Imperial mortician would check on any death.

If we don't merge with them, we are giving The Black Sun what they want. We have to all go in and be trusting at least to some extent. I gotta be honest, I have my eye on that little red headed Imperial. :wub:

Oh my God... :cry_sad: But she was so... hot valuable to the team! :sing:

Wait... join the Imperials? But... aren't we their enemies? :wacko: Well, I guess it seems like the best option... Right? I'm new here!

So there seems to be consensus here for joining forces, wonder when we'll hear about the result of the voting. Guess the Imperials are voting about the same thing, right?

We were already negotiating peace before all this chaos broke loose. I think we are sidetracked on the wrong thing. If we can come to some sort of agreement to work with the Imperials, then we can fight The Black Sun together. So the Imperials are only our enemies if you vote no for the merger. So.. Don't be like that! Vote YES for peace!

Sign in to follow this