Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

MOTEE 6A

David walks over to the large wooden doors at the end of the shed (doing a little skip as he sings to himself). He grabs the handle of one of the doors and pushes it open. A burst of sunshine illuminates the shed and the Crocodile Locomotive. He then swings open the second door.

Greaseman begins looking for a trap door near the wall that was marked with an "X". Interestingly, after clearing the dust, he does find what appears to be a small wooden door in the ground with a worn leather handle. He lifts it up to fins a small shaft leading into the darkness. Metal spikes have been driven into the side of the shaft that may be used as a ladder.

Brakes, Steve, Pete, and David search the end of the shed near the doors to not find anything of further interest.

*sigh* Alright, wusses, I'll go first down the spike ladder. Throw me the torch and follow close behind.

I've been thinking, perhaps the "X" is connected to an "X" that other groups may or may not have found on a map that may or may not exist under a train poster that may or may not exist as well? Just a thought.

*Yawns**Cracks back*Ah, nothing like a nice long sleep. A Trapdoor?Intriguing. . . . . . .

Hey Pete, vould you like me to go down vith you?

Greaseman begins looking for a trap door near the wall that was marked with an "X". Interestingly, after clearing the dust, he does find what appears to be a small wooden door in the ground with a worn leather handle. He lifts it up to fins a small shaft leading into the darkness. Metal spikes have been driven into the side of the shaft that may be used as a ladder.

Woohoo! Ok, I did the hard work, get on down that nice ladder of impaling spikes. :look:

Can't anything in this town be normal? What did you people do, decorate in early Spanish Inquisition? :tongue:

David walks over to the large wooden doors at the end of the shed (doing a little skip as he sings to himself). He grabs the handle of one of the doors and pushes it open. A burst of sunshine illuminates the shed and the Crocodile Locomotive. He then swings open the second door.

Brakes, Steve, Pete, and David search the end of the shed near the doors to not find anything of further interest.

Hmm nothing over here! I guess maybe 2 people should go down in that hole and check?

*sigh* Alright, wusses, I'll go first down the spike ladder. Throw me the torch and follow close behind.

I've been thinking, perhaps the "X" is connected to an "X" that other groups may or may not have found on a map that may or may not exist under a train poster that may or may not exist as well? Just a thought.

*Yawns**Cracks back*Ah, nothing like a nice long sleep. A Trapdoor?Intriguing. . . . . . .

Hey Pete, vould you like me to go down vith you?

Ok you 2 can go down...

Woohoo! Ok, I did the hard work, get on down that nice ladder of impaling spikes. :look:

Can't anything in this town be normal? What did you people do, decorate in early Spanish Inquisition? :tongue:

Why dont you go down and help? :tongue:

Hmm nothing over here! I guess maybe 2 people should go down in that hole and check?

Ok you 2 can go down...

Why dont you go down and help? :tongue:

Hmmm you seem awfully intent on living... suspicious.

I do think someone should stay above ground in case they need to run for help. I should like to inspect this hole in the ground also.

*walk towards hole and waits for other to decide still whistling cheerfully*

Hmmm you seem awfully intent on living... suspicious.

I do think someone should stay above ground in case they need to run for help. I should like to inspect this hole in the ground also.

*walk towards hole and waits for other to decide still whistling cheerfully*

My train broke down at this wierd town and i'll be in trouble if i dont get it back, But no its ok i'll just stay here the rest of my life. :hmpf:

I'll stay up here, That hole looks like a death trap. uhhh can someone else stay up here too?

Oh it's okay little man. I'll stay with you and tell you all about my life as a Conductor.

I'll start with the Crocodile Locomotive.... back when Willoughby was a thriving logging town we helped the Swiss Government ..... *trails off into a looooong and detailed rant about trains and train stuff*

With flashlight in mouth (you thought I was gonna say Johnson Rod :laugh: ), Pete descends the shaft followed by Hans.

The two men quickly become unseen in the darkness...

With flashlight in mouth (you thought I was gonna say Johnson Rod :laugh: ), Pete descends the shaft followed by Hans.

You did say shaft, though. :tongue:

I'm going to stand here and guard the opening to the tunnel of death.

Errr.... I will be staying with Greaseman. It's better to have me accompany him. :tongue:

It's... it's... it's the Illuminati! We've found the first marker, the first Cardinal! Quick, which way is that statue pointing? We have to find the second Cardinal before he's murdered at 9:00 P.M.!

... Just kiddin' ya. :grin: Hmm, it sure is dark down 'ere!

(I just saw Angels & Demons :tongue: )

Errr.... I will be staying with Greaseman. It's better to have me accompany him. :tongue:

Can I have my hand back now? :laugh:

Did I take your hand mistakely for something else? :tongue:

I wasn't the one whom took your hand by mistake. :hmpf_bad:

What did you think you were taking? :devil:

You're the only one standing here. :wink:

Never mind, I think you are starting to imagine things in the early morning. :hmpf:

I need a cup of coffee from Schmelt though. :blush:

I wonder what is happening below.

Never mind, I think you are starting to imagine things in the early morning. :hmpf:

Whatever you say. I'm just glad to have my hand back, I was losing circulation. :sceptic:

Oh, I didn't realise ... I'm sorry about that, nobody told me. :wink:

Oh is that what kids these days are calling it?

Oh it's okay little man. I'll stay with you and tell you all about my life as a Conductor.

I'll start with the Crocodile Locomotive.... back when Willoughby was a thriving logging town we helped the Swiss Government ..... *trails off into a looooong and detailed rant about trains and train stuff*

Uhh little? Thanks for staying.... *Discusses trains with Dave*

The two men quickly become unseen in the darkness...

...dont choke on that huge Johnson Rod flashlight! :sick::grin:

You did say shaft, though. :tongue:

I'm going to stand here and guard the opening to the tunnel of death.

LOL.

umm okay....have fun

It's... it's... it's the Illuminati! We've found the first marker, the first Cardinal! Quick, which way is that statue pointing? We have to find the second Cardinal before he's murdered at 9:00 P.M.!

... Just kiddin' ya. :grin: Hmm, it sure is dark down 'ere!

(I just saw Angels & Demons :tongue: )

You guys have a cinema in this little town? :tongue:

Get a room you two.... :tongue::grin:

Like seriously, GET A ROOM. :tongue::laugh:

I wonder what is happening below.

Oh is that what kids these days are calling it?

Yeah, Kids these days.... :wacko: *goes on about talking about kids these days :laugh: *

Pete yells up, "I think I see the ground". Just as he does, one of the spikes give way and he falls to the ground inflicting 2 points Life Points damage. Hans is able to miss the missing spike and continue to climb down.

It's some sort of storage room containing numerous wooden crates, like a scene from Indiana Jones. A passage way leads into darkness...

Oooh! You can see a tunnel? How exciting.

*walks over to trapdoor* Excuse me Greasy Brakes... *Start to climb down*

*Calls out* Sorry, my little man. You'll have to interrupt these too for someone to talk to. I'm going down.