Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

Galactic Paranoia: Rebels, Day 4

For this day of Galactic Paranoia and the resulting night, all PMs should be sent to me instead of JLBlue, and I will be issuing the results of night 3, plus your additional future orders personally.

NOTE: You get one picture today.

Future days may get more pictures, but this is a work in progress and I'll do the best I can.

Complainers should refer to the notes at the end of this post.

Galactic Paranoia: Rebels, Day 4

The Return of a Jedi

The crew shuffles in slowly, depressed by their lack of progress. Dayton Stern arrives a few minutes late without explanation and quickly takes a seat.

Commander Blazer: "I've called you together this morning to receive a communication from Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, who has been made away of our situation and is prepared to offer assistance."

*turns on the viewscreen, the image transforms from static to that of Luke Skywalker*

lskywalker.jpg

Luke Skywalker: "It troubles me to hear that Jedi Widanko Fenk died while on this mission. His service to you was great, and his sacrifice even greater. His loss has left you without a connection to the force and made your mission seemingly impossible, but through the force, all things are possible.

"I have given this great consideration and after consulting the Jedi Holocron, determined that one of you should be able to contact Widanko's spirit, which still roams those halls, to ask him to advise you in the correct path to follow. It is tradition for a Jedi to return to offer advice, and you certainly need it.

That contact could be used to determine the loyalty of an already dead member of the team, or to investigate one that is still living. Use it wisely, for it is likely to be tremendously limited in duration.

To determine who will make this contact, I ask for three volunteers. Those three should be pure of heart and freely willing to make this contribution to the team. At the point in which three have volunteered, you will be called back together to take a public vote to decide who will serve in this capacity. At that time, additional orders will be given to several members and the day will continue as normal. No other matters are to be discussed until the volunteers have been found and the vote taken. Failure to participate in this voting process could be seen as disloyalty and may have unfortunate results.

I also understand that you chose to murder Ivy Shadowspark, the woman I almost married once. We shared many special moments together before she ripped out my heart and stomped on it. I don't know if she was loyal or not, but good job either way! I wish you had a holovid of it... :devil:

That is all for now. I hope to hear from you soon.

May the force be with you."

*the image fades*

Commander Blazer: "You heard him, get to nominating and voting, we haven't any time to waste."

NOTE 1: ALL PLAYERS WILL VOTE BEFORE THE GAME DAY IS OVER ... OR DIE.

NOTE 2: ALL PLAYERS WITH NIGHT ACTIONS WILL USE THEM ... OR DIE.

NOTE 3: PARTICIPATE ... OR (you guess what'll happen). Go on, guess. :devil:

100_6333_avvie.jpg

Sgt. Tong Pincer-Played by Tiny Pies R Us

100_6334_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Razak Crade-Played by Ricecracker

100_6335_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Hincklina Ross-Played by Hinckley

100_6337_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Al Iztad-Played by Alice

100_6343_avvie_dead.jpg

Pvt. Darek Dasner-Played by Da Death Star

100_6344_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Quincy J. Mann-Played by Quarryman

100_6349_avvie_dead.jpg

Pvt. Ivy Shadowspark-Played by Imperial Shadows

100_6350_avvie.jpg

Edner "Eddie" Flak-Played by Escape the Fate

100_6351_avvie.jpg

Dayton Stern-Played by Sir Dillon

100_6352_avvie.jpg

Adley "Newbie" Ahm-Played by Adam

100_6353_avvie.jpg

Widanko "Wiseguy" Fenk-Played by Whitefang

Rules:

* There are two sides: Imperials and Rebels

* Only Rebels may post in the Rebel Topic

* Members of both sides must keep up with the events occurring in both topics

* Winning is going to be more complicated than expected. Kill your opponents, then see what happens.

* Voting will be done by PM as done in Baritones II and will be done during the day, and the day only

* The day will end exactly 3 real days from this post.

* To be condemned, someone must receive a majority of votes

* All OOC stuff should be in the discussion thread

* Do not edit your post. At all.

* Notice: Voting MUST be done during the day. Votes after the day has ended will NOT be accepted.

That's just a painting. :hmpf_bad:

Excuse me painting, I'd like to volunteer for your Widanko mission. I'd also like to request that we search for that holovid of Ivy Shadowsparks's death. This place is filled with security cameras. I'm sure one exists. :sweet:

It's weird that we're being threatened with our lives to vote when we may have already killed the two traitors and have no way of knowing yet. Why would we vote for a member of our team when we might've already killed a traitor? I know we're doing that volunteer thing to contact Widanko, but I'm finally in a position to nitpick Luke Skywalker and I'm going to be a nuisance just for my own amusement. :tongue:

Interesting that nobody died last night. I bet that evil Ivy was the killer... :look:

Anyway, I have boobs.

That's just a painting. :hmpf_bad:

It's a damn good holographic image, but yes, it's like a really nice painting, thank you for noticing. :sweet:

It's weird that we're being threatened with our lives to vote when we may have already killed the two traitors and have no way of knowing yet.

You're initially being threatened to vote for the liaison. Once that is selected, they will immediately be allowed to conduct an investigation. Literally, right then. At that point, you could have your answer, couldn't you? If you're so worried about killing someone, vote for yourself. :laugh:

but I'm finally in a position to nitpick Luke Skywalker and I'm going to be a nuisance just for my own amusement. :tongue:

You should see the guy they got on the Imperial side. You'd just be itching to post there. Then I'd have to kill you. :devil:

Anyway, I have boobs.

You're a boob. :tongue:

You're initially being threatened to vote for the liaison. Once that is selected, they will immediately be allowed to conduct an investigation. Literally, right then. At that point, you could have your answer, couldn't you? If you're so worried about killing someone, vote for yourself. :laugh:

What if we nominate an Imperial spy? *huh*

You're a boob. :tongue:

:cry_sad: Luke Skywalker is mean.

What if we nominate an Imperial spy? *huh*

I thought you were all out of Imperial spies, smartypants. :tongue:

Guess you might want to choose wisely. :wink:

:cry_sad: Luke Skywalker is mean.

And ... loving it! :pir_kiss:

Well, this is interesting.

I guess we should've thought about being able to contact Widanko before, but now that we've been given an opportunity, I think we should take advantage of it. I believe that choosing who to investigate/etc. by vote after the contact is determined is a good idea, no?

I'll volunteer for this mission as well.

Someone tried to kill me last night! I'm not entirely sure why I didn't die, but someone was trying to smother me and I was able to successfully fight them off. I couldn't recognize the person in the dark, but I could tell he was wearing a pilot's helmet.

During the struggle I twisted my ankle, which is why I'm late.

Luke, thanks for this opportunity. Why is the operation considered risky? Does something happen to those participants who aren't voted for?

Someone tried to kill me last night! I'm not entirely sure why I didn't die, but someone was trying to smother me and I was able to successfully fight them off. I couldn't recognize the person in the dark, but I could tell he was wearing a pilot's helmet.

During the struggle I twisted my ankle, which is why I'm late.

Luke, thanks for this opportunity. Why is the operation considered risky? Does something happen to those participants who aren't voted for?

Well it doesn't take the spirit of Widanko to tell us that someone among us is still up to no good. Could it be one of the Imperials that is next door awaiting negotiations, sneaking over and killing us during the night?

Well this seems quite suspicious to me, you say that it was someone wearing a pilot helmet, it must be that babbling pilot Edner Flak, who was desperate to be belived as a loyal rebel. Wait that's me ... :wacko:

THE NOMINATIONS / VOTE

Excuse me painting, I'd like to volunteer for your Widanko mission.
I'll volunteer for this mission as well.
I too will volunteer for this risky job, Luke Skywalker. I do hope I succeed.

Commander Blazer: "Three volunteers have stepped forward. The painting of Luke Skywalker will be pleased."

You will now begin voting in this thread for your choice of the three nominees. And the nominees are...

• Pvt. Hincklina Ross
  • Adley "Newbie" Ahm
  • Pvt. Razak Crade

Commander Blazer: "As Master Skywalker has indicated, this is a very important and risky mission, though I'm not sure why it's risky. He must know something he isn't sharing. Whatever the case, as he said, choose carefully."

The vote will continue until a majority of the team has made a choice.

Begin.

If I can't vote for myself, I vote for Razak Crade.

Anyway, I have boobs.

I vote for Hinkalina. Can I touch them now?

I vote for Hinkalina. Can I touch them now?

Anytime you want. :wink:

If I can't vote for myself, I vote for Razak Crade.

You can vote for yourself.

REMINDER

Until the selection of a liaison to former team member and Jedi, Widanko Fenk, has been completed, no other business is to occur. That means you don't get to vote for who to kill (you may wish to wait for the results of the efforts with Widanko before making a decision of that nature) :hmpf: , you don't get to feel boobs :hmpf_bad: , and you don't get to harass the painting. :angry:

That is all. :grin:

I guess I'll be the first to vote for: Pvt. Razak Crade, since I assume that girly girl is voting for herself.

The vote so far:

Pvt. Hincklina Ross - 5

Adley "Newbie" Ahm - 0

Pvt. Razak Crade - 1

Pvt. Quincy J. Mann and Adley "Newbie" Ahm have not voted at this point. In the interest of fair representation, we will wait for their votes, despite the outcome already having been decided.

The vote so far:

Pvt. Hincklina Ross - 5

Adley "Newbie" Ahm - 0

Pvt. Razak Crade - 1

Pvt. Quincy J. Mann and Adley "Newbie" Ahm have not voted at this point. In the interest of fair representation, we will wait for their votes, despite the outcome already having been decided.

Can we vote for who to kill now? :sweet:

Can we vote for who to kill now? :sweet:

If you would like to do that prior to knowing the outcome of the investigation that you will be allowed to do once we receive those last liaison votes, sure. :hmpf:

If, instead, you would like to PM me the name of the person, living or dead, that you would like to investigate, you may do that as well.

If you're really stupid, you can do both together. :laugh:

So, I totally went ahead and talked to the spirit of Widanko and asked him what loyalty Ivy had, but he blanked and acted all flaky. Almost as if the painting hadn't informed him that he'd be involved in the game in this capacity. Anyway, he grabbed my boobies and I asked if I could get an extra investigation for the day, but we'll have to see. I think I should clear all of the dead first before we move on to the living. What do you guys think?

*Whispering chill wind blowing towards the Rebels' directions*

100_6353_avvie.jpg

Hincklina Ross walked forward and touch the glowing light, and some form of chemistry reactions between both had happened...

You: Widankoooooo, I neeeeeed your heeeeeeeelp! Cooooooome to meeeeeeeee!

Widanko Fenk: I hear you, but it's so dark here, so dark, I must try to find you. It would help if you turned up the lights and took off your top.

You: I'm not falling for that again.

Widanko Fenk: Damn. Skywalker always pulls that one before I can. Fine. What do you want, I'm happy to help. I haven't got much else to do.

You: I'd like to know the alignment of Ivy Shadowspark.

Widanko Fenk: Right now, I'd say decidedly horizontal. :laugh:

You: ...

Widanko Fenk: OH! You mean her allegiance. Loyal. Lovely too. She had much nicer hair than you, though I do approve of your buns. But that hair has got to go.

You: Thank you Widanko, I think that'll be quite enough.

Widanko Fenk: Won't take your top off for a teensy minute?

You: THANK YOU WIDANKO, I THINK THAT'LL BE QUITE ENOUGH.

Widanko Fenk: Damn.

You: Actually... can I ask another?

Widanko Fenk: NO! Didn't you read the fine print? One entry per person per day. Contents may settle during shipping. Your results may vary. Actual prize may differ from the one shown. Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear.

You: WHATEVER! ... see you tomorrow?

Widanko Fenk: Yeah, ok. Wear something tight.

You: You got it. :classic: