Sign in to follow this  
YG-49

24-1 Assault Vehicle

indexed.gif

Updated

Theme: Power Miners

Spoof: AAT

Pieces: 350-475

The invasion is long, and hard. After recieving news about the war, The Power Miners temporalily move back onto the surface world to defend LEGO City. They succesfully have captured an AAT and have taken it underground for Brains to study it and Rex to modify it. They have left insignias and blue on it to show that they are a worthy opponent.

This is what they created.

Main View

SANY0384.jpg

Front view. They thought about making the main gun a drill but decided that it would mean close combat.

SANY0383.jpg

Left Side.

SANY0385.jpg

Right Side.

SANY0386.jpg

Back revealing the secondary gun controls. They have a bit of a jump when the boarding ramp is down :laugh:

SANY0387.jpg

Side detail. Note the, saw and whatever the thing that lets smoke out of is.

SANY0389.jpg

Forgot the top view.

Sattelite closeup.

SANY0274.jpg

Front detail with Power Pilot at secondary gun. (Only blurry pic)

SANY0390.jpg

Cockpit closeup. Headlight, extra shell for main gun, warning light, some warning signs.

SANY0322.jpg

(Tiny) engine at the back of the cockpit.

SANY0279.jpg

The updated "Power Pilot" (Doesn't slack off on the job :tongue: ) (Credit to Mr. Mandalorian for making the torso decal)

SANY0392.jpg

This "Invasion" contest entry brought to you by Evil.co, A name you can trust, guaranteed you forget the word evil in the name:

SANY0382.jpg

Thanks

Edited by KimT

Good entry, but it seems that you jacked parts from other sets and stuck it on your AAT. The colors look way to random for power miners, it would be tons better if you made it in a consistent color scheme.

Looks good, but I think you should make it all orange and lime-green, just so that you make your own and have it look more like Power Miners. Leave out all the grey and blue, I say. :wink: Otherwise,good entry. I really like the use of those orange wheels for the cannon.

One more thing. Most power miner sets are lime with a touch of orange, so the abundance of orange is out of place. Leave the utilities orange, and it will look much more accurate.

i like the use of the power miners colours you used.

The gun looks really great but could be abit better if you put a little green with it.

I think to improve it you should maybe take out the separatists stickers

Indexed.

Make sure to make good use of the comments given by other members - as they are the ones supposed to vote for you in the end.

I agree that their is too different colours, just stick to the Grey/green/orange colours scheme , remove the dark blue and the red and it'll looks way better I think, but that's a very nice start !

Yeah, I was going to put a comment in yours saying "If you think this is badly thrown on, you're gonna hate mine!" :tongue:

Updated. It really needed those treads. Almost all the blue is gone. See if you can [badPhineas&Ferbreference]Spot The Diff[/badPhineas&Ferbreference]

Edited by YG-49

Whoa! Your pics are heavily blurred and that makes it hard to see anything :sceptic:

Please redo the blurry pics :classic:

The pictures are still a bit blurry and that's going to make it hard for people to decide wether to vote for this or not.

I'll leave it up to you to decide wether to redo them or not.

I suggest that you do redo the pics though.

Good luck.

Okay, got those clear pics. Sorry it took so long. Also, KimT could you change the name simply to "24-1 Assault Vehicle"?