Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Murder on the Emerald Express: Chapter 2

Dynamically moves to cabin.

Goodnight guys! Please don't kill me overnight, and I'm only kidding Herman, we all love you!

No worries. I liked when you said that joke. It made me think we were friends. :blush:

No worries. I liked when you said that joke. It made me think we were friends. :blush:

If I know about one thing chum, it's about delusions. After all, my father is an oil tycoon, that tends to give visions of grandeur.

Now....erm...please exit my cabin, I'm trying to get change and go to sleep haha...ha...erm...

If I know about one thing chum, it's about delusions. After all, my father is an oil tycoon, that tends to give visions of grandeur.

Now....erm...please exit my cabin, I'm trying to get change and go to sleep haha...ha...erm...

OK. Good night, friend. :sweet:

Dynamic movement: I would like to go to the Observation Car, please.

I would like to make a dynamic movement to my office/cabin after I have seen that everyone else has gone to bed without any further hassles and questions.

Dynamic Movement: Have a private conversation with Brakes and Shmelt. I have motion sickness and food allergy concerns to discuss.

Dynamic Movement: Have a private conversation with Brakes and Shmelt. I have motion sickness and food allergy concerns to discuss.

I too will have a Dynamic movement to look around Car 2 for any maps or destinations we are heading to.

Dynamic movement, after returning from the now-locked Captain's office:

Poor Hermann, it was most unfortunate to hear about his lethal peanut allergy. There go plans for my spectacular satay goose liver curry :sceptic:

I have a long day ahead tomorrow so I will turn in now. This has been a very unsettling evening, I will have to count sheep cuts to help me sleep.

Side, leg, chump, loin, breast.... *snore*

Dynamic movement: Get some cards and a couple drinks to my friends Mark and Bulldog to enjoy the first night of our vacation on this amazing train.

I wasn't really saying that it was even suspicious, but I do think that there is some indication that the knife belongs to one of them. They may have it for their own protection or any number of other reasons, I just think it's something to keep in mind as we travel along together.

I can promise you that if I had a weapon, it would be a gun. My right to bear arms is very important to me. I think I'd like to go to bed as well so I guess I'll make a dynamic movement to do that.

Nighty Night

- Engineer Steve Thomas, Schmelt, Jim Butcher, Brakes, Max: Crew Car

- Greaseman, Eleanor, Bulldog, Mark Williams: Passenger Wagon #1

- Austin, Arin, Herman: Passenger Wagon #2

All crew and passenger cars aboard the Emerald Express are private.

To help with logistics, this is the order of the train cars (which no one has asked about) and accessibility:

1) Engine

2) Tender

3) Crew Car (single bathroom) - locked to non-crewmembers

4) Passenger Wagon #1 - each room has a private restroom)

5) Passenger Wagon #2 - " ")

6) Dining Car (with rear kitchen)

7) Lounge/Observation Car (w/small bathroom)

8) Luggage/Supply Wagon - locked to non-crew members

Well goodnight everyone, Everything is running smoothly so I'll head back to the crew car :classic:

Also I apologise if I offended anyone on this train, I'm just trying to do my job. :blush:

Dynamic Movement: Go back to Crew Car

Well goodnight everyone, Everything is running smoothly so I'll head back to the crew car :classic:

Dynamic Movement: Go back to Crew Car

Yes, that's where I meant to end up too. Moves dynamically. Good night!

Schmelt and Mark Steve leave to the Crew Car to sleep. Nighty night folks!

(Big Giant Head Above (aka Alex) (aka Voice in the Sky)): I'm going to use my post above to update as people move about over the next few posts.

Those not attempting to sleep in the next page of posts will receive (-1) life points for sleep deprivation.

Dynamic move: Begrudgingly put the cards and drinks away and go to sleep.

Haven't seen him. I think he's back in the Dining Car. :grin:

I meant like I thought i was going with schmelt back to the crew car where i can get some sleep! But i thought you mixed it up by saying mark & schmelt instead of me..... :wacko:

Wait.....im confused, Either way im back in the crew car sleeping..... :laugh::blush:

It has been a long day so far, and I supposed I need to get some sleep right now, and wake up early to check on those brakes to ensure that it's working normally as it should be. I will be heading towards the crew car to catch my nap. Knock on the doors, if there is any incident reports. Godo night.

Dynamic movement: Move to the crew car to catch my sleep.

But i thought you mixed it up by saying mark & schmelt instead of me..... :wacko:

I did. I was trying to save what little dignity I still have... :grin:

To keep our story moving; at this time, I'm going to assume that the remaining passengers and crew members have retired to their rooms.

Conductor Max and Engineer Steve Thomas each take a turn manning the Engine with a few hours "unattended time" between their shift change.

This is the fun part...

Now that everyone is alone and the fear begins to permeate, you begin to sweat. Where did the knife come from? Is it safe? or will it perhaps be used while you doze into an unrestful sleep? Trust no one... Jim Butcher recalls something falling out from someone's baggage. Could it have been the knife? What is this whispering among the crew and what "girl problems" can Herman be having, if that's what it is? Who might be outside your cabin at this very moment waiting for you...

SLOSH! A vision of something out of Mystery Ship suddenly appears within your cabin window... A dream, it's just a dream...

Each individual may make one "Night Move" aboard the train. To do so, send me ONE Private Message with the specifics of what you will do or attempt to do. For added fun, I need to know the exact time you notice on the watch/alarm clock before you make your move.

- Title your PM "Night Move"

- Exact Time (between midnight and 7:00 am)

- What you will do (if anything) - please be specific

See above to tell which train car you are in.

After I receive 12 individual PMs, Chapter 3 will begin. Nighty Night!