Sign in to follow this  
Wrinkledlion X

Surel

Squidman FTW. :tongue:

I love the colour scheme and the hunched back, but there isn't really enough BIONICLE-like details to make it look BIONICLE-like. Also, he seems a bit too slender for a Glatorian, which he is, no matter how battle-damaged.

Well, most old people I know are frail and thin.

Plus:

“Surel said nothing, simply raised a withered arm and pointed towards the north.”
Edited by Gunnar

Well, most old people I know are frail and thin.

Plus:

I know, but the overall shape of him looks more streamlined and squid/frog-like thin as opposed to withered frail thin. The cracks and path-work repair that you've got on him help make him look tattered, but the rest of the armour looks like it was made for his thin frame, as opposed to being armour on a withered frame that was made for the bulkier prime condition that he used to be in thousands of years ago.

Ah, I see what you mean. Isn't Glatorian armor pretty much organic, though? I was under the impression that it would just grow to fit him as he aged.

Ah, I see what you mean. Isn't Glatorian armor pretty much organic, though? I was under the impression that it would just grow to fit him as he aged.

I honestly don't know about that. Glatorian are 85% Organinc, 15% Mechanic, but whether or not that includes the armour I don't know. :sceptic:

img65.imagesrel01.th.jpg

here's mine, what do you think?

I like it a lot, but your image tag is broken and this is Gunnar's Surel topic, so you should make your own for it. :wink:

EDIT: Never-mind you fixed it, but still make your own topic. :classic:

Edited by 3D Brickthing

I tought that ultra hamster's version was great, but now I really don't know which one is better. I like the more fragile look of gunnar's, though.

They both look great!

Both also remind me of a Bionicle Gandalf the Grey version :wacko: .

No, armor is armor is armor. It's just metal sheets banged into specific shapes they wear over their bodies.