Sign in to follow this  
Darth Legolas

MOC: German Steam TRAIN!

traintech1.jpg

Welcome, welcome! Here we are today, with my amazing, three-part steam train. If I had more magnetic connectors and wheels, this thing would go on forever... anyways, here it is!

steamtrain_003.jpg

steamtrain_004.jpg

Note that the little axle-hole brick is supposed to be a Prussian Iron Cross. :tongue:

steamtrain_005.jpg

Would this thing even fit on tracks?

steamtrain_006.jpg

Is it a little cramped in here?

steamtrain_007.jpg

Boy do I have a lot of those brown things! And to think I have some still left over!

steamtrain_008.jpg

You can have two hobos minifigs hide in here.

steamtrain_009.jpg

Thanky panks, if ya commented, that is! :tongue:

You want to start something, punk? :tongue:

I really like this moc, I think you built it nicely. Its too bad that if it ran over me, it would break, because my tuskens have ABS of pure titanium.

Why does it say "TRAIN TECH" on the top? Is that like the Index for here? Because this train does not have any technology. Though, I could probably make my new NXT robot push it if I wanted to.

More sellout-ness. :tongue:

A good start, but the front train needs some fixes to look good.

1) Make the main train smaller: that gap in the middle doesn't look good. Shrinking the train to look like a tank engine like this would improve the overall design, plus you can have a nice tank engine.

2) Remove that round boiler piece: The radar dish can be added to the front of the train and it would still look good.

3) Remove the brown window and the carriage wheels: It doesn't look that well with the wheels sticking out, and the window sits too low for the engineer to look out from

4) Height: Raise it by a brick and it would look nice, even better if some greebles were thrown in on the sides.

If those are fixed, it would look rather nice for a train not using train wheels. I give the current MOC :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: thumbs up.