Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Murder on the Emerald Express: Discussion

Sorry I wasn't able to post while at Brickworld. I thought I'd be able to, but I just spent too much time with real Lego to be on the internet :wink: .

Well, there certainly is much for everyone to say now, so that excuse won't work to well. :grin:

Sorry I wasn't able to post while at Brickworld. I thought I'd be able to, but I just spent too much time with real Lego to be on the internet :wink: .

Aha! Three players at Brickworld! :tongue:

Murder On the Emerald Express

Chapter 9B: Grounded

As Grill'n George takes Austin, Snitchman, and Bulldog for a flight above Willoughby in his 4-seated Wiener-Mobile, the others on the ground begin to get restless. They decide that it may be time to visit another part of the town, since there's not much they can do even if George is frying up a diabolic plan.

Flying Weiner Mobile? I have to catch up here... unless I've been replaced. :cry_sad:

Flying Weiner Mobile? I have to catch up here... unless I've been replaced. :cry_sad:

It's no biggie, the flying Weiner Mobile was summoned by the Whooping Elves of Nylar IV to cross the Pit of Eternal Slumber to reach the Crossdressing Lightning Babe, should be easy to catch up on.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

You're good Hinck. A few went up in George's plane, to discover a dead body on the tender.

In Chapter 9B, the group discover that Jennifer Chamberlain has been shot to death, the body found on the tender of the Emerald Express - a single gun shot wound.

That's where we are currently at.

I'm sorry to say that I start my long needed vacation tomorrow morning and will be returning July 1.

The mystery is in "intermission mode" until then.

If any of you would like to share your thoughts or plans, feel free to do so on this thread. Until then, please enjoy and stay tuned for the exciting concluding chapters of Murder on the Emerald Express!

Wow our vacations coincided. Have fun and I look forward to reading the next chapter when I return from my vacation. :classic: Thanks for all the work you put into this.

Have a great trip! Looking forward to your return next week. :thumbup:

Thanks for putting so much effort into this game. Will wait patiently for the next concluding chapters.

Thanks Alice & WF.

I'm even going to stop at a Lego Store (so I'm excited just for that) - planning on buying a special set. :classic:

I'm even going to stop at a Lego Store (so I'm excited just for that) - planning on buying a special set. :classic:

For some unknown reasons, I am feeling so excited for you! :wub:

Wow our vacations coincided.

Unfortunately mine doesn't. :sad:

I'm going to be away from the 1st to the 10th, which kind of sucks in terms of me missing that first bit. I may be able to find some computer access at one or two points, but I can't count on it. I'll be back for some code cracking on the 10th though. :laugh:

Have fun TheBrickster, you need some time off from this rabble!

Enjoy your break Brickster and Alice. I will enjoy a brief hiatus from EE for the time being.

Dualing Banjo's on!

For some unknown reasons, I am feeling so excited for you! :wub:

So am I. :sweet:

Have fun on your vacations, Alice and TheBrickster!

Sorry I've been out! I've been down with the flu for the last few days! Enjoy your trips folks!

Ahh, good to hear your all getting a warm break, when I'm NOT!

*Burn, burn burn*

Hope you all enjoy it, we'll be waiting!

~A.S.

Oh, seems I got a little wrong with my last post, I thought the plane had landed, guess I was on the radio :blush:

Have fun TheBrickster and Alice. Looking forward to the game returning.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

I'm a little crazed right now, so it's good to see the game in intermission mode. I was going to resign, but now I have a little time to catch up. Sweet! :sweet:

Not that I'm not enjoying this game, but I didn't expect it to go this long! An intermission is exactly what I need. How much longer do you guys think it's likely to continue?

Not that I'm not enjoying this game, but I didn't expect it to go this long! An intermission is exactly what I need. How much longer do you guys think it's likely to continue?

As long as it takes for us dumbasses to solve the case. :tongue:

It took quite a while before the Mystery Mansion was solved, and this time we have even less clues to go with. But I think TheBrickster said in the beginning that the purpose of this game isn't to solve who did it with what weapon in which room, but something else... Wonder what that something else is, though? :wink:

But at least we've had fun! :grin:

We should take advantage of the lull to put together some little scenes from the Mystery.

It would be a nice surprise for TB when he comes back!

Even if it's something simple like a caption pic, it would be a fun touch.

We should take advantage of the lull to put together some little scenes from the Mystery.

It would be a nice surprise for TB when he comes back!

Even if it's something simple like a caption pic, it would be a fun touch.

By "Put together", I am guessing you mean building something? :grin:

If I may say so, that is a brilliant idea!

... Even though I am not a participant of the game, I would join along with what Svelte has suggested? :classic:

Edited by Strikerâ„¢

Mark goes to have a rest in his cabin after a long and exciting card game.

Right all, I'm off in the morning, I'll be back on the 11th. Don't have too much fun without me. :classic:

Bye! :sweet:

EDIT: I've managed to find an internet connection so I may be one here spontaneously once or twice.

Wow, it sucks that my trip doesn't coincide with any of yours. :sad: I leave today and will be back on the 18th, but I may find an internet connection and might pop in now and then.

Hey everyone, I'm back. :classic: Apparently the game isn't over yet, so is there any chance of me joining in again? If there isn't, that's okay, I'll just sit back and watch for the rest of the game. Now, to read up on what I missed...

Sign in to follow this