Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Murder on the Emerald Express: Discussion

Discussion

I've created this thread to discuss the mystery, respond to questions, and allow others (non-participants) to comment.

Feel free to add your thoughts at any time

Looks exciting so far. Good job with the photo editing, I didn't realize the first picture was LEGO at first.

Thanks. I've been playing with this photo for two days. It was tricky, but I like the look of it.

Dragonator: On a side note, Mark Williams needs to show his picture somewhere. It will be very hard for other characters to learn "Who's Who" without a picture of your character as your avatar or signature.

Looks amazing! So what were we supposed to put for the qualifications section on the application form?

Dragonator: On a side note, Mark Williams needs to show his picture somewhere. It will be very hard for other characters to learn "Who's Who" without a picture of your character as your avatar or signature.

I was just in the middle of working on that. :wink:

So what were we supposed to put for the qualifications section on the application form?

If I told you that, it would spoil my secret application/interview process. You know, I may do this again.

I was just in the middle of working on that. :wink:

Thanks. That's a lot better. :thumbup:

If I told you that, it would spoil my secret application/interview process. You know, I may do this again.

I see...... :oh:

Great start!!! The opening scene had certainly gotten the tempo going. By the way, could I request all players to place their character's name under your sig for easy reference. Thanks in advance. :blush:

Looks exciting so far. Good job with the photo editing, I didn't realize the first picture was LEGO at first.

I love the lighting! I think you did a great job with it. :sweet::thumbup:

Im assuming we have to wait till everyone has posted to start roaming around? [Although its my job to :tongue: ]

So once someone calls upon me I am able to post right? Im pretty sure noone needs me for the first chapter

since im a cop :wink:

So once someone calls upon me I am able to post right? Im pretty sure noone needs me for the first chapter

since im a cop :wink:

Since your an extra, Yes TheBrickster will send you a PM when you are needed. :wink:

Looking great so far TheBrickster! I'm very much enjoying my first time at this!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Ahh, thanks for this delightful game, Brickster! I look forward to playing later in the game.

Lego12

BLOOPER!

According to the manifest, we still have one passenger to arrive before orientation begins.

You do not have the passenger list at this time, but good try Schmelt. :laugh: You're making me hungry! I'm going into the kitchen now to have an Ego Waffle.

Ahh, thanks for this delightful game, Brickster! I look forward to playing later in the game.

Thanks for the feedback. It's only going to get better. :thumbup:

I'm going into the kitchen now to have an Ego Waffle.

An ego waffle? Aren't those reserved for Hinckley? :tongue:

An ego waffle? Aren't those reserved for Hinckley? :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::angry: Shut up!

:tongue:

The correct spelling is Eggo...

I always love looking at the pictures in these games. You, and all other hosts, always take so much time to make things look awesome!

BLOOPER!

You do not have the passenger list at this time, but good try Schmelt. :laugh: You're making me hungry! I'm going into the kitchen now to have an Ego Waffle.

Sorry - I only meant from the list of characters we already know about :blush:

Have a complimentary ROFL-Waffle, on the house.

Sorry - I only meant from the list of characters we already know about :blush:

Have a complimentary ROFL-Waffle, on the house.

"Thanks", (as theBrickster tells Hinck), "Lego My Eggo!"

BLOOPER #2:

Steve, why don't you head off to the engine so you can be here for orientation?

I think you mean "so YOU (as in the Conductor) can be here for orientation". It would be hard for Steve to be driving and here at the same time (even with Dynamic Movement). :wink:

BLOOPER #2:

I think you mean "so YOU (as in the Conductor) can be here for orientation". It would be hard for Steve to be driving and here at the same time (even with Dynamic Movement). :wink:

Oops, my mistake. Although as this is a mystery train, anything is possible. :tongue:

Oops, my mistake. Although as this is a mystery train, anything is possible. :tongue:

Maybe its a huanted train that can drive itself? :tongue:

But umm yeah I understood what you said....sortof.... :tongue:

EDIT: Where did Jim run off to?

Camping, for less than 24 hours. Apologies for not saying this right away, I didn't know that so much could happen in a short period of time. :tongue:

Maybe its a huanted train that can drive itself? :tongue:

It's not haunted, unless Brickster added his own Grave Stone curse to it. :tongue: It can drive itself though, thanks to Power Functions.

Sign in to follow this