Sign in to follow this  
CloneCommanderDelta7

Clone Flamethrower

indexed.gif

Well, this is my first moc for a while so I present the Clone Flamethrower. I don't like to brag but I think I have successfully made a perfect flamethrower! A weapon that generates so much heat that it melts the metal skeletons of droids; a weapon that spouts so many flames that it can be used as a smokescreen; and a weapon so heavy when it is full with napalm that it needs a stand so the operator can rest the weapon on the ground when firing. The front handle is basically a tap that connects to the connection of the tank. The clone can adjsut the flow and therefore altering the amount of fuel being burnt.

2009_05160005.jpg

My sniper rifle is a longer blaster. It sports a stand for improved stability when firing thus greater accuracy. Its longer barrel means a longer shooting distance. It is being held by Clone Commander Delta himself. You may have seen this before.

2009_05160020.jpg

The machine gun turret is a mobile turret. It is designed to cut down droids by the dozen. It is a Z-6 Rotary cannon fixed onto a mobile base and sports a bigger battery for increased firing speed and greater accuracy than its more mobile cousin. It can be folded up and taken by foot to another location. Although it is heavy to carry, it makes up for when it is put up and ready to rip!

2009_05160018.jpg

This is my version of the Z-6, mainly inspired by the Clone Army Customs version of it. This mechanical monstrosity is just like the fixed version but without the improved accuracy and firing speed. Although it lacks this though, it makes up for in extreme mobility.

2009_05160025.jpg

Some clones riding on the front of a TX-130 Fighter Tank. Thanks Pedro for the design of the rocket launcher!

2009_05160001.jpg

Feel free to post your own mocs of weapons (Lego) and vehicle weapons. What do you think: :thumbup: or :thumbdown:

You call that a flamethrower? This is a flamethrower! :grin:

Hehe. Seriously, though, even though your 'thrower looks pretty cool, I doubt that a single clone would be able to lift it. :wink:

The Sniper rifle is not bad, but I think it would look better with a black tip.

I'm not such a big fan of your "machine guns" though. They don't look so good with all those rings on them IMHO. :sceptic:

But overall, I'd say :thumbup: .

PS: Why did you exchange the cheese slopes on the tank with green ones?

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

It's Lego Star Wars, anything can happen.

Basically the flamethrower is the fuel tank and an igniter so it is heavy but 'light' considering what it is. It is a heavy weapon so they're not expected to run all the time they have it with them. Okay, I think I have the perfect 'hand-held' flamethrower! :tongue:

btw what does IMHO mean? I'm not that good with all the abbreviations. :grin:

Does it matter if I change the cheese slopes? I can change them back as well.

Edited by CloneCommanderDelta7

It's Lego Star Wars, anything can happen.

btw what does IMHO mean? I'm not that good with all the abbreviations. :grin:

Good point :laugh: and IMHO means In My Humble Opinion

These are really good weapons. I agree with what's been said about the flamethrower looking big. Maybe you could make a way for him to carry the tank on his back? Also, I think the sniper would look better all in black.

The machine guns look good. Keep it up! :thumbup:

Them are some pretty cool weapons. I do agree though that the flamethrower should maybe have the fuel reserve on the Trooper's back.

I've always thought of it to be In My Honest Opinion

Oh and I've never really been a fan of non molded weapons, but it does look quite good, but I think its too bulky, IMHO. :tongue:

Hmmm...

I might add these to my heavy weapons squad, though they all ready have tons of gear.

I like the machine guns, especially the one held by Cody.

The flamethrower should have the fuel reserve on the back though.

All in all, 5/5.

IMHO Light Grey and Dark Bley can never combine! :tongue: Nice job on the flame thrower though. I think I'm inspired. :tongue:

Here is the revised flamethrower/defoliator

2009_05160029.jpg

2009_05160032.jpg

Here is the Droid Heavy/medium turret.

2009_05160033.jpg

2009_05160034.jpg

2009_05160035.jpg

2009_05160037.jpg

The base is merely there to keep the turret upright. The turret can be almost mounted onto anything! Even a minifigure's hand!

The trooper holding the almighty flamethrower can rest the weapon on the ground when firing, although he might have to point the spout upwards.

Edited by CloneCommanderDelta7

Well I really like the droid turret and the flame thrower. The turret just seems right and the flame thrower is good.

The flamethrower looks better now and the droid turret is a really good design! :thumbup: It looks like a great anti-aircraft gun.

My only criticism would be that the colours of the turret don't really match. The tan, white and yellow would look better as black or grey pieces, in my opinion. :classic: