Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Murder on the Emerald Express: Rules

Hinckley and whoever goes with him will have private conversation with me. I will send a PM to the first person (in this case Hinckley) CC'ing it to the 2nd person. Our EB board allows one to send a PM to one individual + 6 CCs. The initiator of the Dynamic Movement takes the lead and unless someone says, "I will go with Hinck", my PM is only to Hinck.

Talking between characters is based on PM. Other characters nor I will know what is said. Example: Perhaps Hinckley and Shadows are plotting to slip some poison into your glass. Hink sends a PM to Shadows asking for him to fellow him into another train car. Hinck initiates, and then Shadows states he'll follow. I will wait for a PM from Hinck who can send it to Shadows and me. I will send my response to both.

Does this answers your question?

Yes, thanks. :classic:

You can attempt to do something in front of others at any time, but you run the risk of someone discovering what you are up to. How might they react if they catch you?

Makes sense, but how would they "catch" you, per say? If I was slipping poison in a drink, would I have to specify something, such as "I would like to pick up Hinck's glass"? I also apologize for asking all of these questions, this is my first time, too. :blush:

And it's 4 o'clock PM central time, when will the game start? :tongue:

Makes sense, but how would they "catch" you, per say? If I was slipping poison in a drink, would I have to specify something, such as "I would like to pick up Hinck's glass"?

These types of things are difficult to detect, but this is a sheud group of detectives. You only have to state something that you are going to do (in front of the group). For those things under "Dynamic Movement", these actions are private and only told to me and whoever is with you (if anyone).

And it's 4 o'clock PM central time, when will the game start? :tongue:

Later this evening...

These types of things are difficult to detect, but this is a sheud group of detectives. You only have to state something that you are going to do (in front of the group). For those things under "Dynamic Movement", these actions are private and only told to me and whoever is with you (if anyone).

Later this evening...

Ah, okay, I got it now. Thanks a lot. :sweet:

Sign in to follow this