Captain Blackmoor

Le Fourageux, French third-rate ship of the line, minifig scale!

I all to well know how destructive family can be, as in the case of my cousin. He destroyed my entire collection, and im still searching for some pieces to this day. Every year, I lock my collection up when I go on holiday. Thing is, I have 40,000 more pieces since then, along with a mint, MODed BSB and IF. If he touches them, im going to go mad. Amazing ship, and good luck with the rebuild. :thumbup::pir-wink:

Edited by Dr Leg O Brick

Noooo! Noooooooooo! Captain Blackmoor, Sir, you've got my sympathies! I really hope that you find the time and nerves to rebuild her again :pir_bawling:

Dont worry such a small ship is built up again very fast. I would kill em all.

That is a strange post - on all levels :pir-sceptic:

This is painful to see, espically since she took the brunt of it on her gorgeous bow. I'd suggest securing a better place to store and build befor rebuilding her. That's what I did after the destruction of Hawk and Scorpion and I've had a lot more sucess and far fewer accidents. Sympathies though, and keep at it. It would be a crying shame to loose her.

That really hurts my eyes! :pir_bawling: I already was exepting an update, but instead i see a total destruction. :pir-cry_sad: But then again, why you keep it on the floor? shelf or a table would be a safer place, though project of this scale is maby again easier to build on the groud.

That is a strange post - on all levels :pir-sceptic:

I totally agree, but i think he is meaning something like this: He dosent understand how big this ship actually is. And seconly hes telling to Blackmoor to kill Blackmoors family for that what someone did by accident.... :pirate_sad2: I really dont understand whats he was thinking when he made a comment like that. :pir-hmpf_bad:

Captain Becker

Edited by Captain Becker

I totally agree, but i think he is meaning something like this: He dosent understand how big this ship actually is. And seconly hes telling to Blackmoor to kill Blackmoors family for that what someone did by accident.... :pirate_sad2: I really dont understand whats he was thinking when he made a comment like that. :pir-hmpf_bad:

Captain Becker

still really strange though. a sorry sight captain! :pir_bawling:

That's terrible, I do hope the time to re-build is not too long and you'll be able to continue finishing the ship.

Seems you and Admiral Croissant are both being a bit unlucky when it comes to keeping your ships in one piece.

It is such a shame to see such a get lego boat in bit's.I am sure that a good builder like you won't take long in rebuilding it.

I am surprised to see the constrution of the haul though,it is nothing more than basic blocks.I would of though you might of used studded technic beams pined together?

th_LDDScreenShot60.png

Oh my God, that's a nightmare! My (Considerably smaller) WIP frigate has been destroyed by "accident" twice now, I know the feeling. :pir-cry_sad:

I hope you can fix it!

:jollyroger:

NOO! What a nightmare! I know the feeling: *sigh... :pir-cry_sad: *

It still seems more complete than the Vesta after her fall, but then again the Fourageux is much larger.

It doesn't seem impossible to rebuild her but it will probably be very time-consuming.

Good luck!

Well...

I just need to share this. :pir-cry_sad:

broken.jpg

When I was away, someone tripped over my ship. And now no one dares to admit it..

As you can see the beast is utterly destroyed. Especially the bow, it's just gone.

It will take weeks to rebuild her. I expected to complete the entire hull within two weeks as my parents go on holidays.

It appears I will be spending this time with the dreaded bow techniques again..

:pir-sceptic:

I really get the feeling that i want to cry, thats really really sad,

if i got home from vacation, and one of my ships looked that way,

i would go through some fazes thats for sure, anger, anger, more anger, sadness, crying, and then accept,

well i got all my ships at many diffrent locations, the one that is at the most dangerous place, has a free fall of about 3 meters, at the one side, and 1.5 at the other, then i got another located at the TV, which is turned around alot,

so its amazing that ship still stands, and then i have the others placed on shelfs and cabinets,

but its truely sad to see this, and i really feel with you, i wish you the best of luck, at rebuilding her,

Thank you for all the support. While I was rebuilding it gave me the chance to improve several important things in the inner structure. A chance I'd rather not had, but it's much stronger now. :pir-classic: I should complete it again this weekend, the bow was literally a pain in the rum, but the rest was quite intact. It fell apart in large pieces.

In the meantime some BL orders arrived so I can work my way further towards the stern, as that was the plan. :pir-sweet:

Thank you for all the support. While I was rebuilding it gave me the chance to improve several important things in the inner structure. A chance I'd rather not had, but it's much stronger now. :pir-classic: I should complete it again this weekend, the bow was literally a pain in the rum, but the rest was quite intact. It fell apart in large pieces.

In the meantime some BL orders arrived so I can work my way further towards the stern, as that was the plan. :pir-sweet:

thats so nice to hear, that you have fixed her so quickly,

and sometimes, a second chance to build your stuff, ends up with being very good,

as you did make a stronger hull,

awesome job, and im looking forward to see the final version, (also when you have rebuilded her completely)

I love it when a plan comes together. Glad to hear she's okay again, I know from experience that a second chance makes you build the MOC stronger anyway. :pirate_skel1:

:jollyroger:

Hi there.

I've just read the whole thread, and you've done a fantastic work! :pir-oh3:

I feel sorry for destruction of Le Fourageux.

But isn't the french flag under the captain's cabin in the reverse order?(red-white-blue instead of blue-white-red)

...Think I'm gonna go lock my cat out of my room real quick...be right back.

Is this thing still not done? The admiral is getting pissed by your slacking! :pir-tongue:

Man this sucks, but as you said, destruction sometimes leads to good improvement!

...Think I'm gonna go lock my cat out of my room real quick...be right back.

Kill it! :jollyroger:

My golden rule is...a destroyed ship is the start of a new navy. :cannon: I really can't wait to see it done with any improvements you're making. I am really sorry about the tradegy, but isn't it what LEGO is for? :pir_laugh2::shark:

Sorry if this old up discussion.

I wanted to know if this project has been carried out?

I love the Big Scale pirate_blush.gif