100_6369_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Pepper Fletchman-Played by Professor Flitwick

100_6370_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Boden Constrek-Played by Bob the Construction Worker

Rules:

* There are two sides: Imperials and Rebels

* Only Imperials may post in the Imperial Topic

* Members of both sides must keep up with the events occurring in both topics

* The Imperials win if they kill the Rebel Spies before the Rebels kill the Imperial Spies or if the Imperial Spies kill all of the Rebels

* Voting will be done by PM as done in Baritones II and will be done during the day, and the day only

* Each day will last five days real time, until voting occurs. As soon as one side comes to a consensus and the vote is decided, the opposing side only has one more day real time to come to a consensus regardless of how far into the day we are real time

* To be condemned, someone must receive a majority of votes

* All OOC stuff should be in the discussion thread

* Do not edit your post. At all.

* Notice: Voting MUST be done during the day. Votes after the day has ended will NOT be accepted.

Oh sh*t. He was such a good member of our team! This is really getting out of hand. Damn! What was he doing there anyway? Was he hiding?

aghhh another Loyal Imperial dead! :oh3:

Atleast I didn't vote against him....Obviously some of the people accusing him have something to hide..... :look:

*Runs back to corner* :look:

After all the crap he was receiving yesterday from some people he was the most obvious target for the night killer, unfortunately. :sceptic: He was a great Sergeant, I am very upset by this rather stupid action. :cry_sad:

So then, Pvt. Boden Constrek and Pvt. Nester Brand, do you have anything you'd like to say on this matter considering you were the two who were so suspicious of the Sarge yesterday despite having no substantial evidence of any kind? I find it mighty strange Nester that you thought so highly of Sarge as to call him a "good member of our team", yet yesterday you were all for outing him. I notice the two of you did suddenly change your minds at the very end of the day, for no apparent reason. I find that very suspicious, perhaps you could enlighten me please? :classic:

Dear me, for elite Imperial soldiers, these rebels sure are giving us a run for our money... or our lives, for that matter. :sadnew:

After all the crap he was receiving yesterday from some people he was the most obvious target for the night killer, unfortunately. :sceptic: He was a great Sergeant, I am very upset by this rather stupid action. :cry_sad:

So then, Pvt. Boden Constrek and Pvt. Nester Brand, do you have anything you'd like to say on this matter considering you were the two who were so suspicious of the Sarge yesterday despite having no substantial evidence of any kind? I find it mighty strange Nester that you thought so highly of Sarge as to call him a "good member of our team", yet yesterday you were all for outing him. I notice the two of you did suddenly change your minds at the very end of the day, for no apparent reason. I find that very suspicious, perhaps you could enlighten me please? :classic:

Dear me, for elite Imperial soldiers, these rebels sure are giving us a run for our money... or our lives, for that matter. :sadnew:

I'll tell you. After wards, he Pm'ed me and we spoke. He was only trying to do his job, and he just came off as a little gruff. And what about Mr. Silent-Sigfig? He also was suspicious of Sarge, without reason. And Zariah on that matter. Also, I was never suspicious of Sarge enough to ever at any time to suspect him of being a trator. He really was an honest person.

I agree with you it is quite suspicious of then to change there mind.

All of us should be very careful and watch our backs we'll never know when that rebel slime will kill us.

'Sigh' practically all of us suspected Zariah, and now she's dead, then some of us suspected Sarge, and now he too is deceased. We must all be very careful...

Hmm...Maybe we should ask some of the people that were agains the Sarge... :sceptic:

I didnt sudenly change my mind! I found a good reason to believe that he was good at heart. Now I see that he really was a good member of the team and was only trying to root out the inflitrators. I never fully thought he was a traitor. I was only suspicous of his when he wouldnt take of his helmet.

I didnt sudenly change my mind! I found a good reason to believe that he was good at heart. Now I see that he really was a good member of the team and was only trying to root out the inflitrators. I never fully thought he was a traitor. I was only suspicous of his when he wouldnt take of his helmet.

I was suspicious of him on how the way he acted, however I realized that it must come with the job that he had. I then changed my mind about him.

Once again, it appears that the killer is using a knife. How many of us actually have knives? Would those who do like to present their knife?

A consensus has been reached by vote in one or both of the two threads. Please refrain from posting until the results are up.

Day Three is over for the Rebels. You Imperials have one more day (real time) to make a conviction.

As far as I know, all the Stormtroopers have knives in their standard battle outfit...

I thought sarge was guilty because everyone else did. i just wanted it over with.

he appears to be hiding from someone. perheps he knew that the rebels were look ing for him? We should search his room.

I thought sarge was guilty because everyone else did. i just wanted it over with.

he appears to be hiding from someone. perheps he knew that the rebels were look ing for him? We should search his room.

You always want to search peoples rooms. And you are quick to make judgements, which is really pissing me off. You just wanted Sarge dead because we had a logical reason of suscpicion? Sounds like you are really losing it Gramps.

Well, you never know what might turn up.

besides, is there any reason we shouldn't go searching rooms? perhaps you have something to hide?

No, not at all. (seriously, just saying lets search rooms is not a fun way to play the game) Have it your way. Go search all of our rooms, mine can be first. You still havent explained your thoughts!

What a lame reason. :sceptic: In future, don't follow the trend unless you yourself have some reason to be suspicious. :classic:

Since it is almost night, I don't think there is much more to be done today, unless anyone has had some sudden revelation?

I have not, and I can only hope that all of us survive the night.

Sadly, I don't think that will happen, as it appears that the rebel running around killing people, will continue his/her rampage. I only hope the night-blocker can block this person, or the investigator can find this scum.

Day Three ended without any convictions for the Imperials.

Day Three is Over. Get in your Night Actions Sooner Rather Than Later.

(Mods, Please Lock This)