gallery_2351_18_164.gif

I made a couple brick built owls a week or two ago. I only now got around to photographing them.

3516792986_35026bb95b.jpg

3515980283_27e5219823.jpg

I blatantly stole the head design for the grey owl from the Michigan Avenue Lego store. :devil:

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Tails are the best part on both of them. he ayes are cool too. I like the brown one's tail more, but I love the shape and size of the gray one's whole backm abd I like his eyes better too. Nice work!

they're very cool, looks like mini creator sets^^ nice job!

Brilliant, love them. I may have to buy some pieces and 'borrow' your design*! Simple yet accurate.

*this would only be done for personal use and not to sell as MOCs, but given they're not MY creation I guess they'd have to be listed as Some Person's Own Creation, SPOCs. Hmmm, guess who just saw the Star Trek movie

An old creator set had the small design, or a similar one. Nice moc.

Edited by Natman8000

Brilliant, love them. I may have to buy some pieces and 'borrow' your design*! Simple yet accurate.

*this would only be done for personal use and not to sell as MOCs, but given they're not MY creation I guess they'd have to be listed as Some Person's Own Creation, SPOCs. Hmmm, guess who just saw the Star Trek movie

Please, feel free. As has been pointed out, the design for the smaller owl was mostly borrowed from TLG anyway. I'm not especially protective of my designs - doesn't make sense to me when anyone could have easily discovered it independently. Do you often sell your MOC designs or was that purely theoretical.

Everyone is fond of owls (sorry for randmoness links)

Great MOC.

LOL That's crazy awesome! The song is very catchy.