SavaTheAggie

Custom 4-4-0 Steam Engine Kits

417881775_9bfbef01ee_m.jpg

Howdy all,

I'm currently trying to sell a series of custom steam engine kits in an effort to fund my trip to Brickworld. I've finally got three of the six kits in my Bricklink store for sale. These three sets are accented with Dark Bluish Grey instead of the Dark Green of the original MOC locomotive (pictured). The other three sets will be Dark Blue.

Each set is individually numbered and comes unassembled in a custom box, which includes an instruction CD, certificate of authenticity, and custom stickers. The three locomotives are numbered #901, 903, and 905.

A picture of a sample kit can be found here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/savatheaggie/3500129660/

Here's a video of the original powered train in action:

Look back in my store in a few days when I am able to list the Dark Blue locomotives.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=AggieSava

--Tony

Oh man...I really needed a steam-era train for my random Steampunk collection. I really would like to help out and buy this, it would work well, but considering I'm saving my every cent for the AT-OT and dropship, I'm drop-dead broke.

Get it, drop? :tongue: ... :cry_sad:

Anyways, I hope you make it to Brickworld! I'm sure lots of people will want this!

How many parts does it include?

Unfortunately I don't have access to the machine that has the nice and easy program installed on it that let's me find out for sure, and LDraw can't handle multipart models for parts lists. So I did a quick and dirty part count using the different multiparts in LDraw and came up with an estimated 340.

--Tony

I finally got around to dressing up the original locomotive, the #805, in the Dark Bluish Grey skin that three of these kits I'm selling offer. Here's a picture:

3520533453_06281b9fc6.jpg

--Tony

3552854325_ccf573c6c1.jpg

I finally got the parts in the mail to complete the dark blue versions of the kits. They can now be found in my Bricklink shop.

--Tony