Captain Zuloo

The Shipyard

thindexedgif.gif 75d

After a few weeks of building then a couple of days of '"Dammit, I need to finish my entry before the contest ends", I'm proud to present to you my entry for the staff contest, 'The Shipyard'.

As many of you may have picked up, The Shipyard is a hidden forum that the Classic-Pirates.com crew use to maintain the CP blog. This MOC is designed to reflect 'just another day in the office' for the team.

overshot_done.jpg

Here you can see a wide shot of The Shipyard. And, it seems the crew have finally captured that Hoax Man! He's hanging from the lookout tower usually manned by Adam, our Lookout Boy. Where there would normally be a ship in most shipyards, is just the crew's row boats back to their ships as the Eurobricks staff dock was full.

sly_done_copy.jpg

Here you can see Shipyard Master Erdbeereis with some suspicious candles and SlyOwl writing the daily news. He seems to be the only one getting any work done. Although CGH with his green hair seems to be making his rounds of the boards. (Get it? He's a mod of the EB boards and walking the boards? Never mind.)

cannon_done.jpg

Ah, now this is the real work needing to be done! Aim, FIRE!

I hope you like my entry. Feedback appreciated. :pir-wink:

Thanks for hosting this great contest Zorro, and good luck to all who entered!

That's a nice shipyard you've made there Connor, the layout is well done.

I do think we should park our rowboats in a more neatly way, organization is of the essence! :pir_laugh2:

*Continues his round*

This is probably the first shipyard I see on CP. The MOC is very well executed, some nice details in it and some staff members. :pir_laugh2:

What is Ice Cream doing with that dynamite? :pir-oh3:

Great entry Zuloo! :thumbup:

A great entry Zuloo. Your two buildings have a nice style to them and the whole dock is set out nicely. Great work :monkey: .

Great entry Captain Zuloo ! I love it, the typewritter is really cool ! but.. how far did zorro flew ? ^^

Nice shipyard, Zuloo! You've inspired me to make a shipyard for my Imperial Galleon! Good work! :thumbup:

Great MOC Zuloo! I like it! :thumbup:

What is Ice Cream doing with that dynamite? :pir-oh3:

''Explosive Cooking'' :pir-tongue:

This looks very realistic. I especially like the thing for putting masts on the ship, you've made that very well. nice one!

Nice shipyard, Zuloo! You've inspired me to make a shipyard for my Imperial Galleon! Good work! :thumbup:

Awesome! It's great to know that I've inspired someone to build with LEGO! :pir-classic:

''Explosive Cooking'' :pir-tongue:

Something like that. Either way I wouldn't want his extra hot food! :pir_laugh2:

Thanks for the good comments everyone!

This is the first time I've seen a Shipyard built out of LEGO, Captain - and I must say, they're off to a great start!

Now, where did I park my gondola? :pir-tongue:

I like the entire entry except for one aspect.

Yes...THAT aspect! (the cannon ammunition)

It turned out great Zuloo. I like the snot water. The arches on the front of the dock look amazing, but did we forget to tie the boats? Good work my friend.

Cheers

-HMS