Sign in to follow this  
Legomister

New Bionicle

You know, these pictures make the pieces look that much better.

The sets still suck, but I'm still gonna have to nab some for pieces.

Whoo.

<<DV>>

I can't think of any decent criticisms for the Piraka.

#8900 has a FLOWER as a weapon. That's about it.

2006 is kicking serious megablocks so far it seems.

Hakann is packing some serious heat there...

Yeah, I know the official LEGO line is that they're not guns...but damned if some of them don't really look that way...Hakann and Avak especially nuts.GIF

Hakann is packing some serious heat there...

Yeah, I know the official LEGO line is that they're not guns...but damned if some of them don't really look that way...Hakann and Avak especially nuts.GIF

EXcuSe mE, bUT thEY'Re LAUNCHERS, NoT GUNS!

(typical Lego employee response)

They look like handweapons to me, rifles at best. Launchers are things you gotta' carry on your shoulder.

X D

Lego not calling them guns is like when you're in an incense store and someone comes in "Hey, do you sell BONGS?" And the person behind the desk yells "Stop, we can get in trouble! PLEASE refer to them as water pipes or bubble blowers!"

:|

I can't quite figure out what I'm seeing at the end of their projectiles... green technic ball joints like from the Dino set, or something different? :/

Those orbs are the so called 'zamor spheres' which are expected to be the next collectable.

The Piraka next year are kickin' behind as far as I'm concerned. I've got to get the white one. It's perfect.

Those orbs are the so called 'zamor spheres' which are expected to be the next collectable.

So that's what those are all about...

Well unless the cat enjoys chasing them across the apartment like she does the Rhotuka Spinners I doubt I'll be interested nuts.GIF

Hoo-yeah! THis stuff friggin' rocks! TO be perfectly honest, I actually didn't enjoy the whole Metru-Nui saga, so this is a welcome change. To be honest, this stuff rocks. And as for the flower thing, that ain't no flower. Unless your flowers are chainsaws. :-D

Also, I REALLY hope that the collectables aren't marbles. THat's be aweful, but hey, these canister sets are the best we've seen since the Vahki (In my opinion), so I can't wait for these to float up into Canada! Booya!

BZPower member Flintsmith started an auction on there for all 6 Piraka which he somehow already obtained.

Here's the 3 pics:

Piraka1.jpg

Piraka2.jpg

Piraka3.jpg

According to him, they come with 3 balls to shoot.

I'm guessing this "marble-shooting" fetaure is a direct response to the recently-brought-to-America action figures called B-Daman. (Bomberman looking guys who shoot marbles out their chest)

>:( Those have got to be the bigest, ugliest, Supidest Mutha trukas the lego company has made yet for bionicle. the only part i dont like are their heads, eveything else is prety cool. When i see their teeth they make me think their just normal guys with guns. Nomal giant robot guys that like shooting each other with flowers.

Nomal giant robot guys that like shooting each other with flowers.

Yeah, I think the flower weapon is one of those big, chunky pieces like the Vahki legs.

The projectiles appear to be funky green marbles or something.

On legoshop@home it says thok(white)has an ice-gun!Excuse me,but reidak(black)has a drill-chainsaw combination for a weapon... not a flower.Legoshop@home has the piraka(spread the word)!!