Sign in to follow this  
WesternOutlaw

Murder on the Emerald Express: Characters

For those of you not selected to play one of the main roles aboard the Emerald Express, I have started a list of extra characters. You have received a PM from me. If you are interested in participating, please respond to the PM.

Extras List

Brickfreak99

Da Death Star!

General Armendariz

Lego12

Ricecracker

Sir Dillon

Stash2sixx

Zepher

Why thank you Brickster, I really appreciate it. I await for the game.

Lego12

Why thank you Brickster, I really appreciate it. I await for the game.

Lego12

Ditto. Thank you very much!

No. They will have roles, but I can't exactly explain everything now. Once all of them have responded, I will let you know.

avsteve.jpg Steve Thomas (Maintenance Engineer) played by Darth_Legois

Funny, My real name is Steve...... :look::tongue:

Anyways thanks Brickster! Can't wait for this to start! :sweet::devil:

Shmelt Borganson, at your service.

avschmelt.jpg

I look like Erds! :tongue:

avbrakes2.jpg

WhiteFang is reporting for duty, I meant Grant "Brakes" Buell (Brakeman). :tongue:

avgrease.jpg

Hello all, I'm Gary Greaseman, and I'll be your steward for this exciting trip on the Love Boat Emerald Express. :classic:

No, not really :laugh:, I'm just on vacation and wanting to see the sights. :wink:

All my friends call me "Grease", and I do hope we'll all be good friends before it's all over. :sweet:

avaustin.jpg

Hello ya'll! Name's Austin Parker, junior that is. Lookin' forward to seeing ya'll on the Express, and a very special thankya' to TheBrickster for his invitin' me! :wink:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

avmark.jpg

Hello everyone, I'm Mark Williams, glad to meet you all. This venture should be interesting, I am looking forward to it. :sweet:

avjim.jpg Jim Butcher (Steward)

Hello, ladies and gentlemen, I'll be your steward today. Drinks, anyone?

Hello all, I'm Gary Greaseman, and I'll be your steward for this exciting trip on the Love Boat Emerald Express. :classic:

No, not really :laugh:, I'm just on vacation and wanting to see the sights. :wink:

All my friends call me "Grease", and I do hope we'll all be good friends before it's all over. :sweet:

I'm keeping my eye on you, mister.

It's lovely to meet all of you. I am Arin. I am glad to be traveling with you all and hope to get to know you all better in a strictly platonic sense. Don't get any ideas guys! :tongue: Could someone please help me carry my luggage? I guess I decided to pack too many rocks from my collection. I figure it will make for good conversation.. for me anyway.

avarin.jpg

Glad to see you all introducing yourselves.

Periodically, I will be posting exclusive coverage of the mystery on Classic-Town.net, so that others may follow the story.

More instructions will be coming soon. We embarq on May 15.

Periodically, I will be posting exclusive coverage of the mystery on Classic-Town.net, so that others may follow the story.

Wow!! Lots of excitement for our Classic-Town.net readers too. :thumbup:

:wub:

Could someone please help me carry my luggage?

I'll help you! We girls got to stick together, right? I'm Eleanor, by the way. :wink:

My, we do look awfully alike, don't we? Are you sure you're not my long lost twin sister?

avherman.jpg

Hello, I'm Herman. I'm a nerd.

Shmelt Borganson, at your service.

avschmelt.jpg

I look like Erds! :tongue:

I don't believe it, my long lost cousin Shmelt!? :oh3: How I've missed you! :tongue:

I'm interested in seeing how this will go, I'm rooting for Schmelt for sure. :laugh:

avsteve.jpg Steve Thomas (Maintenance Engineer) played by Darth_Legois

Guess I'll introduce myself [again?] Im Steve Thomas your Maintenace Engineer but everyone calls me Steve. I'll make sure everything is running smoothly on your trip! :classic:

UPDATE: All of the secondary characters have been selected. The first page of this thread lists all of the characters.

NOTE: Secondary characters are not to post until being called upon.

At this time, this game is locked. I will NOT be accepting any more participants. More information will be provided before May 15, at which time the Emerald Express will be embarking,

...toward MYSTERY... :skull:

May I just ask Brickster, what time period is this adventure set in? Present day, or earlier?

No need to spill it now, just wanted to know once the game is going.

Cheers :classic:

May I just ask Brickster, what time period is this adventure set in? Present day, or earlier?

Present day, but that all depends on your perspective. More will be revealed when the story unfolds.

NOTE: a few of you are sending me questions through private message. As some of you are new to my style of delivering a mystery, I reveal information on an "as needed basis". This assures that you also have fun participating in the mystery. You also don't want to irritate me too much, as I'm communicating with 23 individuals over PM. Participants who wish to do this may quickly find themselves doomed to an unpleasant demise. :skull:

Sign in to follow this