Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Holding the Last Front

thindexedgif.gif 74b

Dear all,

This is my very first attempt to construct a Pirate MOC, other than the last year's impulse set entry. It's not really very impressive or exciting, but I hope you guys will like the simple building techniques which I have applied, in this very simple depiction. Do let me know your thoughts and areas of improvements, so I will be able to take note for future MOCs. Hope you guys/gals enjoyed viewing this entry of mine. :pir-blush:

WhiteFang

Introduction

"Holding the Last Front", is remembered by many, where we shall remember the heroic Imperial Soldiers of the 21st Naval Guards fighting for their survival in the secluded abandoned outpost in the Eastern Forest. The vicious pirates are rushing to conduct an all out assault to eliminate the remaining soldiers that are guarding in this region. Fleeing for survival including the injured Captain of the 21st Naval Guards, leading its men to safety, but is it really safe haven? Will the soldiers ever survive from this onslaught? You determine the outcome.

Overall image of the "Holding the Last Front", Imperial Abandoned Outpost

1.jpg

The injured Captain, shouting in pain...

5.jpg

No mercy...

3.jpg

More pictures can be found in my Brickshelf (when moderated)

It's nice to see a classic blue building!

I like the way the cannon juts through the front and the curving arch of foliage.

Guts, guts! Everywhere guts!

Weve done it! WF has finally cracked and started to MOC! Woohoo!

This is a great scene, you should be proud of the way you have arranged the figures as it tells the story of a last ditch defense really well. Bravo!

I like the blue but would add another feature colour like tan or light grey to break it up a bit.

Cheers and keep em coming.

Guys, thanks for all of your kind words. It's not easy to illustrate an outpost. Few months ago, I done a similar MOC like this for the castle, and used the similar concept for inspiration.

Weve done it! WF has finally cracked and started to MOC! Woohoo!

Yes, I did! :pir-blush: It's still a long way for me to hone my building skills.

I like the blue but would add another feature colour like tan or light grey to break it up a bit.

I am not happy with the building color, and I tried to mix with basic colors such as red, yellow, white, and it turns out to be much worse. Therefore, I tried to use brown pieces and foilage to break the still colors away. Actually, I am not sure if there is such "blue" outpost before, most of the time, it seemed to be in white bricks. Thanks for the suggestion. I had limited spare bricks of such uncommon colors right now, but if I am able to come across such elements, I will give it a trial. :pir-wink:

Seeing the blood at the ground I can tell that the captain ran to hide himself, what a coward ! :P

Nice little entry Whitefang ^^

This is an amazing entry WhiteFang, I just love how you've done the fort and the wounded Captain!

I hope the soldiers survived though...

Very cool with an awesome look!

I really get the feel that this scene is part of a "larger picture". When you can do that, I consider it to be a succesful MOC.

Nice first attempt on a pirate MOC WhiteFang! It looks great to me, especially the action going on and the wounded soldier.

The foilage on the fort looks very realistic, I don't mind the blue colour. It is different to me in a positive way. :pir-blush:

They should hang the attacking pirates for even trying to attack this outpost and cutting the soldier open... :pir_mad:

I hope you will make more pirate MOCs in the future WhiteFang!