Sign in to follow this  
Brickimad

Back on Lego Trains

Hi, It's my first post here. I've always had Lego Trains, got the Old Blue, 4.5v, 12v and 9V.

Lego trains have always been fasinating to me. In fact I have over 100m of 12V track and 20+ Locos alone. Also have 40m of 9V track and quite a few of the engines.

Recently the ICE and most recently Emerald Night have joined my collection. Built it yesterday. Not powered it yet, but going to stick with 9V power. So the next thing is to make a smaller Tender and power that. This will preserve the outline of the classic, but still power it.

post-5891-1240648685.jpg

Hi, It's my first post here. I've always had Lego Trains, got the Old Blue, 4.5v, 12v and 9V.

Lego trains have always been fasinating to me. In fact I have over 100m of 12V track and 20+ Locos alone. Also have 40m of 9V track and quite a few of the engines.

Recently the ICE and most recently Emerald Night have joined my collection. Built it yesterday. Not powered it yet, but going to stick with 9V power. So the next thing is to make a smaller Tender and power that. This will preserve the outline of the classic, but still power it.

Hi Brickimad, and welcome to EB Trains & Town. I would suggest you introduce yourself in the "Hello, My Name Is..." forum so that others who don't frequent our town can get to know you.

Thanks for sharing a picture of your Emerald Night. It's definately a majestic set. I got mine yesterday and built it last night. I'll share some pictures later, as I'm rebuilding my tabletown.

It's nice to see others who are train fans on the board. I've also got a pretty good collection of most of the 9V engines and rolling stock. I just wish I had some of the "oldies" from the blue and grey track eras. In any case, welcome, and I hope you enjoy Eurobricks.

Hi Brickimad, and welcome to EB Trains & Town. I would suggest you introduce yourself in the "Hello, My Name Is..." forum so that others who don't frequent our town can get to know you.

Thanks for sharing a picture of your Emerald Night. It's definately a majestic set. I got mine yesterday and built it last night. I'll share some pictures later, as I'm rebuilding my tabletown.

It's nice to see others who are train fans on the board. I've also got a pretty good collection of most of the 9V engines and rolling stock. I just wish I had some of the "oldies" from the blue and grey track eras. In any case, welcome, and I hope you enjoy Eurobricks.

Thanks.

As you are the Moderator, I've got a couple of questions: I can't upload any more photos, as 100k per pic is a bit low and even after a couple of uploads, I can only upload another 14.12k more - not enough.

My name is Paul, and will update my profile, as and when.

2. How do I include my name in my profile?

1. I can't upload any more photos, as 100k per pic is a bit low and even after a couple of uploads, I can only upload another 14.12k more - not enough.

I would recommend creating a Flickr or Brickshelf account.

There's also some great tutorials for new members HERE, including one re. deeplinking images.

2. How do I include my name in my profile?

There's no specific profile field for name, but you can add to your signature or other profile fields if you want to share.

I would recommend creating a Flickr or Brickshelf account.

There's also some great tutorials for new members HERE, including one re. deeplinking images.

There's no specific profile field for name, but you can add to your signature or other profile fields if you want to share.

I've created a "Photobucket" account and managing to hotlink to that, so that's sorted!

Thanks