Sign in to follow this  
whity17k

Imperial Base

I like it. It seems very functional. I like how you have combined some old and new elements. Pictures are a little grainy though.

Edited by Commodore Hornbricker

That just looks great. I would buy it if it was a Lego set.

Please refrain from bumping a 4 year old thread only to say you like the set.

Bumping of old threads is OK if the discussion can be brought current and you have something to add to the conversation. Otherwise it confuses members since they might not view the thread as old and try to discuss it as if it was an active thread. Often MOC's are no longer put together after so many years.

Please refrain from bumping a 4 year old thread only to say you like the set.

Bumping of old threads is OK if the discussion can be brought current and you have something to add to the conversation. Otherwise it confuses members since they might not view the thread as old and try to discuss it as if it was an active thread. Often MOC's are no longer put together after so many years.

I miss'd this tread, Im glad that matt posted a comment in here, then i got to see it.

I know you say it's okay to post in old threads. My opinion is. You can post any comment you like (as long it's co-operating with the rules)

Anyhow. I like this MOC. I fuse'd two imperial trading post set's once, while i were on vacation. Simply because i was bored