101_2310.jpg

101_2303.jpg

101_2305.jpg

101_2309.jpg

Rules:

• There are two sides: Imperials and Rebels
  • Only Imperials may post in the Imperial Topic
  • Members of both sides must keep up with the events occurring in both topics
  • The Imperials win if they kill the Rebel Spies before the Rebels kill the Imperial Spies or if the Imperial Spies kill all of the Rebels
  • Voting will be done by PM as done in Baritones II.
  • Each day will last five days real time, until voting occurs. As soon as one side comes to a consensus and the vote is decided, the opposing side only has one more day real time to come to a consensus regardless of how far into the day we are real time
  • To be condemned, someone must receive a majority of votes
  • All OOC stuff should be in the discussion thread
  • Do not edit your post. At all.
  • Uh... have fun? I really just wanted an even ten rules, so that's why I put it here.

100_6357_avvie.jpg

Sarge-Played by Stash2Sixx

100_6359_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Zariah Phervik-Played by Zepher

100_6360_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Signicious Drumthwack-Played by Silent-Sigfig

100_6361_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Nester Brand-Played by Natman8000

100_6363_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Drake Knator-Played by Dragonator

100_6364_avvie.jpg

Pvt.Wedge Durnkist-Played by Wouwie

100_6366_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Terris "Toupée" Bentman-Played by Tim Bit

100_6367_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Trent "Madman" Maverick-Played by Trexxen

100_6368_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Danko "Whatshisname" Legovski-Played by Darth Legois

100_6369_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Pepper Fletchman-Played by Professor Flitwick

100_6370_avvie.jpg

Pvt. Boden Constrek-Played by Bob the Construction Worker

Edited by Jlblue

Hello everyone!

(Glances over at the Rebel area)

Scum, we must put an end to the treachorus reign of those foolish rebels! However for the time being, shouldn't we get our poor officer down from his chains?

shouldn't we get our poor officer down from his chains?

Just about to suggest that, we can hunt for the infultrating scum later. Will someone help me with the strecher?

Vill do Ms. Pepper.

Vell? Any clues? No? Vhat should ve do? Vait? Zat is vhat ze stinky rebels are doing. Any zoughts? Anyvone?

Within a few minutes, the officer was down from the chains and on the stretcher, just barely clinging to life. He does, however, express a willingness to answer any questions you may have.

Vhat is vis? Zome zort of mystery?

Vou! Zir! Zho tried to off vou?

Yes, who tried to take you out? I need to know so that I can murder them with my impressive collection of very painful devic-err, I mean, so that I can condemn them to death by a vote...yes...

*grumbles something about preferring his methods, then cackles*

~Terry

*GASP* Sir, please tell us, who did this to you? Do you have any idea of who else is involved? We should get him to a medical droid, maybe it's not too late. Zariah, could you help me with the strecher again?

What were you doing last night, Mr. Officer?

Ves. Zis is a good qvuestion. What vere vou doing? Vou vould of zanted to zoof vou? Vhat vould vou have zeen doing?

"The name's... Tian Larson... but I suppose... *COUGH*... that's not important... all I was trying to do last night... was come clean... I told... the spies... fed up. Told them I was... *COUGHHACK* done being used by them... I'm a traitor to the Empire... I just... *COUGH* I just... *COUGH* wanted to get back to Admiral... Blaire... say everything I knew... ambushed. Had a vibroknife. Strangled me with... the chain. Hung me... I wish I could tell you who it was... I know who it was... but... but... they'd kill me... if... *COUGH* I tell..."

A traitor! But how can we take his word? Is there any records of this mans doings before this?

He iz a traitor. Zere is no other option vor him vut death.

*Zariah pulls out a blaster*

Tell us ze attacker. Zor vou die.

*Reaches for medical power cord*

Understand?

He iz a traitor. Zere is no other option vor him vut death.

*Zariah pulls out a blaster*

Tell us ze attacker. Zor vou die.

*Reaches for medical power cord*

Understand?

Take it easy. He is close enough to death already. If he is able on his life to tell us now, he will. Threatening him will only make him more reluctant.

Take it easy. He is close enough to death already. If he is able on his life to tell us now, he will. Threatening him will only make him more reluctant.

Vou side with traitor? Mayve vou traitor as well!?

*Zaraih advances on Nester, but accidently pulls the plug of the medical equipment*

Voops.

*Zariah hurriedly plugs it back in, but the damage to Mr. Officer is signifigent his coughs become more frequent*

Zorry.

"For *COUGHCOUGHCOUGH* the love... of the Force, *COUGH* people... if I tell you... then... the *COUGHCOUGHACKHACKHACK* entire game will be RUINED...!" Larson then died, fulfilling his purpose to make something interesting actually happen in the First Day.

Vou side with traitor? Mayve vou traitor as well!?

*Zaraih advances on Nester, but accidently pulls the plug of the medical equipment*

Voops.

*Zariah hurriedly plugs it back in, but the damage to Mr. Officer is signifigent his coughs become more frequent*

Zorry.

I never said I sided with him. I despise the fact that he is the traitor. I want him dead as much as you clearly do. But I want that he gives us real info rather than threatning him. He is on the brink of death anyway, thanks to you for being a klutz. Maybe you want him dead so he cant say anything?

I vant him dead beucase ve is a traitor!

OOC: There you go! See! I was helping out JBlue. I figured he didn't want him to give away anything, so I killed him. I didn't want to write that Zariah killed him in my post, incase Jblue really didn't want him dead. Sorry for the OOC Jblue. It will be my first and last!

Damn traitorous bastard! No pride in himself. (Sarge spits on the chest of the corpse)

Alright maggots, here's the deal! Get this lily-livered piece of megablocks out of our zone! It's bad enough we have live traitors, we don't need any dead ones stinkin' up the joint!

And Pvt. Zariah, for speakin' in that goofy accent, you got latrine duty tonight! Use this toothbrush I found. No clue who's it is, but it says LEGO12 on it. When you're done, I'll put it back where I found it!

Damn traitorous bastard! No pride in himself. (Sarge spits on the chest of the corpse)

Alright maggots, here's the deal! Get this lily-livered piece of megablocks out of our zone! It's bad enough we have live traitors, we don't need any dead ones stinkin' up the joint!

And Pvt. Zariah, for speakin' in that goofy accent, you got latrine duty tonight! Use this toothbrush I found. No clue who's it is, but it says LEGO12 on it. When you're done, I'll put it back where I found it!

Sir! I will do it as you say!

*Goes and tosses it in the trash*

Vis side is a disgrace! Zo vou zink zat ze other side is talking about latrine duty using toothbrush? No!

...ze are talking about zex... continue talking about toothburshes zen. And zo you are ze "Sarge" vou have no right making zun of my accent.

Bah, A traitor to our great and glourious Empire. Its a very good thing that he died, or else he would have faced the wraith of our mighty forces!

I wonder if there are any good cantina's around, as I am very thirsty and the stuff they serve in the mess hall is nasty. Perhaps I can buy you lovely ladies some drinks? Espesially you Private Pepper, that man-woman will only get one round, but I'd buy you drinks all night.