Sign in to follow this  
jonfett

Event 2006

Ok guys, so I am well on the way with the plans of next years event.

The currently unconfirmed date is that of Friday 26th May - Sunday 28th.. *please note* this is not 100% certain, it could change, but it is the most likely weekend for the event to take place.

I am currently in discussion with some guys at LEGOLAND Windsor, as well as the accomodation and I really need some sort of estimate figure for the number of people attending. So if you are pretty sure that you can come or are interested in doing so, please post here.. to give me an idea of how many we should expect.

The Eventee's so far...

jonfett

kimt

DoubleT

snefroe1

xwingyoda

Hobbes (+1?)

morten_sonne

Ras 74

copmike?

ApophisV

Aredhel

languages (+1)

Jon.

Same "old" crew I see - I'm quite sure that we can count Morten S in as well. No Rick without Steve ;)

KimT

BTW: TT and Yoda I've uploaded the Event2005 pics to my brickshelf gallery. Please let me know if You think it's a bad idea and I'll remove them again - don't want to "steal" your pics :)

No Problem Kim :)....... You won the right to that in the firetruckfight he he

Hobbes you are very Welcome.. as allare *satis*

I have added a list to the first post so we can easily see who is coming, if anyone else wants to attend then just post here! :)

Surely there are lots more, as in the other event 2006 topic there were lots of eager people! :-D

Jon.

pretty sure I am going, offcourse depending on the price, and what we can expect to do in LEGOLand! Will there be special tours? Is there a program all-ready?

Morten Sonne :-D

pretty sure I am going, offcourse depending on the price, and what we can expect to do in LEGOLand! Will there be special tours? Is there a program all-ready?

I am currently talking with an organiser at Legoland so I will post all details when I can.

So far, we are likely to have a room which we can use to set up our MOCs (this may be open for the public on Sunday so it should be good fun! :-D )

As far as a tour goes I am not sure, as there is no factory like in Billund at Windsor. But I can promise there will be plenty of time for shopping and going round Legoland! ;)

Jon.

But I can promise there will be plenty of time for shopping and going round Legoland! ;)

Jon.

Yeehaaaa! Monorail here we come :oD

KimT

Monorail?..........That reminds me of....o0(Will the guys in the Blue Monorail please sit down.......)0o....

Anymore people interested? I really need an estimate number of people by next week, as I cannot assume how many people will attend when I make the plans.

It should be a really fun event so don't miss out!

Jon.

Well I guess you all just waiting for me to to say that I will join you...

I haven

I'll talk with Dana (Aredhel) this evening about it, if we (or at least I) find the time (we have to check this, considering all the university tests and so on) we (or at least I) will come!

I'll talk with Dana (Aredhel) this evening about it, if we (or at least I) find the time (we have to check this, considering all the university tests and so on) we (or at least I) will come!

I wanna come, too! Hope this fits to the university plan like Apo said! But I think it will (has to fit ;) )

Anymore people interested? I really need an estimate number of people by next week, as I cannot assume how many people will attend when I make the plans.

It should be a really fun event so don't miss out!

Jon.

I'm only thirteen(curse it!!).