Sign in to follow this  
Derek

The Michael Scott Paper Company

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Well, if you haven't seen this past week's two new episodes of the Office and you plan on doing so, turn away before I spoil anything for you.

untitled.jpg

Anyway, Michael quits Dunder Mifflin to start his own paper company, creatively named "The Michael Scott Paper Company." :laugh: He is eventually joined by Pam, and later Ryan, who makes a dramatic return, complete with blond hair. :laugh: They find office space in a closet in the Scranton Business Park.

Complete room-

100_1242.jpg

Pam's First Sale (I did the best I could with the card table)-

100_1252.jpg

Michael's Desk (Note goldfish bowl :laugh: )-

100_1248.jpg

Pam makes a copy-

100_1249.jpg

Ryan is disgusted by the garbage-

100_1250.jpg

The Michael Scott Paper Company-

100_1262.jpg

Thanks for looking. :wink:

Link to Flickr

Great use of corners, a trash can and a plant. I don't remember those as corners... Michael would not be proud with his other corner. But anyway, that MOC is *toilet flushing sound that lasts for a few seconds*, so there's my comment. Anyway that episode was so great, very unexpected, moving in to his old office to start a new one. I also never knew Jim played soccer... on the 'Orange' team.

CT

PS: I thought I would try to 'flush' my comment out because I'm evil. If you really want to know what I think about the MOC then I'll PM you, just tell me you want to know.

Some great work there, I particularly love the photocopier. Just one question, where is the pipe running down from the toilets (at least that's what I assumed it to be given you oculd hear everything going on in the adjacent toilets)?

Haha, this is hilarious! Great MOC, I especially love the copy machine. :]

I looked at the pics without reading they were going to be spoiler... :cry_sad:

:tongue: Anyway it's a great vig and a promising episode. I'm downloading it while writing! :wink:

I'm downloading it while writing! :wink:

Tsk tsk. Don't steal! You can watch it for free on NBC.com. Great MOC, as always.

Tsk tsk. Don't steal! You can watch it for free on NBC.com. Great MOC, as always.

They have them on iTunes... :hmpf:

Thanks for all of the comments everyone! :classic:

Oh, there are a lot of webs where I can watch it for free but, strangely I never thought at NBC.com! lol :tongue: Anyway I use to watch it in a web providing subtitles (my english is not so good! :grin:)

Might as well come out with my comment. Great MOC! It looks a lot like the Michael Scott Paper Company, even if the corners are not really space for people, but rather plants and trashcans. I especially like the Office equipment, they look pretty simple, but are very well done.

Good Work!

CT