Sign in to follow this  
Skinny Boy

Space-Time Confidential

(Hi there. Some of you may have read my Post-Apoc story 'Enough'. Well here I am with an even better story (it actually goes somewhere!), set in the not too distant future. With inspiration from: Fallout 3, I robot, V for Vendetta, Project Eden, and other places, I hope you'll like it as much as I've enjoyed writing and building. Well, here it is: Space-Time Confidential!)

Prologue:

Cedar Bay, 2034. The City is booming. People are enjoying happy lives. A new Government and Economy are proving more than successful, but nobody's perfect. The City's crime remains ever popular, with last nights raid on the City's Elite Guard Armory causing panic among citizens. A city-wide search has just been undertaken to find those responsible, and to retrieve all stolen arnaments. 2 Troopers were issued a mapping droid, and given the 1 in a millionth chance task, to search the lowest levels of the city.

Part 1: Searching For Discovery.

Troopers Carl Grant and Hank McFarlane were the two sent downstairs.

1.jpg Carl: "Hank, why is the ground green?"

Hank: "I dunno man, but that ain't no grass. But I can see why we were sent down here: I can't see a thing."

"Same here, oh wait. Theres some kind of bridge here. And I think I see a fence."

"Well get movin' then."

2.jpg Hank: "Wow. I can see nothing from up here."

"Come on man, whats on the other side of this fence?"

3.jpg Carl: "HEY! Don't you move a muscle!"

"What? What is it? Is it him? Or them?"

4.jpg Carl: "Buddy, put that down and step towards me."

5.jpg "Now, who are you? What were you doing? And what on earth is going on here?!"

"Well, I don't remember my real name. People started calling me 'Smack' around ten years ago. I was getting a drink, and what do you mean 'whats going on'?"

"Ok, Smack... I mean, why is the ground green, and why is there such a big fog around? Are you saying you've been down here for ten years?"

"Naw, I only came down here about a year and a half ago. I dunno about the fog, but I was told the ground is green from the acid rain pile up some years back. Seeped into the soil, destroyed everything. Even startin' to get through the buildin' right there."

"Acid rain? I doubt that was what did all this. Hank?"

Hank: "Hmm, I say we get the droid in, get some pics, and show 'em to the Mayor."

"Good idea. Smack, we'll be back here in a few minutes. Start practicin' your smiles."

The Troopers later returned and photographed everything in sight. They left to show it to the Mayor.

Well, thats the end of part 1. Hopefully i've intrigued at least one person. Stay tuned, but then again, I have no clue when the next part could be. :wink:

Thanks for looking!

Woah, cool! I really like the fog effects. I also like the story, really creepy and fun at the same time.

Looks great so far! So where did they come from if everyone from Cedar Bay died? Oh, and you've intrigued me.

Woah, cool! I really like the fog effects. I also like the story, really creepy and fun at the same time.

Thanks Natman! I always like to keep a bit of comedy in everything. :wink:

Looks great so far! So where did they come from if everyone from Cedar Bay died? Oh, and you've intrigued me.

Glad I intrigued you Ricecracker. I was thinking of having this involved with Enough, but I doubt they'll have any connection (other than my city's name). Thanks!

BTW Part 2 was shot today, so expect it up later!

Glad I intrigued you Ricecracker. I was thinking of having this involved with Enough, but I doubt they'll have any connection (other than my city's name). Thanks!

I think it's good as a separate comic/story alltogether.

BTW Part 2 was shot today, so expect it up later!

I can't wait!