And so is your character! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::look::blush:

That's my kind of woman! :wub: Well mainly the second part..... :laugh::tongue:

I have two words for you ... Dick Linguini. :laugh:

And so is your character! :laugh::laugh::laugh::look::blush:

I have two words for you ... Dick Linguini. :laugh:

Oh god lol!!!! "So is your character" :grin::laugh::laugh:

Quiet you! :hmpf_bad::tongue:

100_6367.jpg

Oh, THERE we go! Looks like someone's finally gotten my character's true essence captured in perfect form - this will be a VERY fun character to play...=D

I'll be setting up (changing avatars, etc.) after school today, but besides that, I'm ready to play...>=D

*sees a cockroach* *pulls out chaingun* Oh, it's ON! *runs after it*

~Trexxen

I can't really claim to get it. So we're fighting? And then we're also looking for traitors in our midst? How does each side win? When the Imp spies are gone do the Imps win, or when all the Rebels are gone, or what?

All that will be explained in more depth later, but the goal is for each side to root out the spies in your side before the other side does.

May my name be changed to Nas Brand? I would really, really prefer it.

Nas? What, like the rapper?

I was just wondering why I was the only one with a standard old flesh smilie face..... :hmpf_bad:

But I guess I'll survive..... :tongue:

Because I said so. :tongue:

I'm a woman! :look: ...with no boobs and a beer gut. :laugh:

Hmm... yeah, I guess you're right... but I couldn't be bothered to make any decals. I'm not to good with them and I don't have any sticker paper right now.

Hopefully I'll send out the roles sometime today.

Nas? What, like the rapper?

Well, Nas is a name I really like and it just so happens that there is a rapper who also is called Nas. Please?

Give it a break Nester, even if you do change your name to Nas, I think we should all still call you Nester :tongue:

Give it a break Nester, even if you do change your name to Nas, I think we should all still call you Nester :tongue:

And I'll call you Pvt. Doodypants. :tongue: Look, lets just leave JlBlue to decide and forget about it. I am ready to rumble! Also, when is the game starting because I will be away the next two days. (Its a holiday)

And I'll call you Pvt. Doodypants. :tongue: Look, lets just leave JlBlue to decide and forget about it. I am ready to rumble! Also, when is the game starting because I will be away the next two days. (Its a holiday)

You can call me Pvt. Doddypants if you want, but I'm going to call you Nester. Not even Pvt. Nester.

Sorry, Nester, I think I'll just stick with it. :tongue: I highly, highly doubt I'll change anything about the characters at this point, because I'm planning on sending out the role messages out later tonight, so I'm afraid you're all just going to have to deal with what you get. :sceptic:

Oh, THERE we go! Looks like someone's finally gotten my character's true essence captured in perfect form - this will be a VERY fun character to play...=D

Yeah, you're lucky you got such a sick-awesome character. I knew that that head would be perfect for a psychopathic character.

Pvt. Doodypants. Heh.

Fine, fine, its Nester. Can you tell me if the game is starting in the next two days?

Probably. At the very least you'll have your roles and I'll be in the process of filming.

Fine. But what should I do? I will be away for the next two days. I wont miss the game, will I?

Fine. But what should I do? I will be away for the next two days. I wont miss the game, will I?

No, you'll just be killed out.

No, you'll just be killed out.

Dont say that, its not my fault I'm observant and I cant use the computer or that sort. Please, lets not do that.

EDIT: I mean because of the fact I wont be there

Edited by Natman8000

Why do I have the feeling that I am the odd ball in this whole fiesta? :hmpf:

If anything goes wrong, you'll probably be blamed on principle. Freaking alien. :hmpf:

:tongue:

Dont say that, its not my fault I'm observant and I cant use the computer or that sort. Please, lets not do that.

EDIT: I mean because of the fact I wont be there

Oh, I'm just kidding around here, I didn't mean to offend. I'm sorry, and I do understand where you're coming from.

Oh, I'm just kidding around here, I didn't mean to offend. I'm sorry, and I do understand where you're coming from.

Its fine, I wasnt offended. I just wanted to clarify. Feel free to kill me :devil:

Feel free to kill me :devil:

Yes, can someone come over here and shoot Nester please

Yes Private Doodypants

Don't call me that :angry:

Yes, can someone come over here and shoot Nester please

Yes Private Doodypants

Don't call me that :angry:

I think you've been having too much Charoset :wink:

Nah, I think it's the lack of yeast :tongue::wink:

Same. Only a few more days! I think the kosher bakery will be quite packed after the holiday. Not that I want Pesach to end BTW.

Same. Only a few more days! I think the kosher bakery will be quite packed after the holiday. Not that I want Pesach to end BTW.

Why not?

Anyways, back on topic, does someone want to enlighten me as to the circumstances of this whole dilemma? I understand that we want to kill our spies, blah, blah, blah, but in what context? I know absolutely nothing (Well, almost nothing) about Star Wars, except that the Lego is more expensive, and there are some pretty neat parts in the sets.

Anyways, back on topic, does someone want to enlighten me as to the circumstances of this whole dilemma? I understand that we want to kill our spies, blah, blah, blah, but in what context? I know absolutely nothing (Well, almost nothing) about Star Wars, except that the Lego is more expensive, and there are some pretty neat parts in the sets.

You're "negotiating" a "peace treaty" to try and solve the battle for a specific planet when in reality the two sides both just want to kill the other behind the other's back. Other than that you don't have to know much Star Wars, just "the war you've been fighting in has now been turned into a war of espionage and spies and such."

So how do we win? That's the part I really don't get. Do we all win if we catch all the spies like in a normal game, or are the Imps and Rebels against each other?

Sign in to follow this