Please provide the user name for us to look into. Thanks.

Hi, my troubled account username is PUrePLS. Thanks!

Try logging in again.

Your account was shown as "validating" still. Did you ever get the validation e-mail?

Try logging in again.

Your account was shown as "validating" still. Did you ever get the validation e-mail?

Tried logging in but the same message still shows. And I can't even logout after that, have to clear my browsing data from chrome in order to logout.

Don't remember receiving any validation e-mail previously. However, I've tried to reset my password just now and input the validation code / new password stuffs shown in the mail but still to no avail.

Tried logging in but the same message still shows. And I can't even logout after that, have to clear my browsing data from chrome in order to logout.

I just noticed the board software automatically banned you. It probably had something to do with the IP address you used to sign up. I hope everything works now.

Alright it seems fine now. Thanks for the prompt help!

Glad it worked out fine as Rick has successfully ensure that you are able to login.

Henceforth, please continue to use your PUrePLS account to post within the Eurobricks Community. You are to forbid from using 'chanwx' account from this moment on including login or to post.

Thank you and enjoy your stay with us.

Glad it worked out fine as Rick has successfully ensure that you are able to login.

Henceforth, please continue to use your PUrePLS account to post within the Eurobricks Community. You are to forbid from using 'chanwx' account from this moment on including login or to post.

Thank you and enjoy your stay with us.

Alright thank you, see you guys around here!

I'd like to ask for some support on behalf of a user called "ClassicLook", he's not able to log in and he recieves the error message "This member is not awaiting validation". Can you please check what can be the problem with his account? Thank you!

Hi everybody,

I am dr jones. I created this second account (I know, not a good thing to do) to try and contact you. Similar to some other members I couldn't log in anymore. I got the entire "awaiting validation" thing as well.

Is there a way to fix this and delete the second account? Is it, coincidentally, also possible to keep this current username since it means more to me than the rather bland "dr jones".

Edited by Sir Tristesse
Punctuation

2 hours ago, Sir Tristesse said:

Hi everybody,

I am dr jones. I created this second account (I know, not a good thing to do) to try and contact you. Similar to some other members I couldn't log in anymore. I got the entire "awaiting validation" thing as well.

Is there a way to fix this and delete the second account? Is it, coincidentally, also possible to keep this current username since it means more to me than the rather bland "dr jones".

Yes. I will take care of it. This was a side effect of the forum upgrade for certain accounts. I'm wondering out loud how many people wait long periods of time between logins, and therefore how long it will take us to resolve all of these accounts...

@Sir Tristesse, your Dr Jones account is now active again. Let me know you've received this and I'll close your second account.

On 7/2/2017 at 5:04 PM, kbalage said:

I'd like to ask for some support on behalf of a user called "ClassicLook", he's not able to log in and he recieves the error message "This member is not awaiting validation". Can you please check what can be the problem with his account? Thank you!

@kbalage, please let ClassicLook know that I've updated his account and he should now be able to log in.

Hello, I am trying to reset my password. When it asks for current one (which I have forgotten) I sort of get stuck there. When ask to send email to reset, I get the same page to put in current password first...

is there something I am missing? I am trying to log in to my laptop, currently I am using my iPad. Chrome is the platform.

cheers

Jody :classic: