Sign in to follow this  
Talin Agasan

Flagship of the Gelian Empire

thindexedgif.gif 80b

"Gelia is on the island south of Royndare and holds the neighbouring islands including the Archien Archipaelago. ... The name Gelia is derived from the names of the longest ruling and most successful kings in their history, Gelius I to Gelius XIX. This dynasty built the great Gelian Empire which lasted for perhaps a thousand years. The Gelian Empire was known for its almost unchallenged command over the Es'ston seas in its golden era. This Empire deteriorated in time and became fractured and divided, such that it was reduced to Balreva Gelia long before the times of Derrin Vires and the Seaton-Es'ston War."

(From creative-writing wiki)

This ship will transport Prince Gelius's troops across the Royndaren Channel to aid the elves in their battles, while protecting them well from the infamous pirates that haunt these trading waters.

SUNP0009.JPG

See picasaweb for a few more images:

http://picasaweb.google.com/sam.wiseguy/Ge...feat=directlink

Sadly, my camera has serious restraints, so I won't be able to provide much better pictures for a while, nor can I show you pics of the amazing interior yet, with all its cannons and cargo. Any comments?

Edited by SlyOwl

a cool but quite strange ship ! the front is especially strange!

A fine and interesting ship, with very neat colors and great sails. I especially like the nice stern design. :thumbup:

That is a very nice ship you have there, and you made a story behind it too! I love it.

Yeah, I like it too. The stern is nice indeed, as well the bright colours.

The front is, like Guss said, rather odd. But that's just a matter of taste. :pir-wink:

Keep it up! :thumbup: