Sign in to follow this  
NewRight

Ditalini - Sign Up w/ Rules

CIMG7079.jpg

Chapters of Ditalini Game Insert Here

Intro:

With the end of the fabulous Mafia Game the Baritones I thought to start another Mafia based ‘mafia game’. I followed the Baritones lightly, but still knew all the events and thought that as soon as the end came I would try my hand at starting a game with Mafia based players. Now I know I didn’t manage to branch off into any different or original theme, but I do think everyone is here for the game and I think I can add plenty of character to… well… the characters!

Short Back story:

The boss of the mafia organization has been killed, but a new and unknown boss has risen to the challenge. Some members of the mafia and detectives agency suspect murder and there will be plenty more to go around in this mafia-mystery cross-over!

The suspected death of the original boss was that he was intentionally hit by a crazed driver and fell of a 50ft bridge, but around the community people simply say he was drunk himself, tripped and fell of the bridge. Which story will you choose to believe!

In this game there are eight men of the mafia and seven hidden detectives working along side the mafia waiting for the proper time to take the boss and entire mafia down.

Mafia:

The mafia will decide who to kill week by week and there will be votes via PM that will decide who of the mafia are killed. Members of the mafia are trying to kill all members of the detectives agency and who killed the original boss of there organization. Mafia members get to kill one member a week.

Detectives:

Your job is to kill all members of the mafia and discover who was ever so beneficial in killing the original boss of the mafia. The new boss of the mafia has immunity to the vote. Detectives get to kill one member a week.

Should both the mafia and detectives choose to kill the same person another person who had the second most votes will also be killed in a slightly more humorous way.

Winning the Game:

~The mafia wins by knowing who killed the original boss if anyone. Killing that person and all of the detectives in the agency.

~The police have to have all members of the mafia killed. (Excluding the boss) And know who killed the original boss whether it is their own man, the mafia, or simply and accident.

Rules:

~All votes are tallied via PM, please don’t post who you vote for in this thread.

~Thread are for the members playing the game. If your are one of them feel free to post in all of the threads, but if you are not please do not post in threads as this can impact a players decision and all decisions have to be made on a player’s own thoughts.

~Any members can watch the game evolve of course.

~Ask for any clues that you wish to see, but like Mystery Manor remember to be specific.

Don’t ask:

“I would like to see details”

A better and more specific version would be:

“What is behind the cabinet?”

~Refrain from overusing profanity and please no racism.

~This game is meant to be a joyful experience, please don’t become overstressed should something happen to you.

~Failing to submit votes 4 days after a thread has been posted without proper notification will result in a death of your character.

~Failing to follow rules after a warning will result in a death of your character.

~The murderer will know in advance who he/she is (if there is one) and when killed it will be announced that the murderer has been killed. This is beneficial to both the detectives and mafia goons.

~When a person dies they can still be the murderer.

~Three guesses to find the murderer and if all are wrong then your character will die humorously.

~Please do not overreact if I miss one week as I might miss one or two because of a busy schedule. If I know I will miss a week there will be a post in this thread.

~Any of the pictures seen can be of assistance. Take all picture posted into account.

~Clues as to how the past boss died and who killed him will be released week by week as well as clues that will be revealed by asking questions.

Sign-Ups:

There are thirteen spots available. Anyone can choose to sign-up, but it is not first-come first-serve seeing as I want this game to continue. I will choose the thirteen people based one whoever signs up. Along with the thirteen participants there will be a few reserves should anyone drop-out a reserve can fill the place. If reserves should run out the character will die in a humorous manor. Please don’t fear you won’t get a spot and sign up in this thread. A participants list will be added in the next week or so.

Characters with descriptions will be added to this when the game begins to give info regarding the character and what role they could/do play in the game. This thread is currently named the introduction thread, but as the game starts it will be renamed the discussion thread.

Edited by NewRight

I was in EBRP - the good ol' days. I really enjoyed it there and my writing became a flourished talent for me. I have only missed out on the last few RP's because I was simply to late. NOT THIS TIME!

I would very much like to take part in this - I'M IN!

I suppose I could play, but do you have any idea when it could end? I know i'll be very busy after 2 weeks, so I can't be checking this all the time.

I predict about six chapter at most. A chapter a week. I think you can calculate what that means. This is a rather short game compared to most though.

I wouldn't mind playing. :classic: In fact, I'd love to!

Since I'm training new recruits for two months, I'll have plenty of time to play. :classic:

Count me please in!

I want to play a bloody ''Mafia Game'' :devil:

'Bricks'

Edited by Bricks

I will re-open this if all the other people already signed up to run a game aren't ready with theirs...

Sorry. Just trying to be fair to everybody.

Please, the voices, I can't bare it any more!!! :sing:

What's that? A Mafia game? Why yes, I'd love to play! :sweet:

My cravings need satisfaction... :devil:

As a quick note, you do know that seven plus eight is fifteen not thirteen, right? :grin:

In this game there are eight men of the mafia and seven hidden detectives
As a quick note, you do know that seven plus eight is fifteen not thirteen, right? :grin:

Does he mean 7 of the 8 are Detectives...but that wouldnt make sense, Someone needs to redo basic math. :tongue:

YAY! A mafia game I need [like you draggy] A Mafia game atleast every 2 months. :tongue:

Anyway are there only 15 [or is it 13? idk....im confused now lol] spots open? Not even that many have posted here yet.....[i guess since the thread was closed] :sceptic:

Since this is going to happen, I'm in! I never turn down a good Mafia game...=D

~Trexxen

So this got reopened... does that mean its actually happening? If so, sign me up!

If there's a spot open, and I hope there is for I like Draggy am bored silly, I'd like to play please :D

Spots are open. 13. I must have missed that when I was going over it. 6 detectives 7 mafia members.

I will choose members to play based on all the applicants.

Sorry. :tongue:

I will choose members to play based on all the applicants.

Sorry. :tongue:

How so? Based on whether they've played before, their enthusiasm or what?

How long they've been a member of the forum, games they have played before, and order that they signed up. I may try to add a few spots if I can.

How long they've been a member of the forum, games they have played before, and order that they signed up. I may try to add a few spots if I can.

Ok, just wanted to evaluate my chances :tongue:

Everyone signed up now looks reliable and has high chances.

No worries. :classic:

Hmmm... that brings up a good point. I think first time game hosts shouldn't be able to pick and choose so much. I'd encourage you to get as many new players in as possible...

Hmmm... that brings up a good point. I think first time game hosts shouldn't be able to pick and choose so much. I'd encourage you to get as many new players in as possible...

So that would in turn make it new host = new players?

Hinckley I didn't mean I was going to be strict about registration I simply meant I didn't know if it would be in the best interest of the game to have people who sign up today or recently to start playing as they could quit or not be as involved.

Get what I'm sayin'? :tongue: