Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Coruscant Air Taxi

indexed.gif

Coruscant Air Taxi

001.jpg

Back story: Hinckley took a job as a Coruscant Air Taxi driver. His first fare was TheBrickster, Sir Dillon, Sinner, CopMike and Ras. There was a lot of horseplay and Ras started to pick on Hinckley. Hinckley said it was very dangerous to mess with the driver. Then TheBrickster's hat blew away. He told Hinckley to slow down or he would shoot him. Sinner farted and smelled real bad even though they were zipping along in an open air taxi. Hinckley finally had enough. That was Hinckley's last day as a Coruscant Air Taxi driver.

005.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Interestingly I was watching Ep 1. the other day to celebrate my recent Republic Cruiser purchase and I noticed this interesting "car". Oddly for Star Wars it actually looks like it would work; there's enough stuff below that looks like it could make it fly. Even so, I do question the intelligence of an open-air Air Taxi...

Getting back to the MOC I think you've done a wonderful job. The lower part looks great and it looks sturdy as well. You're actually getting better at space-ish MOCs; I still recall a certain colour challenged MOC you made a while back. :devil: Great work... and you've got my vote. :wub:

Great one Biff, it really good :wub:! Looks well built and "real", and a great story also. Good luck!

CopMike