Sign in to follow this  
matt w

My MOC WIP

As houndy said above this ships is a massive trunk of LEGO right now, on LDD at least.

The stern is quite big, are you sure it fits to the rest of the ship?

I should remove the black fences at the back and replace it with black bricks, add some decorations on it, a flag and some lanterns to finish it all off!

As houndy said above this ships is a massive trunk of LEGO right now, on LDD at least.

The stern is quite big, are you sure it fits to the rest of the ship?

I should remove the black fences at the back and replace it with black bricks, add some decorations on it, a flag and some lanterns to finish it all off!

Here is the update:

These were taken on Wednesday

100_1741.jpg

100_1742.jpg

100_1743.jpg

100_1749.jpg

And these were taken this morning - can you spot the differences?? they'er pretty subtle :pir-classic:

100_1751.jpg

100_1754.jpg

100_1755.jpg

100_1757.jpg

Edited by matt w

Looking at yours compared to mine, Yours may be bigger :pir_laugh2:

Now we will definately have Sister Ships! Dont mind that do you?

Got a name yet?

Hows about the HMS Triumphant?

Or the HMS Glory?

Woopsie Daisy! Your thread didnt have the name of the ship :pir-laugh:

Edited by Joey Lock

Looking at yours compared to mine, Yours may be bigger :pir_laugh2:

Have you worked out how long yours is gonna be??

one of the things i changed on mine was the length - i took out a middle section - there are only 11 middle sections now :pir_laugh2:

the reason for this is, if you look at the earlier pics of the rear cabins - there was a massive void between the slanted cabin bit and the gun ports on the upper decks - so i took it all apart, rebuilt it about 3 studs back (i think), removed a middle section and built it a little bit more forward as well

Now we will definately have Sister Ships! Dont mind that do you?

Not at all - i copied a lot from your tumblehome - so i think if anyone should be bothered - it should be you :pir-classic:

Got a name yet?

Hows about the HMS Triumphant?

Or the HMS Glory?

Woopsie Daisy! Your thread didnt have the name of the ship :pir-laugh:

Yep - already named, i couldnt find a way to change the thread title - i think i'll have to ask an admin to change it so it has the name of the ship in the title

Any updates on yours??

I got parts coming daily at the moment - but i cant get the deck plates in the quantities i need from one supplier, so it will take a while to get any further :pir_bawling:

I'm not sure how to mast her yet - so i will be asking for help on that soon - i'm not sure if i will get the right look with the standard masts - but i'm not sure i'd be able to do them justice scratch building them.......

Speaking of masts - they were placed with repect to their locations when the sides were in their "old position" so they are now not in the right place for the "new positions" of the sides - i will rectify this once i get some more parts

This looks good, Im very curious about how this will turn out. Do realize how many cannons you will need for this one?xD Good luck anyway.

I only saw something with the masts, (very little detail) You have put a second mast section on top of the first one, but the mast is a little behind the part below, it should be in front of it:

Excuse for the small image, but I think you can see it there.

plaatje.bmp

Edited by YnyklY

This looks good, Im very curious about how this will turn out. Do realize how many cannons you will need for this one?xD Good luck anyway.

Well only one deck will have the orignal lego cannons on - so that's about 30 cannons, the others will all be built up using ideas from some of the cannons made by other people on here

I only saw something with the masts, (very little detail) You have put a second mast section on top of the first one, but the mast is a little behind the part below, it should be in front of it:

Good spot - its funny how you (me) can look at something everyday and not spot something as simple as that :pir_laugh2:

Any updates on yours??

I got parts coming daily at the moment - but i cant get the deck plates in the quantities i need from one supplier, so it will take a while to get any further :pir_bawling:

I'm not sure how to mast her yet - so i will be asking for help on that soon - i'm not sure if i will get the right look with the standard masts - but i'm not sure i'd be able to do them justice scratch building them.......

Speaking of masts - they were placed with repect to their locations when the sides were in their "old position" so they are now not in the right place for the "new positions" of the sides - i will rectify this once i get some more parts

I have indeed, However I have yet to post them.

Ive highered the Stern, Modified it, And Modified the Bow, The Middle section, Im happy with, could be one Deck Plate longer.

The other day I made the black "lines" for the Ship that the Yellow Slopes shall go on. The diffrence with me is a few things:

1. I cant order cause Im not old enough

2. My birthdays in July

3. I still need to list everything down to the last part.

4. I got exams soon... :pir-cry_sad:

I have indeed, However I have yet to post them.

Ive highered the Stern, Modified it, And Modified the Bow, The Middle section, Im happy with, could be one Deck Plate longer.

The other day I made the black "lines" for the Ship that the Yellow Slopes shall go on. The diffrence with me is a few things:

1. I cant order cause Im not old enough

2. My birthdays in July

3. I still need to list everything down to the last part.

4. I got exams soon... :pir-cry_sad:

so how many middle sesctions did you use??

i just got some more plates for the decks today - put them in and think i need to rethink the internal columns :pir_laugh2:

fun and games :pir_laugh2:

I need to see an update fella!!!!!!

This ship has the potential to become very good. But you'll need a lot of patience to get it all finished. I'll be following your progress and hope to see it fully rigged and with sails one day.