Sign in to follow this  
Erdbeereis

Coconut Pod

indexed.gif

I'm normally not a Star Wars MOCer, but the Podracer contest over on FBTB was just too fun to resist. So, I thought I would combine a podracer with one of my favorite themes: Pirates, and this came out. :laugh:

Speeding in from the tropical islands comes the Coconut Pod, ready for the big race!

coconut_pod.jpg

3392648740_3dc052841f_o.jpg

3392649054_9f185fe738_o.jpg

More pictures in the Flickr set.

Thanks!

Very nice, Erdy. I particularly like the circular shape of the engines, they must have been hard to get right. What minifigure is that in the in the driver's seat? :tongue: Good luck in the contest.

Good job, Erdbeereis. Love the overall design of it, as it still remains a pod wile not at all looking SW-ish.

Very nice, Erdy. I particularly like the circular shape of the engines, they must have been hard to get right. What minifigure is that in the in the driver's seat? :tongue: Good luck in the contest.

It's an islander fig.

That is awesome. I really like that. I would of never thought of something like that. Keep up the good work.

haha thats so different than every other pod there had been in the contest. I like the palm frond roof its really cool! An excellent pod racer!

That's a really cool ship. The color scheme and everything works.

That is a very unique MoC, combining two of the greatest themes. That is simply amazing, especially the engines.

jifel