indexed.gif

Another imaginative entry....

This creation is my onw, never before seen in star wars. It is a large entry, it has over 800 parts. Also it has a light brick in the cockpit so that is the reason for the hole and red thing.

The Limited Terrain Recon Tank is made specifically for being well armored and for scouting through harsh zones. It has thick armor so it can scout around with out worry. The only worry is the exposed gunner but hey, clones are disposable. The back hatch is modeled after the Merkava Mark 4 tank. There is a crew of four, one commander, one gunner one pilot and a navagater. It also has storage underneath the plates. The cannon is a high power heavy refire cannon so it is mainly used to dispatch foes quickly. There are two vacuums in the front to suck up plants and vines so they dont get stuck in the treads. BTW, this is a rebublic vessal.

Front

img_0202.jpg

Side

img_0204.jpg

Side

img_0211.jpg

Back

img_0206.jpg

img_0208.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the model and more pics here-Brickshelf

Edited by KimT

woah thats awesome. i like the tan. this can easily win. its just that you need more pics :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Wow. That is great! Mace is gonna get run over! :oh::laugh: That turret is absolutely beautiful! :wub:

Great job!

Greetings,

JD

Btw, where are the other pics?

All the pic are up now. So, what do you guys think?

Edited by Natman8000

All the pic are up now. So, what do you guys think?

I think it looks quite cool :thumbup: I also like the greebles but

I think its looks kinda weird. No offense.

Anyways good luck on the Large Division (You have more a chance on winning because there are very little entries in there)

Nice MOC there. I like the side gun its really cool and the detail is awesome. I like how it slopes down and the tank tracks are awesome

Excellent! I really love the design although it is perhaps a few studs too tall. I like the grey and red colour scheme. Good Luck :thumbup: .

Nice work :thumbup:

Scary parrots :cry_sad:

:laugh:

I just wanted to put the parrots on. :laugh:

Also, CommanderCody77, for the billionth time, can you say why you think it is weird? The sentence before that one you said it is cool! Explain yourself!

Edited by Natman8000

I think it looks nice, but I think it looks a little more Imperial then Republic. The grey color scheme just says Imperial to me, whereas Republic vessels that I know of are usually white except for walkers. Still, nice and armored.

I do have one question: You keep picturing Mace with it on Brickshelf, but where does he go in the tank? It there an interior that I am missing? I saw that the back has two doors, but that looks too small for Mace.

I think it looks nice, but I think it looks a little more Imperial then Republic. The grey color scheme just says Imperial to me, whereas Republic vessels that I know of are usually white except for walkers. Still, nice and armored.

I do have one question: You keep picturing Mace with it on Brickshelf, but where does he go in the tank? It there an interior that I am missing? I saw that the back has two doors, but that looks too small for Mace.

I thought most Republic vessels were grey and red (some times tan). White would have been nice though, too bad I had to scrap the thing for my slopes. Also Mace doesnt go in the tank, I just wanted him to be there to go with the dark tan. The reason why it is so tall is because there is an interior. You have to lift off the roof of the cockpit. There isnt much to see exept three chairs and controls. From the back, a minifig can only crawl in or out.

Edited by Natman8000

I just wanted to put the parrots on. :laugh:

Also, CommanderCody77, for the billionth time, can you say why you think it is weird? The sentence before that one you said it is cool! Explain yourself!

I think it looks weird because it looks a little bit Steampunky

I think it looks weird because it looks a little bit Steampunky

How the hell is it steampunk? There is nothing here that is like that. Do you even know what steampunk is? Y,now just because there is one black tube doesnt make it steampunk.

How the hell is it steampunk? There is nothing here that is like that. Do you even know what steampunk is? Y,now just because there is one black tube doesnt make it steampunk.

Whoa! You don't like steampunk :wink:

Nah! I agree, there's nothing even remotely close to steampunk (or cattlepunk for that sake) in this MOC.

And may I even add that this is a great MOC?

Nice colourscheme and great compact design in this tank :thumbup:

Whoa! You don't like steampunk :wink:

Nah! I agree, there's nothing even remotely close to steampunk (or cattlepunk for that sake) in this MOC.

And may I even add that this is a great MOC?

Nice colourscheme and great compact design in this tank :thumbup:

Steampunk has its time and place. Those models are fine but there is a big difference between regular mocs and those. I just wonder what he was thinking.

It looks great! Well done! :thumbup:

I agree and disagree with some things already said. For example, I think the gun is super and I love all the little detail all over it. I'd love to see some interior pics and a look at what's in the cockpit (if anything). The shape is a bit unusual but makes it look really strong and tough.

Certainly a difficult match for the CIS, as well as other contestants here!

Fab! :thumbup:

A very nice MOC! It looks like it could blend in well with desert or rocky terrain. And the idea for the cockpit and gunning station was brilliant!

Well done! :thumbup:

It looks great! Well done! :thumbup:

I agree and disagree with some things already said. For example, I think the gun is super and I love all the little detail all over it. I'd love to see some interior pics and a look at what's in the cockpit (if anything). The shape is a bit unusual but makes it look really strong and tough.

Certainly a difficult match for the CIS, as well as other contestants here!

Fab! :thumbup:

Thank you! Its too bad I had to break it.

A very nice MOC! It looks like it could blend in well with desert or rocky terrain. And the idea for the cockpit and gunning station was brilliant!

Well done! :thumbup:

Thank you as well! Thats what its for!

Great entry Natman8000.

All is looking good to me.

Good luck :classic: