Clone comander Nodra 999

Star wars sets we'd like to see

I maintain that before all that give us some awsome figs from the OT like:

* Ackbar

* Rebel fighters (the one from the beginning from ANH)

* more snowies and Hoth rebels

* more Jawas

* new mechanics

* new astromech droids (the red one with the "square" head)

* Imperial dudes (the one in black with a cool helmet)

* Aunt Beru

* a real "golden" C3PO

* a chrome protocol droid

* new Endor figs: Luke, Leia, Han

* Bush Leia and Lando

* (+ all what I can't think off)

Also from ROTS:

* Senate guards

* All jedis BUT no megablock LULs

Oh i totally agree yoda i was just saying that if they have to move on to EU sets that i would prefer to see the take sets from the clone wars cartoon.

I especially want to see more jedi knights made and a red clocked emperor would be nice also.

Also from ROTS:

* Senate guards

Hmm... I tihnk it would be better to do CW than more ROTS. (There are senate guards in the CW)

I'd personally like to see

I) General Grievous in Technic

II) General Grievous' Starfighter would be nice, but I'm not sure it's popular enough to be made a set (it's only in the movie for like, two minutes)

III) Anakin's custom Clone Wars starfighter

IV) A Jedi council set, with all members

V) Anything relatively unexpensive with Plo Koon in it (preferably his starfighter)

VI) More of the ROTS jedi without lightup lightsabers

VII) Like SuvieD said, a custom jedi kit, but with more regular accesories. In other words, no yellow, clear, orange and light blue lightsaber blades because they are not ever even glimpsed or mentioned in the movies, and everyone knows the games aren't accurate.

Well lego have made ships that have only been on screen for alot less time than grievous's ship so who knows maybe they will make one.

They need to spend more time on the clone wars (maybe a few more clone sets)

a jedi council set would be great, as would an ewok village :-D

I would expect to see more jedi's over time but i doubt if a jedi council set will ever be made as lego seems to like to make more playable sets.

I maintain that before all that give us some awsome figs from the OT like:

* Ackbar

* Rebel fighters (the one from the beginning from ANH)

* more snowies and Hoth rebels

* more Jawas

* new mechanics

* new astromech droids (the red one with the "square" head)

* Imperial dudes (the one in black with a cool helmet)

* Aunt Beru

* a real "golden" C3PO

* a chrome protocol droid

* new Endor figs: Luke, Leia, Han

* Bush Leia and Lando

Also from ROTS:

* Senate guards

Damn I'd love to have ACKBAR!!!

I don't care what else we get if we can have the imperial guards in all three colors. I want two of the blue in ep 1/2, two of the black in ep 2/3 and two of the red in ep 3/5/6. If I can get some of those I will happy with LEGO SW.

I don't care what else we get if we can have the imperial guards in all three colors. I want two of the blue in ep 1/2, two of the black in ep 2/3 and two of the red in ep 3/5/6. If I can get some of those I will happy with LEGO SW.

The red are of course out.

I dont remember seeing any black ones, have i missed something?? the blue ones were great there design was simple and yet they just looked so cool.

More red ones would be good but then we say that about most troopers.

I dont remember seeing any black ones, have i missed something?? the blue ones were great there design was simple and yet they just looked so cool.

I don't think there were Black ones.

The were only Blue (which had different helmets) and Red.

Thats what i thought, but i think i remember seeing a black one made by hasbro but i dont remember him being in the film.

It did look ok, but i would rather lego give us a fig that was apart of the star wars legacy and not one based on hasbro's tinkering.

Ep 3 grevious has escaped and the jedi retun in a shuttle to the senate building. There as the chancelor speaks with Mace in the back is a black imperial guard with a small crest. He looks ultra sweet. How did you miss him?

a black guard would be sweet

lego should also make a senate duel set with yoda, red cloaked palpatine, 2 senate pods, red and blue guards

Ep 3 grevious has escaped and the jedi retun in a shuttle to the senate building. There as the chancelor speaks with Mace in the back is a black imperial guard with a small crest. He looks ultra sweet. How did you miss him?

I just looked!

I think they're VERY dark blue.

rots0523royalguardBloose.jpg

This is the action figure, which is obviously too light, but I think they're just very dark.

Regardless, that's who SuvieD means; cause I just looked.

I'd love to see Lego of them too!!

the only bad thing that i just realized is if lego were to make a blue guard it would probably be just a blue helment not have the different face

The one thing i realy truly want is more clone troopers. And im not just talking about plain white troopers. I want every color of the rainbow. Im talkin red shock troopers, Orange comander Codies,Blue 501'st legion troopers, Green comander Grees (the one with yoda on kashyk), and barc troopers with with their speeder bikes galore.

The one thing i realy truly want is more clone troopers. And im not just talking about plain white troopers. I want every color of the rainbow. Im talkin red shock troopers, Orange comander Codies,Blue 501'st legion troopers, Green comander Grees (the one with yoda on kashyk), and barc troopers with with their speeder bikes galore.

word

that would be awesome if they sold all those in one box with nothing else

I would love to have the clones with blue markings but the problem is that lego will never give us sets with just figs in again as hasbro got all pissy about it last time, of course they could give us clone sets with a vehicle of some sort but that would then push the price up and limit how many sets people could afford.