Sign in to follow this  
Bob

[Comic] Battlefields Chapter 2, Part 1

This is Chapter 1

Note: If you didn't read Chapter One, then you don't have needed to.

Battlefields, Chapter 2

strip1.jpg

strip2.jpg

It is a dark time for the Galaxy,

as the evil EMPEROR PALPATINE

has taken over as supreme ruler.

On Karuian, a top secret

Imperial Base was constructed to

work on a top secret project, Code

Named: RUNK.

Two new recruit's, fresh from the Imperial

Recruiting Center on Caridia, Naks and Uan,

are transfered to the base...

strip3.jpg

strip4.jpg

strip5.jpg

strip6.jpg

strip7.jpg

strip8.jpg

strip9.jpg

strip10.jpg

strip11.jpg

strip12.jpg

strip13.jpg

strip14.jpg

strip15.jpg

strip16.jpg

strip17.jpg

strip18.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________

______

Pvt. Uan has Blonde Hair

Pvt. Naks has the Black hair

Sgt. Koler has the brown hair with the blue arms.

Commander Yagi has the Red Arm.

Pvt. Waker has the black hair to and the basketball face.

Pvt. Rakel is the female AT ST Driver.

I know that this has gone from Clone Wars to the Early Galactic Civil War. However, every chapter is a different time period. It will not go past Episode 6 and not before Episode 1. Enjoy, Part 2 will have alot more action, and will be out on Monday.

Finally a new chapter! I've been waiting for one a long time.

I think this chapter was good but would be better if was a little longer and had action

Finally a new chapter! I've been waiting for one a long time.

I think this chapter was good but would be better if was a little longer and had action

I used Part 1 to set the scene and introduce the characters. You will see more action in Part 2, because...well...you'll just have to see why. Anyway thanks for reading.

I used Part 1 to set the scene and introduce the characters. You will see more action in Part 2, because...well...you'll just have to see why. Anyway thanks for reading.

You're welcome! and I have a few questions: Are you going back to Chapter 1? and how many chapters are you going to do?

Chapter 1 is done entirely. There most likely will be many Chapters, going through all the Episodes.

Example: For Chapter 3, I could do Obi Wan and Anakin training during the 10 year gap between Episode 1 and Episode 2. (No, that is not Chapter 3's story.)

Chapter 1 is done entirely. There most likely will be many Chapters, going through all the Episodes.

Example: For Chapter 3, I could do Obi Wan and Anakin training during the 10 year gap between Episode 1 and Episode 2. (No, that is not Chapter 3's story.)

So when are you going to post the rest of Chapter or is that all?

Sorry for the delay, it was supposed to be up on Thursday. However, I'll edit this post later today, and put it up then.

Another great comic. I like it that comic 1 and 2 are completely separate stories. Nice work :thumbup: .

To reward you for waiting, I present Part's 2 and 3!

strip1.jpg

strip2.jpg

strip3.jpg

strip4.jpg

strip5.jpg

strip6.jpg

strip7.jpg

strip8.jpg

strip9.jpg

strip10.jpg

strip11.jpg

strip12.jpg

strip13.jpg

strip14.jpg

strip15.jpg

strip16.jpg

strip1.jpg

strip2.jpg

strip3.jpg

strip4.jpg

strip5.jpg

strip6.jpg

strip7.jpg

Comments or Questions?

To embellish on the "Project"/Giant Bomb, I wrote a small story.

Project RUNK, was started about three years after the formation of the Empire. Many planets we're thought of as a place to keep the large weapon, such as Karuian, Korribian, Coruscant itself, and Mon Calamari. In the end, it came down to Korribian and Karuian, as Coruscant housed the Government of the Empire, and if a rebellious worker activated it, then it would have terrible results. Mon Calamari was picked off, due to the rebellious people who lived there, and did not like the Empire. In the end Karuian was chosen, and project RUNK was sent there. Karuian was a small planet with almost no inhabitant's, so if something went wrong...Then it would be easy to cover up. At first, the bomb was only capable of blowing up a large building, however, as the bomb was developed, it could reach as far as 10 miles. Some scientists argued it should blow up a 50 mile radius, where as others said it should be able to blow up a small moon. Some said, place it should be able to blow up an entire system. However, in the end, it was settled at a 10 mile radius.

Today, Project RUNK is in a secret military area, which is about 5 miles away from the main base. A protection force stays there, to protect the bomb, and the scientists continue working on a prototype for usage. For precautions, Imperial Scientists also developed a small craft able to hide in if something ever went wrong, or if the bomb activated by accident. Since it was first created, Rebel Spies have tried and failed to set off the bomb, thus destroying the factory, or steal the bomb for their own usage against the Empire. It is a somewhat small bomb for the type of destruction that it delivers, however it is super deadly.

Edited by Bob the Construction Man

Chapter 3 has been added. Chapter 4 is coming up tommorow. Enjoy.

that was a great little comic! i like your blue armed stormie aswell. great work!

Wait, I can't find Chapter 3. Did you make a new topic?

Check the Part 2 post.

Anyway, I'll have Part 4, the final part, up tonight or today. Any idea's for Battlefields: Chapter 3? I was thinking of doing a Boba Fett story, however my Slave 1 has been seized by the Empire. (It broke)

Check the Part 2 post.

Anyway, I'll have Part 4, the final part, up tonight or today. Any idea's for Battlefields: Chapter 3? I was thinking of doing a Boba Fett story, however my Slave 1 has been seized by the Empire. (It broke)

Oh, I see it now and I really like it :thumbup:

For Chapter 3, you could make a story about Grevious or a Bounty Hunter

It's decided, I'll be doing a story of a bounty hunter for Chapter 3. However, don't expect it until a month after Part 4 comes out, the last part in Chapter 2.

Anyway, Part 4 should be out tommorow. I have the pictures on my computer, I just need to put in captions and upload them.

I lied, There will be a part 5.

Part Four Is Here:

strip1.jpg

strip2.jpg

strip3.jpg

strip4.jpg

strip5.jpg

strip6.jpg

I wanted to do a cliffhanger, without revealing who that stormtrooper is. Think though, I have dropped subtle clues as to who he is. You'll find out who he is when part 5 comes out though.

The long over due, Part 5.

strip1.jpg

strip2.jpg

strip3.jpg

strip4.jpg

strip5.jpg

strip6.jpg

strip7.jpg

strip8.jpg

strip9.jpg

strip10.jpg

strip11.jpg

strip12.jpg

strip13.jpg

strip14.jpg

strip15.jpg

strip16.jpg

strip17.jpg

strip18.jpg

strip19.jpg

strip20.jpg

strip21.jpg

strip22.jpg

strip23.jpg

strip24.jpg

If you're wondering what they got in to save themselves, I mentioned it on the first page when I described the bomb project. That is also my escape pod. Better then the tiny one that's coming with the new Venator. Also, the AT-ST Pilot that tried to escape on the speeder bike is dead, so don't get any false hopes that she is still alive. For all of her fans out there. :tongue:

Aftermath:

After being rescued from the planet and saving the bomb plans from falling into Rebel hands, Private Uan and Sergeant Koler were awarded the Imperial Star and the Emperor's Award, two very prestigious awards, I might add. At the sight where the two served in, a monument was created, with all the names who died there. Private Naks was excluded from the list.

Sergeant Koler went on to be promoted to Major, and participated in many important battles, such as Hoth and Bespin. He also served on the Second Death Star, commanding the defence units and several construction units, until it was destroyed by the Alliance. He died there, while attempting to get to an escape pod. It was later commented that his "luck ran out" on the Death Star II.

Private Uan followed a different path, and was promoted to Lieutenant. He served on board the Star Destroyer Impenetrable and that retreated from the Battle of Endor. He continued to serve with the Empire for 15 years after that, until he retired from the army, and started a family.

Tune into Chapter 3, a tale of a Bounty Hunter...Coming in May

Nice aftermath stories as well! That really ends the chance of a sequal :grin:

It's a shame I'm just standing here the whole story or maybe I could help

Most humorous :laugh: I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Very good comic Bob the construction man.It is interesting and action-packed.My personal favorite is parts 4-5.These parts are full of action.The plot is good as well. :thumbup::classic: It's interesting about the bomb project and rebels trying to detonate or capture it.I'm not too suprised that Private Naks is a rebel spy.After all,he complained a lot,overslept,and was late reporting for duty.Now on to the builds for this comic.The main build is the 2 imperial bases.I think that these were built well enough and didn't look too bad. :thumbup: By the way,when are you going to make chapter 3?I have been waiting for some time. :hmpf:

Very good comic Bob the construction man.It is interesting and action-packed.My personal favorite is parts 4-5.These parts are full of action.The plot is good as well. :thumbup::classic: It's interesting about the bomb project and rebels trying to detonate or capture it.I'm not too suprised that Private Naks is a rebel spy.After all,he complained a lot,overslept,and was late reporting for duty.Now on to the builds for this comic.The main build is the 2 imperial bases.I think that these were built well enough and didn't look too bad. :thumbup: By the way,when are you going to make chapter 3?I have been waiting for some time. :hmpf:

First you talk about part 4 and 5, and then you ask somebody when he is going to make part 3? And not in a nice way i must say with that smilie. People here make stuff voluntarely in their free time, show some respect. Consider this your last warning, otherwise you'll need a break.

Wow, forgot about "Battlefields".

Time to get back to the drawing board for a new one.