Kaitan

Imperial PC-TT

indexed.gif

Imperial Population Control Troop Transport

Background -

As the Empire tightened it's grip on the galaxy, a need arose for a vehicle to transport troops into area where population pacification and 're-education" was required. The PC-TT was brought into service, a fast repulsorlift craft able to manouver equally well in urban and rural settings, with capability to transport prisoners as well as stormtroopers. It has sufficient armour and weapons to defend itself against an 'unsettled' populance. :wink:

Approx 300+ pieces

10 minifigs (6 stormtroopers, 1 officer, 1 driver, 2 Prisoners)

MY background -

This is VERY loosely based on the old Palitoy/Kenner Imperial Troop Transporter that I had when I was a kid (and still have :) ). I've made a lot of changes, the best being troops being able to get out without having to vault out of their cubby holes :)

Hope you like it :)

Right Side

3345225438_403eda42b9_o.jpg

Left Side - Shows the open troop pods and the prisoner transport section and the driver's cab open. (I chose to show this because the two sides are identical and it would be boring otherwise :) )

3345225600_e1b54b3cfc_o.jpg

Top View

3344390785_f2cf779392_o.jpg

Rear View

3344389895_aaa84d5633_o.jpg

Front View

3344389381_165b8c4788_o.jpg

Here's the gallery with much more detailed pics

this is an amazing moc :sweet: i like the grill details on the side. nice idea for a backround story. the opening cubbies are cool too. your moc beats mine.

This MOC is lovely :thumbup: I really like the details but for me the best part is the prisoner section. It looks really cool :thumbup:

And in the Front pic the PC-TT Looks like a fish!

Ahhh yes. This is an excellent entry. I love the way you incorporate certain parts and it has great scale. A 5/5 from me.

i really liked this moc, can you please upload an isometric photo so we can see the overall thing at one shot?

i really liked this moc, can you please upload an isometric photo so we can see the overall thing at one shot?

Okay, your wish is my command :)

3346934845_8fb6b43f9e_o.jpg

thats pretty cool. I like the prisoner holder that you put in. Some nice work

No further actions are needed for this entry.

All is as it should be :classic: