Sign in to follow this  
Siegfried

Technic has a new home!

DSC01769es.JPG

...and so, Sinner swung the long lost Technic Sword of Vader, and the evil Galidorian binding the two worlds was slain. The world rejoiced; at last they had a place to discuss their favourite sets without fear of persecution or the stress of not being able to find topics. Sinner was a hero, but the jewels and women could keep him amused only so long, thus...

-Excerpt from the Scrolls of Sinner

At long last Technic has been separated from the (now) Bionicle forum! :sweet: This link made more sense in the early days, when sets like this...

8536-1.jpg

...had gears in them, and when there were sets like this...

8539-1.jpg

..but the Bionicle of today has very little connection to Technic. Furthermore, the audience of Technic is often older (but not always :wink: ) than that of Bionicle. Thus a split makes a lot of sense. For the same reason we are putting Model Team in this forum as well.

I have tried to find many of the old topics and move them here, but I bet there's a lot that I've missed. I'll try to find the rest ASAP.

Enjoy!

Hooray for Sinner! :classic:

But I believe you made a fatal mistake :devil: - we now know you have some BIONICLE sets of your own! :laugh:

Yay! We receded! I expect our new government to be some form of Dictatorship, no? Well, still good for BIONICLE and TECHNIC fans alike.

EDIT: For, not "Foor."

Edited by Konnor

It looks like now Technic has it's own little place to call home. I'm not a fan of Bionicle or Technic really, but I think it's great that now they have their own forum.

Congrats!

I eagerly await the registration of classictechnic.com

:grin:

Congrats to all ye Technic/Mindstorms/Model Team/Bonicle fans on here. Now you guys don't need to share it with the others :devil: .

But I believe you made a fatal mistake :devil: - we now know you have some BIONICLE sets of your own! :laugh:

Actually Kopaka was my first post-dark ages set so I have a certain fondness for him. It's why he's still together. The bigger mistake I think was showing that I have a Galidor set... :blush:

I eagerly await the registration of classictechnic.com

Not likely! I don't get or like this whole classic-XXXX.com thing. Instead, I'm going to register unclassicspace.com soon... :devil:

Not likely! I don't get or like this whole classic-XXXX.com thing. Instead, I'm going to register unclassicspace.com soon... :devil:

I know, I saw your post in the neoclassicspace thread :wink: Classic-walrus still might be a goer :laugh:

Wow, I didn't think it would be up and running this quickly. You really are a hero. :grin:

Technic, NXT with Model Team is a fine grouping, as is Bionicle, He-Man with Scala IMO. This is good news.

But there are a lot of Model Team threads under the others-category that will have to be moved as well (for some of those, this will be their third move).

Way cool!

Theres just one problem. After eons and eons of being unhappy and depressed while posting about Technic stuff in the Bionicle forum, suddenly I want to post tons of Technic topics in said Bionicle forum!

Why can't I?

it was okay yesterday and the day before that and the day before that.... :classic:

Very nice job, and so quick, I mean, it's like we were all just discussing this and boom, it happened! :thumbup:

Not likely! I don't get or like this whole classic-XXXX.com thing.

I went there, just to make sure we weren't promoting something unexpected. :laugh:

We weren't. :sceptic:

:grin:

Wow, I didn't think it would be up and running this quickly. You really are a hero. :grin:

:sweet: Thanks! We've wanted to do this for a while, but there's always been a reason not to. Thus we did it anyway! :tongue:

Technic, NXT with Model Team is a fine grouping, as is Bionicle, He-Man with Scala IMO. This is good news.

:tongue: I'm glad you like it.

But there are a lot of Model Team threads under the others-category that will have to be moved as well (for some of those, this will be their third move).

Yeah. I've spent several hours hunting down topics. It'll take a while till I have them all done.

Very nice job, and so quick, I mean, it's like we were all just discussing this and boom, it happened! :thumbup:

When I said two days, I meant it! :grin:

I went there, just to make sure we weren't promoting something unexpected. :laugh:

It could also been seen another way... :grin:

180px-XXXX_Beers.jpg

Looks like a step in the right direction I'd say!

Congrats to whoever made this happen!

What a surpirse! :grin: Just kidding with you Sinner. I appreciate the new Technic forum. Bionicle is what kept me from the Bionicle/Technic forum......ugh, Bionicle.......... :sick: I own one Technice set, but I plan to get a lot more! Thanks again Sinner! :sweet:

umm... YAY!?! well now I wont have to search through all this bionicle to find technic stuff :thumbup: