Sign in to follow this  
Nich Artri

KDC AT-DW

indexed.gif

In order to protect the Cloning Facilities on Kamino, the Republic created a special branch of the Army of the Republic known as the Kamino Defense Corps. Their ranks were known for the surgical white of their vehicles, a trait shared by the cities of their birthing world.

One of the main weapons of the KDC was the All Terrain Defense Walker. Built by the Rothana Heavy Engineering factories (who also built the AT-TE), the AT-DW was small and nimble enough to traverse the walkways and slippery pods of Kamino's city, unlike it's bulkier cousin. Like it's cousin, though, the AT-DW packs major armament and armor, including two blaster cannons, a beam cannon, and magnetized armor.

There are no more AT-DWs in existence. Their storage facilities were destroyed by first strike orbital bombardments during the infamous Kamino uprising that took place 10 years after the Clone Wars. Blueprints may be found in the New Republic Archives.

3331921189_7c0fdea263.jpg

3332757966_f912bd278f.jpg

3332758324_ff0e6e0dcb.jpg

3332759402_03bfae2e39.jpg

3332758856_62b54b1cde.jpg

This took a good part of a day to build, last Saturday, in fact. I've just been too busy to upload the photos. XD

It was a pain to get it to stand without falling over....

All my white bricks are gone now. ^^;

Hope you enjoy it!

Gallery when public: AT-DW

Cheers!

-Nich

Edited by KimT

Great, it looks very sleek and has a very cool color :thumbup:

I also :wub: the small interior

Also I think the KDC is a great idea! So I think you should build more vehicles based on the KDC, anyways does KDC stand for anything?

Edited by CommanderCody77

very nice design.

the color is nice too.

great idea for using joint part for the leg, great for articulation.

awesome indeed.

Great, it looks very sleek and has a very cool color :thumbup:

I also :wub: the small interior

Also I think the KDC is a great idea! So I think you should build more vehicles based on the KDC, anyways does KDC stand for anything?

Thanks Commander Cody for the comments! KDC actually stands for Kamino Defense Corps....I didn't add it to my backstory ,though, because I posted this at one in the morning...my typing skills go down as the night wears on! XD I'll edit my backstory.

very nice design.

the color is nice too.

great idea for using joint part for the leg, great for articulation.

awesome indeed.

Thanks much! :classic:

a nice design indeed, and looks very republicish. good luck

Thank you! And good luck to you in all your building endeavors as well! :grin:

wow i really like that! I really like the interior but i i think you could add a bit more colour to make it look a lot better

You might consider a new top view picture, but I'll let it pass with the current one.