Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 2-Conclusion

Wow what an epic end for the game. Imperial Shadows totally had me fooled, I honestly had thought that Alice was the last rat. I read this game everyday and was thrilled by intense action scenes like when quarroni and trexx fought it out on the docks. Great job Hinckley .

Finally, I am able to take a little bit of mine time to write my thoughts for this mafia game. This is one of the fun games and one of the grim ones too. In this mafia game, my role is insignifcant and have a mixed identity at the very start of the game, but mine alignment is defintely sided with the loyal baritones. My biggest mistake ever, was to stand up for Wynona and that lead to grave mistakes of being targeted in the middle of the games. Wynona was too quiet and I was actually using my role as her husband to stand beside her, but she is extremely reclutant to help me out with her arguement. When she was declared as a rat, I knew that you guys will be aiming me for breakfast.

When the subsequent operation fail and it was a stand-down between Pavarti and me, I was actually lucky enough to escape two convicition with that whining lot of mine, but I was not able to escape death at night. Told you guys, I am innocent, and I insisted strongly that you should kill Pavarti because she is one of my suspected rats at that point in time, but that IMPERIALSHADOWS keep tossing me back and forth with his sly mouth of his and putting my head near the chopping board many times at different stages.

Well, I am a little quiet for some point in time, but that does not mean I am a stinky rat. It was because I was in a vulnerable position because of my association of Wynona. Not many of you believed me, except for a lasting few which include J.Blue himself. I thought he could he help me out with this, but he was brainwashed by that Ian. I had assisted Alice to help Dickie to escape death in that conviction, and through that I thought I could work my way together, but unfortunately that was one of mine last contribution in the game and death was avoidable.

ImperialShadows is too great, and too trusting on the front. Perhaps, all of us should grill him next time. Past lessons have proven that this rat mask of his is manuiplative, but he is defintely one of the biggest reasons to the failure of the loyalty.

Wow what an epic end for the game. Imperial Shadows totally had me fooled, I honestly had thought that Alice was the last rat. I read this game everyday and was thrilled by intense action scenes like when quarroni and trexx fought it out on the docks. Great job Hinckley .

It was a great game. I still am not sure why people suspected me as the last rat. I guess it's because I am a woman and obviously that makes me capable of a higher level of deceit than everyone else playing the game. I'm really glad to have made it as long as I did in the game. If Johnny hadn't gotten knocked in the head so freakin hard then maybe he would have allied with me.. after I saved his life!!! :tongue: Oh and let me remind you that I also blew up all the evidence. ALL THE EVIDENCE! :hmpf_bad:

Shadows is having some difficulty not gloating and I just keep telling him that I don't want to talk about it! :hmpf: He really did do a good job of manipulating the hell out of everyone.

If Johnny hadn't gotten knocked in the head so freakin hard then maybe he would have allied with me.. after I saved his life!!! :tongue: Oh and let me remind you that I also blew up all the evidence. ALL THE EVIDENCE! :hmpf_bad:

I am intending to ally with you and Dillion, but it was too late... :hmpf:

I am intending to ally with you and Dillion, but it was too late... :hmpf:

I thought you were a rat.

I was not... If only you guys choose to kill Pavarti first instead of me, I will live abit longer. However, Shadows will still fault with me since he is the most "trusting" looking front, that will said, Willie should pay for his failure in this operation regardless of his loyalty... In other words, I am dead from all different perspectives. :hmpf_bad:

And people wonder how I managed it ... :tongue:

I was not... If only you guys choose to kill Pavarti first instead of me, I will live abit longer. However, Shadows will still fault with me since he is the most "trusting" looking front, that will said, Willie should pay for his failure in this operation regardless of his loyalty... In other words, I am dead from all different perspectives. :hmpf_bad:

Don't forget, it was Quarrioni, your own loyal night killer who took you out, not the vote. Don't blame me, I was just a simple no-night-action waste removal company owner and brainwashed former Russian chef who had previously been KGB and a wrestler. :grin:

Crazy game. :wacko:

Don't forget, it was Quarrioni, your own loyal night killer who took you out, not the vote. Don't blame me, I was just a simple no-night-action waste removal company owner and brainwashed former Russian chef who had previously been KGB and a wrestler. :grin:

He did that, because you are too "trusting", and people believe your words for it. :hmpf:

Okay, another (and possily final) randomized question.

How come this game had no cool titles like the last Baritones Game? That one had really fun one's, examplified by the last one Day 8 - Ding Dong, dillon's Dead

How come this game had no cool titles like the last Baritones Game? That one had really fun one's, examplified by the last one Day 8 - Ding Dong, dillon's Dead

Oh yeah, I thought those were hilarious! :laugh: Ding Dong, dillion's Dead was quite funny. :tongue: It did giveaway part of what happened that day or night.

Oh yeah, I thought those were hilarious! :laugh: Ding Dong, dillion's Dead was quite funny. :tongue: It did giveaway part of what happened that day or night.

But you were about to read it anyway....

But you were about to read it anyway....

Yeah, but it ruins the suprise. I like surprises.......

Thanks for hosting such a fun and exciting game Hinckely. And congratulations IS. A well deserved win, you're a true master of deception. :laugh:

1. Piav said he heard Ian "knock something out of the truck."
  2. Ian said it was out of the back. I clearly told Piav it was out of the CAB, but who can pay attention to detail when clues are being given? :hmpf:

You said that there was "commotion" in the cab, but that he knocked something "out of the truck". It was my fault in that I should've looked into that a little closer, but at that point I was fairly confident that Ian was loyal.

• I tried to warn everyone that the last rat had become a killer. I can't believe nobody counted the guns in the closeup of the gun box I posted. What kind of game players are you?

:laugh: I had noticed that there were 5 guns there, but in the end I had brushed it off as I thought one of the guns was for the Dickie to kill off the person we voted for. I figured that someone else would've brought it up otherwise, so being the natural born follower that I am, I decided not to say anything.

Now that Ivan has killed so many people and since he's Russian, maybe we can have Russian vs. Italian mob in 3... we'll see how it fleshes out. It won't be for quite a while.

So Ivan will be converting back into a mafia again? :tongue:

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

Just being lazy. Too much else to do for this one. All of those little land mines and PM voting made it really busy for me.

Yeah, but it ruins the suprise. I like surprises.......

But the Ding Dong, Dillon's Dead title came the day after he had been convicted, so there shouldn't have been a surprise since you would have seen everyone vote for him the day before...

But the Ding Dong, Dillon's Dead title came the day after he had been convicted, so there shouldn't have been a surprise since you would have seen everyone vote for him the day before...

That's true. Well, that was a while ago! I don't remember everything! :grin: Again, great game and I can't wait for the Baritones 3.

Since this game was over when I first discovered EB,I read the game threads in order to know the game and its content.Hinckley did a excellent job hosting this game.The plot,characters,and conclusion were GREAT!I must also congrajulate Imperial Shadows for winning the game.Everybody trusted him because they thought he was loyal when he actually was a rat.He fooled everyone into thinking he was loyal.I especially liked the conclusion because the scuffle between Ian/Ivan and the last loyal Baritones,Johnny Blue and Quarrioni.The best part in my opinion was the fight between Ivan and Johnny Blue.Johnny Blue's death by swirly was very humorous as well. :devil: Well keep up the good work in fooling others as whose side are you on. :wink: Good luck in your next role as a player in whichever mafia game is next. :cannon:

Sign in to follow this