Sign in to follow this  
Antrozek

A LONG WAIT OF HEROES...And a sketch

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but shouldn't stuff like this be in it's own forum? Like the strange stories and such? I mean this stuff has nothing to do with building.

When I mean it's own forum, I mean like a storyboard/Fantasy forum. I know this site is basically all about minifigs and bionacle things, but this sub-forum needs sorted out, it is a mess with topics that are not even about building.

And is that blue/yellow Robot thing saying Go nigga? That is what it looks like.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but shouldn't stuff like this be in it's own forum? Like the strange stories and such? I mean this stuff has nothing to do with building.

When I mean it's own forum, I mean like a storyboard/Fantasy forum. I know this site is basically all about minifigs and bionacle things, but this sub-forum needs sorted out, it is a mess with topics that are not even about building.

And is that blue/yellow Robot thing saying Go nigga? That is what it looks like.

i really want that there can be some sub-forum of art here, but there's not one

and Tarix (blue-gold Robot like) is saying "YO NIGGA!" just as a joke

i really want that there can be some sub-forum of art here, but there's not one

and Tarix (blue-gold Robot like) is saying "YO NIGGA!" just as a joke

To Gresh? :wacko:

Just FYI, to some that might be insulting(but not to me, I'm American/European)

Seeing as this is bionicl, it fits in well enough.

Awesome backround on the first.

This is the Bionicle sub forum.

This is Bionicle art.

???

~Bunda

Yes, this is the right forum to post this (as it is Bionicle).

But I find the text in the 2nd image not something we can tolerate on Eurobricks. I don't really understand how this could be funny. So I have removed the 2nd image! You may post it again if you remove or change the text.

Also bear in mind the maximum image size we allow is 800x600 pixels. Please resize!

Now, let's all stay on topic and discuss the remaining image.

sorry for this question, but, as i am from Argentina, y don't know many words in english, so, "Nigga"..is a insult?

sorry for this question, but, as i am from Argentina, y don't know many words in english, so, "Nigga"..is a insult?

Yes, this is derogatory slang against African Americans at the very least.