Sign in to follow this  
Backpack3

Harry Potter 05: Add Quidditch to lego sport?

Well, no not really.. as Quidditch is a part of Harry Potter. So Quidditch comes under the Harry Potter license.

Plus the fact that Quidditch isn't a real sport! ;)

Jon.

How would it work?

Lego Football, Hockey and Basket Ball all, pretty much, were the same as they were in real life.

Seeing as Quidditch isn't scientifically possible, Lego couldn't do it.

Yes, even implementing the mechnisms to make it an actual action play game (like the shooting mechanisms at the soccer sets) is almost impossible...

They could probably add strings from the Quidditch Towers, and connect the people/brooms to them. The quaffle could work like the basketball, the bludger could be very light weight and could batted easily. The snitch could be like the brooms aswell.

... and it doesn't need to be playable.

A Quidditch Stadium would be wicked cool!

I would like to have a Quidditch stadium too............but it doesn't have to be in the sports line........... I'm a fan of the sports line........... i just want to have a full-sized stadium........ hehehe :)

With the new magnetic handheld 'thingy' they just produced, I wouldn't be surprised to see a stadium sometime in the future. It's been one of the main things missing for a long time. Still, we won't see it again until the 5th/6th movies, so don't expect it SOON.

To be honest, if TLC come out with an Quidditch Stadium.......... that would really surprise me. TLC didn't produce the stadium for HP IV though there's a Quidditch World Cup in the book. Quidditch game is not that important in HP V or HP XI

HP XI? There's only going to be seven.

I'd like a Quidditch stadium, but I think a playable one would be far too complicated.

And christopher110, where'd you get the mat that's under the sets in your signature?

if it happened it would be under hp not sports :P

Yes, I think so too!

A Quidditch set would be really great *y* , but it's quite complicated to realise this!!!

Harry spins around on his broom (motor run by a speed regulator). Kids love this. I'm in a Lego train club, our next show is Dec 3-4. :D

See. that is cool.

But it still couldn't qualify for Lego Sport, as its not a game.

HP XI? There's only going to be seven.

I'd like a Quidditch stadium, but I think a playable one would be far too complicated.

And christopher110, where'd you get the mat that's under the sets in your signature?

Sorry for replying u so late........

I made a mistake..... i was trying to say HP VI but I typed wrongly....... thanks for correcting me..........

The carpet that appears in my signature is a free gift with every purchase of HP products > S$100 (USD50) last year........... I have 4 of them as I bought Hogwarts Castle (HP I), Dumbledore's Tower (HP II), Hogwarts Castle (HP III) and Shrieking Shack (HP III).

I joined 2 carpets recently to display my HP sets.......... I'll post up the pics maybe nextweek as I just moved to my sis's house and still busy tidying up my room........