Sign in to follow this  
Darth Yoda

AT-RT (not the Clone Scout Walker)

indexed.gif

Here is my entry! (Small entry)

"One of several precursors to the AT-ST walker, the AT-RT was 3.2 meters tall and 2.9 meters long, with a saddle-like seat for a single clone trooper driver. Its open cockpit design made the driver especially vulnerable to sniper fire, a notable flaw, but low costs and good visibility of the battlefield made up for this shortcoming.

The recon walker was equipped with a nose-mounted repeating blaster cannon and mortar launcher, both of which made the walker a formidable anti-infantry unit. The AT-RT was fitted with a motion detection scanner and sensor equipment capable of providing Forward Command Centers with updated situation reports from the battlefield." - Wookieepedia

The right side

3319149555_dfde8efd36.jpg

The left side

3319150113_e93967e975.jpg

The front

3319149803_1e1be1d924.jpg

The back

3319975258_0d3e216c8a.jpg

And the top

3326750141_4349ac46da.jpg

And the set

http://www.flickr.com/photos/32354339@N06/...57614508229535/

Enjoy! :)

I'll modify it some more but this is basically it! :)

Edited by Darth Yoda

pretty sure they made this as a set before. Its a nice MOC, very simular to Lars's AT-RT.

:sceptic:

The first of many to come contests within the Star Wars forum is upon us.

Build a land-based vehicle that TLG has never produced.

It can be from anywhere in the Star Wars Universe or your own imagination, but be sure it looks like it belongs in Star Wars

Sorry mate.

Nice MOC though :thumbup:

Well, I thought that it would count since what lego made wasn't really a At-rt... It was called a different thing, didn't look even close to one, and didn't have the right kind of trooper... but whatever. :sadnew:

Well, I thought that it would count since what lego made wasn't really a At-rt... It was called a different thing, didn't look even close to one, and didn't have the right kind of trooper... but whatever. :sadnew:

Sweet, then who care's.

Good luck :classic: It's a really good MOC, I wish lego's had been more like this.

They're in the link. :wink:

Which isn't good enough.

You have to deeplink all 5 pictures - front, rear, right side, left side and top.

Is this the Clone Scout Walker?

This is a borderline question, TLG named their version Clone Scout Walker and many people have discussed wether the AT-RT is the same or not.

Since TLG named theirs differently and plenty walkers have been designed and produced within the Star Wars Universe after and before the AT-RT, then I'll allow this entry.

I'll even fix the subtitle to suit the requirements.

But do read the rules before simply just posting away people.

Which isn't good enough.

You have to deeplink all 5 pictures - front, rear, right side, left side and top.

Is this the Clone Scout Walker?

This is a borderline question, TLG named their version Clone Scout Walker and many people have discussed wether the AT-RT is the same or not.

Since TLG named theirs differently and plenty walkers have been designed and produced within the Star Wars Universe after and before the AT-RT, then I'll allow this entry.

I'll even fix the subtitle to suit the requirements.

But do read the rules before simply just posting away people.

Thanks KimT... I'll get the right pictures up soon! :classic:

Just because the name is different doesn't mean they aren't the same thing. TLG may not always get the name right (such as Vader's TIE Fighter, instead of Advanced). I know KimT has already made his judgment, but these are just my thoughts.

Great work, though, Darth Yoda, I really like the seat.

Just because the name is different doesn't mean they aren't the same thing. TLG may not always get the name right (such as Vader's TIE Fighter, instead of Advanced). I know KimT has already made his judgment, but these are just my thoughts.

Great work, though, Darth Yoda, I really like the seat.

Yeah I see the point.

It's just that with walkers there's a zillion models to build and I don't want to rule out walkers as a vehicle.

He could have named this ED209 and then the resemblance with the AT-RT would be totally gone.

So walkers are allowed and this one is let through the net.

Hey don't they have to be new builds? He posted this on FBTB on Feb. 28, but he posted it here on Mar. 1. :sceptic:

So? March starts after the 28th of February, so who cares if he posted it a day later than on FBTB? (Wait, you.)

Anyways, it is very nice. Great design!

Good luck.

Hey don't they have to be new builds? He posted this on FBTB on Feb. 28, but he posted it here on Mar. 1. :sceptic:

The contest started on the 27th and since it's posted after the contest began, then there's no problem.

I have all of the correct pics and added a binocular holder, and an antennae... check it out! :classic:

Edit - Gahh the links don't work... something's up with flicker...

Edited by Darth Yoda

The contest started on the 27th and since it's posted after the contest began, then there's no problem.

Sorry I thought the contest started on the 1st. :blush:

Super.

Great pics.

Now we can see all the details in their glory.

:thumbup:

No further actions are needed for this entry