Sign in to follow this  
jifel

Rebel modified AAC-1 hovertank

indexed.gif

Alright, here we go!

Backround: This is a slightly modified AAC-1 hovertank that is stripped down, and each missle pod holds 5 instead of 9 missles. It is also shorter and thinner, but slightly faster.

Front:

sw_eb_contest_land_001.jpg

Left side:

sw_eb_contest_land_002.jpg

Rear:

sw_eb_contest_land_003.jpg

Right Side:

sw_eb_contest_land_004.jpg

Top view:

sw_eb_contest_land_005.jpg

Gallery when Public:

here.

Enjoy!

Please post any flaws you see, as I can easily mod this, and would like to make it as good as posible.

jifel

I think its a great MOC! But where is the background story
Alright, here we go!

Backround: This is a slightly modified AAC-1 hovertank that is stripped down, and each missle pod holds 5 instead of 9 missles. It is also shorter and thinner, but slightly faster.

SNIP/

Gallery when Public:

here.

Enjoy!

Please post any flaws you see, as I can easily mod this, and would like to make it as good as posible.

jifel

There. :wink:

Nice moc! Never seen anything like it before (exept in the US millitary :laugh: )

Edited by legoman

Hm...it does look a little split in half between the front cockpit section and the rear cockpit section...maybe you could make it look like one solid machine?

Besides that, I like it...I seem to remember driving something similar/the same in SW:Battlefront 2. ;D

Great Job!

Cheers!

-Nich

Just the right size, cute and stubby. :classic:

Love driving that vehicle in SWBF2 outside the map at Polis Massa and spawnkilling.

Edited by green dewback

Just the right size, cute and stubby. :classic:

Love driving that vehicle in SWBF2 outside the map at Polis Massa and spawnkilling.

I know! :classic: I simply flipped through all of the battlefront vehicles too see wich ones had never been made bylego, and this was pretty much it.

jifel

Looks great!

It looks just like the pictures. Nice job on this.

Thank you. I had a printed out picture in front of me while I was building. :classic:

jifel

Dammit! I wanted to make one of those. :hmpf_bad: Cause I am looking at BF for inspiration too! Oh well. Maybe I can still make a CW version of it.

The MOC looks nice, but not much like your reference. It would look more like the one in the picture if the cockpits were closer to the front.

The MOC looks nice, but not much like your reference. It would look more like the one in the picture if the cockpits were closer to the front.

Well, he did say it was slightly modified.

I really like the guns, engines, and especially the torpedo launchers. Those look simply fantastic! The one thing I might suggest is changing the gray around the front cockpit to white to match the rest of the tank. That's the only thing I would change though, the rest is looking great!

Yeah, I will still be working on this, and I will change it to white.

jifel