Anio

MOC AT-TE UCS

Hello,

Frousmoul's work is now complete and the instruction of my UCS AT-TE is released.

01.jpg

07.jpg

You can see more here : http://www.techlug.f...-st02-anio-2009

It is a 250+ pages and 375Mo HD professional instruction. The model itself is made out of 3650 parts.

Blakbird did the renders, and I thank him for that. :)

As usual, the instruction is sold only 10€. That said, as usual too, you can give more to support our work or for any reason that is important to you.

To buy it, you can be in touch with me :

- by PM on Eurobricks or TechLUG

- by PM on FlickR : http://www.flickr.co...s/anio-ucs/sets

- or by email at setechnic@gmail.com

I hope those who get the instruction will have a lot of fun with that model !

Anio

Hey. I know this is a comment after a number of years but curious if the part list includes all the necessary pieces? I know sometimes things are missed cause the software to export the list is sometimes imperfect. I am very interested in trying to build this MOC but wanted to ten sure I got all the necessary pieces before starting. This is my first attempt so I am a bit nervous.

Also, has anyone built this one? Did they enjoy the build? Thanks for the help!

Hi, I wonder the same. Given how great this looks, it's weird that not many re-creation have emerged. Maybe it's to intimidating to builders? For me e.g. this has just to many pieces and thus I can't possibly afford buying all the parts. I wish there was a smaller, yet UCS styled MOC because AT-TE is simply wonderful wehicle.

Anyway, Xyrate, I wouldn't be afraid about the building experience. Anio's models are designed with great respect to the building process. I bet the assembly of this would be a joy :)

Anyway, Xyrate, I wouldn't be afraid about the building experience. Anio's models are designed with great respect to the building process. I bet the assembly of this would be a joy :)

Yes, I really try my best to give a nice building process. I consider it to be as important as the final model itself.

Regarding the AT-TE, it is not a simple build. Really not. But the instruction made by Frousmoul is very clear and helpful.

The only advise I would give is to use some kind of support when you are about to attach the legs. That will make things much easier.

Otherwise, everything should be ok. :)

Thanks for the replies. I am going to try and estimate the cost to build. As long as it won't break my budget then Anio expect an emai from me asking to buy some instructions coming up!

On 5/21/2016 at 7:43 PM, Xyrate said:

Thanks for the replies. I am going to try and estimate the cost to build. As long as it won't break my budget then Anio expect an emai from me asking to buy some instructions coming up!

Can you give me the price you came up with? I would like to get this set but would like to know how much it would cost. Please Email me the price that you estimated natewshearer03@gmail.com I would really appreciate it.

Thanks