Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan_Markiewitz

The Batman LEGO Film and LEGO Gallery

That stuff is like pure honey. I like the 66 version a lot. But the car that splits is brilliant looking. Now if only LEGO will release something like that. :oD

Nice work.

Hey Markiewitz those are some awsome customs, whta did you use for batmans mask by the way? and do you have any bigger pics of the tumbler?

RESPECT - You = the Bat.

Good work - make sure to discretely send it to TLC - they might use it. Love the 66 - perhaps TLC will release a 66 fig of Batman like the pre cool costume Spiderman - that would be awesome.

KimT

The batmobile tumbler is awsome.....

PS. 800th post....little way behind Matt....

RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!

BTW these customs are fantastic.

Will you do more once the sets come out?

I'd love to see your version of the Bat-Tank from Dark Knight Returns.

Thank you for your comments! I really appreciate your replies to my work.

As for a couple of the questions...

Hey Markiewitz those are some awsome customs, whta did you use for batmans mask by the way? and do you have any bigger pics of the tumbler?

The Batman mask for the mini-fig in the film was a specially cut and formed mask originally from the Batman Returns Kenner action figure, "Quick Change Bruce Wayne", fitted as best as possible for a LEGO head. As for the Tumbler, no bigger pics exist right now, but a few larger images could be made, sure.

Is the riddler vest a decal or sticker?

The Riddler costume for the film is composed of permanent marker question-marks hand drawn, as is the Riddler Henchman costume.

Will you do more once the sets come out?

Hopefully I will have worked on such sets!

RESPECT - You = the Bat.

Good work - make sure to discretely send it to TLC - they might use it. Love the 66 - perhaps TLC will release a 66 fig of Batman like the pre cool costume Spiderman - that would be awesome.

My thoughts exactly about LEGO using the design. I would certainly hope that with all the publicity these models have had over the Internet, that someone working with media design or marketing would stubmle across it and say, "Hey, enough people like that toy, let's make it. Contact that guy!" the letter my agent and I sent LEGO in the past came back with them saying that they would never have the commercial property rights to do a Batman themed line. However, that preliminary assessment has obviously changed! lol. So, now we're going to have Batman LEGOs, and I could only hope to work with them. What a dream...

Thanks again for all the positive comments!

i'm making cedric diggory (wrong topic i know). is it ok to go over prints (such as a giant N) with a yellow permanent marker? :/